Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-13, 02:55   Link #21
Junni
Flip Flap

ikkaku didn't tell anything..
and back then ichigo was just at vice-captain level you know it is a big difference between vice cap and a captain
Old 2006-05-14, 20:23   Link #22
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
thats why ikkaku and renji lost, then kenpachi...... they really think that ichigo really sucked then -_____-|||
Old 2006-05-15, 02:53   Link #23
Junni
Flip Flap

kenpachi want keep ichigo for himself after the fight ichigo was almost dead .
but saved by teh Neko-Gurl.. then ichi met Kuchiki .. they almost fought.. back then kuchiki could kill him easily but he got saved.. then they were hiding for a special training ..

when he was done with his training.. and trying to save rukia
all those captains were sending his vice captains they thought it should be enough to deal with him..
Old 2006-05-19, 07:27   Link #24
Novarain

Actually i think we can't really compare Yachiru and Machiro until they both show some of their powers. Cos it's pretty pointless now as we really don't know about their fighting capabilities.

And even though there are those who thinks that Yachiru would lose just because Machiro is a vaizard, we should consider the relative powers rather than abilites etc... (think Kempachi vs Tousen... Nameless Soul Slayer vs. Bankai... Still got owned...)
Old 2006-05-21, 16:16   Link #25
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Ken-chan can't feel reiatsu at all he can't sense it so he uses Yachiru that is easly distracted... durring fight against Thousen Ken-chan said himself that he can't sense reiastu, and Yachiru said it once...
Ichigo needs to focus and than he can do almost super radaring but he can't fight and pick up aprearing reiastu at the same time

Yachiuru and Machiro has diffrent personalities, they both strong... we saw Yachiru speeding and kicking messanger ass with reiatsu so she must be something good XD and Machiro having long distance hollowstand is not the same as being super strong...
Old 2006-05-22, 12:05   Link #26
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Wait a minute, didn't Mashiro take a 10 min turn like everyone else? She must have taken on hollow ichigo and done well because she didn't look hurt at all.

That Yashiru and Mashiro are related seems possible. They could pass as sisters in looks and perhaps even additude. Who knows what happend that Kenpachi found Yachiru all alone as a baby.

I also think that Ikkaku is not necessarely stronger then Yachiru. She is a Vice Captain and I doubt that Kenpachi would just "give" her the position. We know very little of her powers and wheather or not she has Bankai. Not that it really means much. Kenpachi beat up both fox-boy and blind guy. Both used their Bankai with very humble results =)
Old 2006-05-23, 19:20   Link #27
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
Wait a minute, didn't Mashiro take a 10 min turn like everyone else? She must have taken on hollow ichigo and done well because she didn't look hurt at all.

That Yashiru and Mashiro are related seems possible. They could pass as sisters in looks and perhaps even additude. Who knows what happend that Kenpachi found Yachiru all alone as a baby.

I also think that Ikkaku is not necessarely stronger then Yachiru. She is a Vice Captain and I doubt that Kenpachi would just "give" her the position. We know very little of her powers and wheather or not she has Bankai. Not that it really means much. Kenpachi beat up both fox-boy and blind guy. Both used their Bankai with very humble results =)
we know that with hollow powers vizard can heal themself (like Love)...

I don't think that Yachiru is weak, but as Ikkaku said there is no way that somebody else would take VC place in 11th division when Ken-chan's there XD
Old 2006-05-23, 22:19   Link #28
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

yupyup... and plus yachiru doesn't look too intelligent.. =P like the A.D.D type =P
Old 2006-05-28, 02:12   Link #29
Novarain

Hmm... I think what we need now is to see Yachiru kick some serious ass (preferably a VC at least) and then we can decide if Ikkaku can beat her. Either way it seems that Ikkaku is pretty scared of Yachiru so i would still say that she's stronger than him.
Old 2006-05-28, 02:16   Link #30
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

if a VC always is always biting my head i would be scared of her too, and also the fact that i can't kick her ass cuz i have to face the wrath of her caretaker, Kenpachi. anyone would be scared.... -_______-||| i even doubt Yachiru has bankai. no one in the vice-captain group, other than renji, has bankai..... so.............. @@||
Old 2006-05-28, 09:31   Link #31
Junni
Flip Flap

why can't yachiru have bankai ?
renji just learned bankai since soul society arch..

maybe back then yachiru already have bankai ...
and we all know yachiru is always with kenpachi and isn't a captain type person.
thats maybe she didn't become a captain..

and even ikkaku the third seat has bankai.. ikkaku reached bankai bef renji ?

thats why maybe ikkaku can't become a vice captain cuz yachiru IS stronger
and i do think they often have a fight with each other to compete or something like that.. since they all love fighting

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-28, 16:06   Link #32
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junni
why can't yachiru have bankai ?
renji just learned bankai since soul society arch..

maybe back then yachiru already have bankai ...
and we all know yachiru is always with kenpachi and isn't a captain type person.
thats maybe she didn't become a captain..

and even ikkaku the third seat has bankai.. ikkaku reached bankai bef renji ?

thats why maybe ikkaku can't become a vice captain cuz yachiru IS stronger
and i do think they often have a fight with each other to compete or something like that.. since they all love fighting

Spoiler:
Sorry but your argument is all "Assumptions". it consists with many words like maybe <------- assumptions. but what i'm telling you is facts. Renji has bankai and he is the only one who has it in the VC level. Ikkaku reached bankai before Renji but he never shared it with anyone because if one person has bankai they are practically captain level. Yachiru is VC because Kenpachi is Captain, and being related to the Captain, she is appointed VC obviously...
Old 2006-05-29, 03:05   Link #33
Novarain

Bankai does not equate to beong powerful. Just look at Kempachi...

