Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-13, 11:44   Link #21
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
^I agree this is a very good Xianxia much better than MAG and ATG plot wise, the MC have a big harem and the main heroine is the most cute and yandere girl i ever see in a Xianxia.

I give a 7/10 just because there are way too many idiots picking fights for stupid reasons in this novel but the characters are good, the plot great, harem well done, cultivation powers very unique and you really feel the MC is moving up in the world since he never stays in some cave training.

BTW the war arc where he fights protecting the princess is one of the best cultivator war i ever see and the princess is way too perfect easy the second most lovey character
Spoiler for About the war:
Lol 7/10 because you hated the stupid idiots picking fights that much. I don't blame you though. I sort of just ignore those parts... or actually. I just enjoy reading those fights while eating popcorn and enjoying the fireworks.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 01:52   Link #22
Ufidei

Spoiler:
Ufidei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 08:24   Link #23
LevelSeven

can someone give me infos about the powersystem in this story?
are the spirit-things like in doulou dalu or alchemist god?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 09:24   Link #24
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Wht spirit power he has gain by his snake??
n wht his dark spirit true potential??
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 16:59   Link #25
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufidei View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for About the emperor:

Also his mother made her own sect much lie Asguard of ATG for woman only she in the past 18 years pick all kindas of poor girls with no familys to train and they are all beauties is almost like his mother build for him a personal harem lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 20:14   Link #26
polat15

Did his mother and father reunite ?
polat15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-15, 22:18   Link #27
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by polat15 View Post
Did his mother and father reunite ?
Yes he is with her after he left the Lin family because he saw how strong his son is getting at first he wanted his son to have a ordinary life since he was just normal but after his talent awaken he and his wife change there minds.

There is also many people helping the MC because of his mother even one of the 4 genuis that fall in love with her than even with her falling in love with another man still helping her and her son.
Old 2015-11-15, 23:13   Link #28
obnuchious

so one of the men who has a crush on his mother is now helping MC?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 00:23   Link #29
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
so one of the men who has a crush on his mother is now helping MC?
Yes because he isn't a asshole like the first prince and respect and love his mother just because she didnt pick him his feelings didn't change. He is a sword master that serve the second prince very powerfull.
Old 2015-11-17, 06:15   Link #30
Narberal
King of the Night

how many harems he has? and is it MQ his first wife?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 08:57   Link #31
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
how many harems he has? and is it MQ his first wife?
I didn't read the whole story yet but yes Dream love is the first and the princess is the second i hear in the 1500+ there will be 3 more beauties joing.

MQ is the main she even said she doesn't mind more woman if the MC always place her in 1 place and the princess too don't mind she is willing to be even a maid for him thats why he marry the 2 at the same time.
Old 2015-11-17, 12:08   Link #32
hayd189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufidei View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
hayd189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 12:21   Link #33
Zoalq123
The READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
I didn't read the whole story yet but yes Dream love is the first and the princess is the second i hear in the 1500+ there will be 3 more beauties joing.

MQ is the main she even said she doesn't mind more woman if the MC always place her in 1 place and the princess too don't mind she is willing to be even a maid for him thats why he marry the 2 at the same time.
Isn't lui fei part of his harem too??or she later on gets forgotten..?
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 13:00   Link #34
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalq123 View Post
Isn't lui fei part of his harem too??or she later on gets forgotten..?
I didn't read the whole thing but she dissapear with her father after the war arc i don't know if she will return lol.
Old 2015-11-20, 14:20   Link #35
bnguyen14
Dragon Seeker

so around what chapter does his mommy return? Want a goal to look forward to >_<
Old 2015-11-21, 11:04   Link #36
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
so around what chapter does his mommy return? Want a goal to look forward to >_<
Around 300 she show up when they are picking the 8 participants for the kingdom for big tournament the 4 empires participate, since the MC wanted to kill some shitheads like the boyfriend of his horrible cousin the parents and masters didn't like and wanted to kill him.

His mother shows up and tells everybody to fuck off, she really is super nice and one of the best chapters. But in fact the MC never was in danger since he got a trump card name Maken a devil sword that can kill everybody and make him a pupet (oh the sword is just a evil item no old man or beautiful woman inside lol).

BTW i just finish reading the whole tournament and got say it was one of the best parts i ever read in Xianxia it got everything romance, good friends, great fights and of course a big villain waithing at the end. I now in the "red wedding" of the MC where his mother and father plot reach it's conclusion.

Spoiler for Wedding:
Old 2015-11-21, 12:09   Link #37
tomisuh

At the end of series, how many wife that link feng have?
tomisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-21, 12:13   Link #38
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomisuh View Post
At the end of series, how many wife that link feng have?
I still on the +700 chapter but from what i hear he got 5 or more the main wife is the Dream Love the fox spirit.
Old 2015-11-22, 01:49   Link #39
obnuchious

with her around, there's no one who could take the main wife spot .....

though if she's not around(or not married to him but still stayed with him), who do you think would be the main wife?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 02:19   Link #40
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
with her around, there's no one who could take the main wife spot .....

though if she's not around(or not married to him but still stayed with him), who do you think would be the main wife?
Well at some point the Fox spirit wifu return to her fox form to protect the MC mother from the empeor that was trying to kill her when they return to demon form they recieve a huge boots of power but later became powerless and she stay in a small and weak white fox form.

Later one of the friends he made in the tournament Don Tang a very beautiful and talent woman whos family owns a wine restarant that produces wines that can incrise there cultivation travels with the MC and his fox spirit and helps him all the way trying to save him from becameing a slave to his sword Maken and to find a way to return Dream Love to her human form.

So i say it's Don Tang the second main wife because she really gave everything to the MC. BTW Dream Love mother did show up and took Dream away from the MC and almost kill him because her daughter was in demon form so for some time she really wasn't around and Don Tang risk her life many times for the MC and his wifu.

Ah also Dream love mother is kinda of a tsudere because even with telling how she was going to punish him and kill him when she left she gave him a powerfull contract to a demon tower that can summon all kindas of demons to support him. (think of Stellar transformations lol).

Tags
harem, mother-con, op male mc, ruthless protagonist, yandere wife