AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-03, 16:40   Link #8061
GLDarkLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
[*]Fine has never meet Tigre before in her life, what makes you think otherwise?[/LIST]
I can't read volume 13 yet, perhaps they have meet each other on that volume? That why I made that question.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 17:39   Link #8062
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDarkLord View Post
I can't read volume 13 yet, perhaps they have meet each other on that volume? That why I made that question.
Well, as much as we are hyped to see what happened to the 13th Volume, exception of Greast's karma death and a romance between Tigre and Elen, which is also makes us even more hyped to see what's up.

@Reality Breaker 2.0
Now that you mentioned it, Durandal's case is still ambiguous and we do not know where is the sacred weapon at. And believe this, the disappearance of Durandal is not only affect Brune's military status, but also the entire kingdom itself.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 19:59   Link #8063
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Elen hit him because of Tigre's personal vengeance while he is not causing trouble accidentaly with the girls.

I wonder who will be next to propose their marriage to Tigre after Olga? I think Sofy could be next to propose him.

@Chingaruna:
Well, Durandal remain a mystery anyway and we still don't know how the demons are able to get metals that they apply on the dragon which has same function as Durandal.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 11:33   Link #8064
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Elen was genuinely worried that he might end up losing himself in the darkness of the Black Bow's power, so she hit him to make him snap out of it. She thought he really would get swallowed up by the power if he'd fought and defeated Thenardier while being consumed by his negative emotions after Bertrand's death. And do notice that her hitting him did bring him back. So she did good there.

Sofy proposing to him would be great, yeah. I think it'd be even better if they all proposed to him at different times. I want to see his reaction to that.

Last we saw Durandal, IIRC, didn't Greast have it with him wherever his hideout is? Tigre, Elen, Mira and Valentina should notice it there and bring it back with them in Volume 13. [It was stolen by Greast's group, and I do remember that the last time we saw it, Greast or someone else was admiring it or whatnot.]

@GLDarkLord: We don't really know yet what's happening in Volume 13 aside from Elen's capture and rescue and the fact that she and Tigre finally become an item officially after he rescues her (that and the kiss and sex).
Old 2016-02-04, 12:35   Link #8065
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Elen was genuinely worried that he might end up losing himself in the darkness of the Black Bow's power, so she hit him to make him snap out of it. She thought he really would get swallowed up by the power if he'd fought and defeated Thenardier while being consumed by his negative emotions after Bertrand's death. And do notice that her hitting him did bring him back. So she did good there.

Sofy proposing to him would be great, yeah. I think it'd be even better if they all proposed to him at different times. I want to see his reaction to that.

Last we saw Durandal, IIRC, didn't Greast have it with him wherever his hideout is? Tigre, Elen, Mira and Valentina should notice it there and bring it back with them in Volume 13. [It was stolen by Greast's group, and I do remember that the last time we saw it, Greast or someone else was admiring it or whatnot.]

@GLDarkLord: We don't really know yet what's happening in Volume 13 aside from Elen's capture and rescue and the fact that she and Tigre finally become an item officially after he rescues her (that and the kiss and sex).
Yeah, the problem is Drekavac seems have a source of metal where he can construct weapon that has similar function to Durandal. Just remember Vanadis Veda's are nullified by Gara Dova during Battle of Vincennes before Elen and Mila are figuring out their weak spots.
Old 2016-02-04, 14:44   Link #8066
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Durandal was stolen only recently, though, whereas Elen and Mira already fought that Gara Dova quite a while ago. If you're saying they got it from Durandal, then because of this, I don't think it fits.

But yeah, Drecavac definitely has some sort of source that he got that metal he made those chains from, but that's talking like Captain Obvious a but much.
Old 2016-02-04, 20:56   Link #8067
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor

Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
So been rereading some of Madan's harem/romance parts came across some foreshadowing seemingly for Vol 13 in Vol 11.

“There’re four Vanadis, huh. It looks like we can easily kick out even 100000 enemies.

Unless they faced an overwhelmingly large army or special existences like a swarm of dragons, or demons, gathering them at one place and making them do a common front would be inefficient.

“Above all, I don’t think there will be someone who can bring us together. Even if there are four Vanadis, there would be not much meaning to it if each of them moves separately.”

“It’d be amazing if it could be realized.”

Keep in mind Kreshu's conversation about invading Brune with his army ranging from 100,000 to 150,000. Also the fact that in Vol 12 Elen, Mila and Valentina are in Brune. While the next closest Vanadis is Sofy located in Polesia iirc.
Old 2016-02-04, 21:17   Link #8068
Ramero

Olga could also come since she is also tasked to defeat Muozinel by supporting Mila as well. More likely there will be five Vanadis participating in battle against Muozinel which makes Kreshu interested about Tigre even more.

He could expect Tigre is a future king of Zhcted. Let's count Liza as well after she may heard about Tallard makes agreement with Tigre and Moonlight Knights which could prompts her to aid Tigre as well.