In fact i won't be surprised if Yachiru can own Renji too (man poor Renji... getting owned just to show how powerful everyone else is... )
Old 2006-05-29, 03:12   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novarain

In fact i won't be surprised if Yachiru can own Renji too (man poor Renji... getting owned just to show how powerful everyone else is... )

Hahaha I so agree with you Yachiru could own/pawn Renji .I rememeber this quote for Renji from that thread ' What a Bleach chracter would never say '

Renji : I won

^_^
Old 2006-05-30, 00:42   Link #35
The Stig
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Renji : I won
Actually irc he did end up winning medium sized battle against one of the Arrancar, I think it was in the "Release the Limit" Chapter. And it had that nice 2 page spread of Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, and Renji. Still funny nonetheless though.

Back on topic, the closest thing we have to knowing Mashiro and Yachiru's fighting ability is derived slightly 2nd hand. As someone said before Mashiro probably did the 10 minute bit with Ichigo and Yachiru sending off that messenger with her DBZ sized aura. There is one bit of "evidence" that might provide a slightly different view though. Back in chapter 188 were Urahara meets Ichigo's dad (again apparently after some years), I believe they described Vaizards as "Shinigami who used forbidden methods to gain the powers of a hollow." We also know from Aizen's little speech back in chapter 175, that a shinigami's power is limited and the only way to surpass that limit is to become a hollow. So based on that logic, Vaizards have maxed out their personal limits and essentially raised their limits by becoming Vaizards. That's speculation but there is some legit writing on the walls for it. There is the possiblilty that an average shinigami became a Vaizard just to obtain more power without having to work at it, but that would be alot of speculation. So I guess we really don't know Mashiro's fighting ability, but if I had to choose Mashiro > Yachiru, much to my dismay.

BTW. If Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are essentially Vaizards themselves, why are they leaders of the Arrancar who are like the exact opposite.
Old 2006-05-30, 00:50   Link #36
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novarain
that's why kenpachi is captain and renji is not............

================================================== =====

how can Yachiru beat renji....... renji has friggin bankai, that's a friggin captain level skill to achieve, since kenpachi doesn't have bankai or shikai, what makes you think yachiru has shikai at all then.....? and isn't shikai required to be a VC? a lil food for thought there
Old 2006-05-30, 04:45   Link #37
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
that's why kenpachi is captain and renji is not............

================================================== =====

how can Yachiru beat renji....... renji has friggin bankai, that's a friggin captain level skill to achieve, since kenpachi doesn't have bankai or shikai, what makes you think yachiru has shikai at all then.....? and isn't shikai required to be a VC? a lil food for thought there

... you contradict yourself. Kenpachi does not even have shikai so why would Yachiru need it to be a VC. Renji may have achieved Bankai but he is still not at the level of a captain.

You can't compare necessarely. For example Renji and the rest used Bankai to beat the arrancar while Matsumoto tore her opponent apart without it.

Bankai is a very strong indication of strength but not an absolute.
Old 2006-05-30, 10:55   Link #38
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

Yeah I tottaly agree with you. Acheiving Bankai is the easy part controlling your
Bankai is a lot harder .

Byakuya himself says it as the Bankai has an obnoxiously huge shape as compared to zanpakuto it takes minimum 10 years to master it

Mastering your bankai is the final step rist you gotta learn how to control your bankai .Renji has not even acheived that forget mastery. If you cant control your Bankai your Bankai's reatsu will shatter your bones thats the added risk .

Last but not least comparing the the only non Taicho level shinigamis having a Bankai Renji and Ikkaku .I Think Ikkaku has a more powerful Bankai..As Ikkaku shaolin style of fighting and his shikai here is more adept in Zazutsu that makes him a better weilder of Zanpakuto
Old 2006-05-30, 13:19   Link #39
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
... you contradict yourself. Kenpachi does not even have shikai so why would Yachiru need it to be a VC. Renji may have achieved Bankai but he is still not at the level of a captain.

You can't compare necessarely. For example Renji and the rest used Bankai to beat the arrancar while Matsumoto tore her opponent apart without it.

Kenpachi does not have Shikai or Bankai but he killed the previous 11th division captain to become captain. Kenpachi shows that you don't need Shikai or Bankai to become captain and that killing instincts and experience is all you need. Yachiru has neither killing instincts, experience, shikai or bankai. she is clearly VC because she is related to Kenpachi. I'm saying that Renji has bankai, which is another sort of fighting style, but it doesn't mean he has to be captain, it's a captain technique afterall. and Ikkaku is stronger than Yachiru because he has shikai and bankai and more battle experience, which out matches her, and i presume renji is too.. Shikai is i believe normally required for what captains look in their shinigami to become their VC, and all of the divisions, except the 11th, consists of all VC who can do shikai. it is i presume a requirement to be elected to be VC, but kenpachi chose yachiru as his VC because he is related to her.

Spoiler for large image:

notice that ikkaku is the second strongest in the 11th division

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-05-30 at 16:20.
Old 2006-05-30, 14:09   Link #40
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
notice that ikkaku is the second strongest in the 11th division
The second strongest MAN. Yachiru... isn't quite a man