AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-22, 02:43   Link #21
Esclair

I'm glad Twintails is back and looking to be a secondary protagonist of sorts.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 02:54   Link #22
Hamster

That nameless girl looks pretty broken, poor thing.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 16:43   Link #23
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
That nameless girl looks pretty broken, poor thing.
Dude! Don't fall for it, SHE'S OBVIOUSLY NUTS!
Old 2015-04-03, 22:29   Link #24
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, sorry to bump an old series, but I recently found this series due to my curiosity of what other things the artist of Shitsurakuen made, and this did not disappoint. I sure hope more chapters get shown soon.
Old 2015-06-20, 11:18   Link #25
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

The crazy....

It's....

It's spreading.
Old 2015-06-20, 13:55   Link #26
Xacual

So wait after reading this chapter, doesn't this result just put them back in the exact same standings as they were at the start except for the guy being in second instead?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 15:53   Link #27
DorkingtonPugsly

So just finished reading ch.18. Looks like the plot will be pretty straight forward with no dilly dallying and that's good.
Can't wait for the next match.
Old 2015-07-28, 17:09   Link #28
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
So just finished reading ch.18. Looks like the plot will be pretty straight forward with no dilly dallying and that's good.
Can't wait for the next match.
Chapter 18?

Tell us your secrets.
Old 2015-07-29, 10:08   Link #29
Viole1369

Indeed share your secret
Viole1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-29, 19:17   Link #30
DorkingtonPugsly

Uhh well I don't know if you want to be spoiled or not but I said what I said because after the current bit that's being translated (the 2 card indian poker) we move on to another seitokai member and right after that we're going for another one. I think the gamble with that one will start by the end of 19.
But who knows they could fluff out the story a bit more by doing more non seitokai related gambles since after this new one we'll have only 5 left including the pres.

I might join the scanlator team doing this series and help them out. So we can catch up.
Old 2015-07-29, 20:26   Link #31
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
Uhh well I don't know if you want to be spoiled or not but I said what I said because after the current bit that's being translated (the 2 card indian poker) we move on to another seitokai member and right after that we're going for another one. I think the gamble with that one will start by the end of 19.
But who knows they could fluff out the story a bit more by doing more non seitokai related gambles since after this new one we'll have only 5 left including the pres.

I might join the scanlator team doing this series and help them out. So we can catch up.
That'd be awesome if you could help them out and speed up the releases.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 09:10   Link #32
Lummie

I frankly love this series and can't wait to read more about it.

Anyone else thinking that the girl that sticks around the current student council president, was the former pres?

Spoiler for spoiler:

And then judging from the hair, the masked girl would be the former gambling pres.

Spoiler for Former pres:

Seeing how she's always alongside the current pres, I think she's her right hand. Perhaps as result though from losing to the current president, her face might be deformed, hence the mask.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-30, 15:43   Link #33
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Excellent observation! She's probably the Prez's personal pet, identity and all surpressed. Just 'cause everyone in this school is a psycho.

Can't wait for the story to continue!
Old 2015-10-16, 13:27   Link #34
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

New chapter, ruse exposed! And MaryxDoormat.... I ship it lol
Old 2015-10-18, 03:45   Link #35
DorkingtonPugsly

No wonder the scanlation team doing this never responded to my message to help them out since the official english translations have caught up with japanese release times. Well it will by oct 22ish.
Haven't been able to find raws for a couple months now too so this is good for me.
Old 2015-12-13, 05:34   Link #36
Sonicfanx1

I just read up to chapter 16... I really like this manga. Going to wait for the 4th volume to release (4th vol is 17 and beyond I believe) before I buy it.

I don't know about you but these things are bothering me:

The artist wrote yuri. I used to like Yuri. I don't know what happened (going to try to get that fetish back...is it a fetish or is it a preference?).

Getting to the point, does anyone know what the artist's gender is and is there a yuri subplot going on or am I just seeing things? I don't see any romance going on (though I do hope it somehow gets into a love triangle) and it's starting to bother the living crap out of me.
Old 2015-12-13, 20:18   Link #37
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Aw man found the updated chapters.

I was pulling so hard for the Yumeko/Doormat pairing so hard LOL
Old 2016-02-03, 08:51   Link #38
SniperPumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfanx1 View Post
I just read up to chapter 16... I really like this manga. Going to wait for the 4th volume to release (4th vol is 17 and beyond I believe) before I buy it.

I don't know about you but these things are bothering me:

The artist wrote yuri. I used to like Yuri. I don't know what happened (going to try to get that fetish back...is it a fetish or is it a preference?).

Getting to the point, does anyone know what the artist's gender is and is there a yuri subplot going on or am I just seeing things? I don't see any romance going on (though I do hope it somehow gets into a love triangle) and it's starting to bother the living crap out of me.
Vol.4 includes chapters 17-21 the current latest chapter is 24 btw with is awesome . and no worries the artist him self said on *his* (this also answers your other question) that he isn't planing on any real romance in the series but that the fans of the manga are free to make there own ships.

on another note. I don't if you guys already knew this or not but Kakegurui just recently got a spin off called Kakegurui Twin that plays 1 year before the events from the main stories with Mary as the protag hope Yen Press picks that one up as well.

or a scanlation group.
SniperPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 01:53   Link #39
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperPumpkin View Post
Vol.4 includes chapters 17-21 the current latest chapter is 24 btw with is awesome . and no worries the artist him self said on *his* (this also answers your other question) that he isn't planing on any real romance in the series but that the fans of the manga are free to make there own ships.

on another note. I don't if you guys already knew this or not but Kakegurui just recently got a spin off called Kakegurui Twin that plays 1 year before the events from the main stories with Mary as the protag hope Yen Press picks that one up as well.

or a scanlation group.

Can't wait for Volume 4. Still loving Doormat/Yumeko!

Last edited by Mach56gs; 2016-02-04 at 02:04.
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 12:50   Link #40
SniperPumpkin

News: Kakegurui was nominated for the DaVinchi NicoNico Tsugi Manga Awards and won one of he top3 manga awards by taking 3th place.

Last edited by SniperPumpkin; 2016-02-05 at 13:58.
SniperPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote