Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
hope this doesn't count as double post
Spoiler for 72:
Meanwhile...
Unknown Location, Pacific Sea
11:44 am

Yamato: んもぉ~、ホテルなんて言わせませんよ!

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 07:28   Link #2422
DerGilga
Banned

Yamato: でも、群像君の ラブホテル になりたいだよ!

edit:
some lines from the fog theater:
キリシマ: やはりさあ、申し訳ない気分でいっぱいだったのよ。初っぱなでやられたでしょ、私達。だからさ ->-> アカギ辺り <-<- が言うわけさ

oh god, they are so "proud" of their oldest sister

Last edited by DerGilga; 2015-12-31 at 13:02.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 19:35   Link #2423
00Zy99
In Winter, Is Zeong

How are you guys finding the chapter? It isn't anywhere I look.
00Zy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 22:28   Link #2424
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Crunchyroll.
Old 2016-01-01, 01:01   Link #2425
cloud04
Scanlator

72 is up? i dont see it yet on cr o.o
Old 2016-01-01, 03:57   Link #2426
DerGilga
Banned

So nobody noticed the name I highlighted? Why me sad
So the chapter isn't released yet, but I have already translated the Fog theater to it and really want to share it. So here the Fog theater, which of course refers to events in the current chapter. So do not read it if you don't want to be spoiled.
Spoiler for Fog theater 72:

Last edited by DerGilga; 2016-08-03 at 12:25.
Old 2016-01-01, 11:24   Link #2427
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
So nobody noticed the name I highlighted? Why me sad
So the chapter isn't released yet, but I have already translated the Fog theater to it and really want to share it. So here the Fog theater, which of course refers to events in the current chapter. So do not read it if you don't want to be spoiled.[SPOILER="Fog theater 72"]no really don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled. A start to like manga Kongou now...
Tbh I just copy pasted my sentence from the Kancolle wiki and vaguely recognized that you were making a love hotel joke about Yamato by using Babylon

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 14:42   Link #2428
DerGilga
Banned

Yamato: でも、群像君のために ラブホテル になりたいだよ!
So now the joke should work better with online translator, hint: 群像 is a name and not 'sculptured group'

But I'm still sad, such a famous name and no reaction at all
Old 2016-01-01, 15:10   Link #2429
Tenzen12

Well most people (including me) isn't able read moonrunes. No wonder that joke is lost to us...
Old 2016-01-01, 15:29   Link #2430
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well most people (including me) isn't able read moonrunes. No wonder that joke is lost to us...
a) I'm fully aware that most people can't do it, but I think if people want to understand it, they would least try an online translator once, which I did check before posting that line. But I guess in the original form it may be to confusing.
b) If you wanna be a smart ass, at least call it Japanese and not moonrunes. Considering this is anime and manga forum this is actually kind of embarrassing.
c) If you think I'm sad because of the joke, then the jokes on you. I put arrows around the name and made it bold. This has nothing to do with the joke... She was such a big name in WW2 and now she is mentioned for the first time.... and I translated that name in the theater.... such a big name....
Old 2016-01-01, 15:37   Link #2431
Miles Teg

Quote:
a) I'm fully aware that most people can't do it, but I think if people want to understand it, they would least try an online translator once, which I did check before posting that line. But I guess in the original form it may be to confusing.
b) If you wanna be a smart ass, at least call it Japanese and not moonrunes. Considering this is anime and manga forum this is actually kind of embarrassing.
c) If you think I'm sad because of the joke, then the jokes on you. I put arrows around the name and made it bold. This has nothing to do with the joke... She was such a big name in WW2 and now she is mentioned for the first time.... and I translated that name in the theater.... such a big name....
a) Most people won't try an online translator because they know that the result is most of the time rubbish
b) It's because it's an anime and manga forum that moonrunes it's not embarrassing to use
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 19:14   Link #2432
Tenzen12

This guy get it.
Old 2016-01-06, 14:49   Link #2433
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

群像君のために ラブホテル になりたいだよ! = I shall become a love-hotel for Gunzo-kun.
At least this is what I got from a Chinese translator.