All Vanadis except Fine could be participate in showdown against Muozinel.
Old 2016-02-05, 11:02   Link #8069
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it'd be interesting to see. 6 out of 7 Vanadis making a united front alongside Tigre. It'd truly show that he can unite them, though it wouldn't be complete unless Fine also joined them.

But first, they have to get Elen back from Greast's hideout. And then we have to wonder who Tigre will spend the night with in his harem after doing it with Elen. Mira?

Speaking of Liza finding about Tigre's agreement with Tallard, I really do wonder how she'll react to it.
Old 2016-02-05, 13:08   Link #8070
saw2097

It would get rather contrived if so many Vanadis showed up, there has to be some form of suspense.

Maybe one more Vanadis shows up.

Edit: Just to clarify, I am saying that it is way too early in the story for all the Vanadis to fight together at once, that would be the final battle in the story. A major plot point is that the Vanadis can't all unite and that most likely won't be solved until the end of the series.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 13:09   Link #8071
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, it'd be interesting to see. 6 out of 7 Vanadis making a united front alongside Tigre. It'd truly show that he can unite them, though it wouldn't be complete unless Fine also joined them.

But first, they have to get Elen back from Greast's hideout. And then we have to wonder who Tigre will spend the night with in his harem after doing it with Elen. Mira?

Speaking of Liza finding about Tigre's agreement with Tallard, I really do wonder how she'll react to it.
The showdown will begin after Tigre was spending his time with Elen at that night. Possibly both have to rush to Southern Brune again.
Old 2016-02-05, 14:27   Link #8072
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Saw: Most of the Vanadis can already easily unite for the same purpose because of Tigre now. It won't be long before all of them are able to unite alongside him. But yeah, you also make a pretty good point. Well, if just Valentina joins, making 6 out of 7 Vanadis, that should be enough for now. But even 5 is already a lot.

@Ramero: Yeah, that's likely. Them having to rush to Southern Brune after that night.
Old 2016-02-05, 18:31   Link #8073
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor

Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
I'm expecting 4 Vanadises at most. Rmb the Vanadises are representative of Zhtcd's strenght. Victor probably won't authorize 5 Vanadises being deployed. Even Mila being there Victor doesn't know, so realistically 3-4 Vanadises at most.
Old 2016-02-05, 21:43   Link #8074
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Blades View Post
I'm expecting 4 Vanadises at most. Rmb the Vanadises are representative of Zhtcd's strenght. Victor probably won't authorize 5 Vanadises being deployed. Even Mila being there Victor doesn't know, so realistically 3-4 Vanadises at most.
Well, it depends on situation anyway. Currently Asvarre did not want to fight Zhcted because of Tigre and Muozinel's main concentration is South Brune so most likely the six Vanadis could be deployed for this situation while Fine can remain as a rear guard for Zhcted's defenses.
Old 2016-02-05, 22:40   Link #8075
KnightShade

the question is who's the 4 that go?
Old 2016-02-05, 22:50   Link #8076
Ramero

Elen will be guaranteed to go, other three could be Mila, Sofy and Olga since those three are tasked to keep an eye on Muozinel's movements.

Valentina will be most likely wild card because of her erratic movements.
Old 2016-02-06, 11:39   Link #8077
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yep. If only three or four of them go, then that's probably how it'll be. Valentina will be probably already be there since she also apparently goes to help Tigre and Mila rescue Elen. There are our three Vanadis right there. But I guess that about Valentina, the question is if she'd really be there to help rescue Elen.

If Olga also gets sent by Victor to counter Muozinel, that'd give us 4 Vanadis. Sofy, Liza and Fine would then be the only three who wouldn't have gone.
Old 2016-02-06, 19:15   Link #8078
amigos

I doubt victor will have the chance to give order anymore,he's dying,remember?
and Valantina won't give the time to his succesor to consolidate his power.
gathering all strengh he can from both brune and zecht to repel muozinel army is up to tigre,now.
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 00:04   Link #8079
Ramero

I think Sofy will also participates as well since Sofy, Mila and Olga are tasked to defeat Muozinel Army which makes that five.
Old 2016-02-07, 11:19   Link #8080
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
I doubt victor will have the chance to give order anymore,he's dying,remember?
and Valantina won't give the time to his succesor to consolidate his power.
gathering all strengh he can from both brune and zecht to repel muozinel army is up to tigre,now.
Well, he is sick but he is far from dying as he still hold the title as the King of Zhcted. And yes, we all know that Valentina would do however she could to be Zhcted's female ruler. You also need to be reminded that however, the Void Vanadis is a crafty character that even Tigre have a ominous hunch against her. So she must have some plot to avoid herself from being exposed to any Zhctedi ministers.

Speaking of the Vanadis Alliance in repelling Muozinellian Army, I did remember that Sofy and Olga are served as Mila's backup unit to prevent the Eastern Kingdom's invasion should Mila goes elsewhere for emergency. Elen and Mila is a for sure thing, but for Valentina's case it is still a mystery.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)