C72 is out in Chinese

Summary: Ise was practically flipped upside down by the mega Wavemotion Gun, after she flipped herself backup, she made a cute comment on she might actually be falling behind her sister in terms of creativity (and that is not allowed <3).

Kongo finally got a solid lock on Gunzo's option ship and was about to put a cap in his ass...401 jumps out of nowhere opens fire on Kongo, Gunzo opens fire too, but all misses (because they were targeting something else under that ocean)
Yukikazi opens fire towards the ocean floor too because she thinks I401's meager firepower might not be enough to troll Kongo, The Loli ship says "HA! Our great Yamato will love this!!" (which plays right into Yamato's desire to sink Kongo personally...with all that maddening-rage in the Fog theater)

(Kongo suddenly loses balance, and was forced to water jump on the same spot.)
(Iona relinquish all controls to her mates and pukes out 3 star-destroyer-planes)
Kongo: Bitch you got no shame? letting all those hairless monkeys taking full control of you?
Kongo continues to rant about how supposedly Fog is meant to be high and mighty (Kongo craves returning to the world of tranquility, without noise, without emotions and without attachments.)

Iona replies, After all of us being born to this world, you don't get to wish crap like that....(confirming Fog Ships are indeed NOT an alien race from planet Uimcron psi-8, AC might still be an alien though)

Then Kongo got decked in the Deck by 2 torpedoes, loses a mouth full of teeth and her crown-cap...(she was so puzzled by the fact that airplanes are so good against battleships)

Kongo: F-this, if sugar daddy don't have a thing for me, then he can have a thing for no one ...(remember! I'm THE queen of seagulls!)
AND Kills Gunzo
then Self-destructs, dealing 200 damage to the unlucky cruiser/destroyer fleet around her that failed to install AA guns.

Last edited by Tim yy; 2016-01-06 at 15:09.
Tim yy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 14:59   Link #2434
Phantomlurker

Who will stop the seagulls with Kongou gone? She was the only one who could keep them under control!
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 23:41   Link #2435
SatelliteCannon

Newest chapter is out on CR now.

In other news, I'm currently a bit over halfway toward getting Kongo and Myoukou in World of Warships. Ironically almost all of my progress for the Arpeggio event can be credited solely to a USN light cruiser, the Cleveland.

My only disappointment with the event, other than how the 30 kills phase of each mission can bring out the worst in players, is that apparently Iona supplies the voice for all the Fleet of Fog ships thus far.

Oh well. One must be thankful that there's an event at all, and that it can be played not just on the Asian server but also on all servers. They're globally promoting an anime that doesn't even have a dub in the west - how awesome is that!?
SatelliteCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 01:08   Link #2436
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Here's the kicker though -- we don't see a single frame with Gunzo in it for the entire chapter. That's as sure a sign of a fakeout as I'd ever seen in my time.

So no, Ark Performance won't kill Gunzo off at this juncture.
Old 2016-01-11, 02:52   Link #2437
DerGilga
Banned

You know, if you'r using planes to sink a ship, making it immobile before isn't that important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
So no, Ark Performance won't kill Gunzo off at this juncture.
Well the question in my mine is/was, will Gunzou be dead the next couple of chapters or will he show himself immediately. The upcoming 4th facility always bothered me a bit because the big reveal that a certain someone is a certain hotel isn't so big to us the reader. In addition Gunzou himself had a lot of hints, 4th facility incident video material, Hyuuga's little story, Yukikaze, that something is suspicious.

Maybe he will hide himself a bit and starts playing politics with Yamato and Nagato. Iona telling Gunzou Nagato was the former high flag ship was kind of odd at that point.

Next chapter Akagi, or do I have to wait like I have to wait for my Mutsu
Old 2016-01-11, 09:25   Link #2438
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

As usual:no corpse no death eh.

I just hope Kongou will not be destroyed in this battle.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 04:21   Link #2439
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
As usual:no corpse no death eh.

I just hope Kongou will not be destroyed in this battle.
Go Kongou! Make Gunzou yours!
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 05:13   Link #2440
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Go Kongou! Make Gunzou yours!
after reading a danbooru post about a dere arpeggio kongou towards a kancolle ttk, this felt....well u fill it in XD

Tags
action, comedy, sci-fi, seinen