AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-03-24, 22:13   Link #981
Deathraptor2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
Surprising, the idea of seeing kuno as a new mode driven by the energy of Ophis is heard very interesting to hear, so I have faith to see it in an illustration in the future, its name "Fox dragon" makes me think of a suit of armor so we might see a suit of armor or a power unattainable State.
Perhaps Kunou's new power "Fox dragon" give her a new form like a white fox with dragon feature?

These hero with Infinite passion, Never-ending knowledge, Incredible prowess, Towering resolve, Hardy adaptability, and Natural resilience, always overcome great odd.
Deathraptor2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 00:59   Link #982
Chris38

Regarding Kunou's 'Fox dragon' mode ... I wonder if it means that there is a possibility that she will join Ise;s peerage in the future...

After all a nine fox youkai blessed by Ophis definitely fills the criteria of a powerful member and considering how her mother looks Kunou is definitely going to develop into quite a beauty.

I'm aware that she is the daugther of the current leader of the Kyoto youkai, but Kunou;s joining to Ise's peerage might have a political aspect to it as well.

Basically they might give up on Kunou being their future leader in exchange of getting Ise's 'protection' over their lands...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 01:01   Link #983
Aijaz_md
Student M.Sc.

Hello everyone. I was finally able to join the forum. And now the discussion. I am quite a big fan of the series. And I am envious of some of you here who have read more of the story then me. I read everything I can soIand I am up to date with spoilers. Just the thing left is DX 2.

And I am pretty excited about the next too. It's gonna be too hard on ORC after the recent events and especially Issei as was foretold in EX by his children and hope we get more intimcy with the main characters around vol 23 as 22 is gonna be a little serious with huge losses on all the factions sides. So hope we get along.
Aijaz_md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 01:05   Link #984
Aijaz_md
Student M.Sc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Kunou's 'Fox dragon' mode ... I wonder if it means that there is a possibility that she will join Ise;s peerage in the future...

After all a nine fox youkai blessed by Ophis definitely fills the criteria of a powerful member and considering how her mother looks Kunou is definitely going to develop into quite a beauty.

I'm aware that she is the daugther of the current leader of the Kyoto youkai, but Kunou;s joining to Ise's peerage might have a political aspect to it as well.

Basically they might give up on Kunou being their future leader in exchange of getting Ise's 'protection' over their lands...
I don't think they will send Kunou to his peerage for that purpose. The best way to strengthen a relationship between two factions is a strong bonds and as Kunou is the princess and next leader she won't be sent away too. So the best choice will marriage. And as stated in EX that he have local wives too so Kunou must be one of those. And we all know Kunou already has a crush on Issei.
Aijaz_md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 01:09   Link #985
Hakai

Ophis powering everyone up, like old times..
Old 2016-03-25, 01:24   Link #986
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm or only the only the one who respect, protect and who always the one to talk her and being a close friend. ^^
Old 2016-03-25, 01:35   Link #987
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

The author already stated that due to her obligations that kunou can't be in his peerage but will end up more a local wife.
Old 2016-03-25, 07:34   Link #988
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Spoiler for JAP:

I want to put my two cents of translation that Gary gave:

Zenith Tempest's Balance-Breaker: Inevitable Punishment of the Holy Rainbow Messenger of The Angels, Flagella di Colori dell'Arcobaleno, Speranza di Briscola (in English: Scourge of Rainbow Colors, Hope of Briscola. NOTE: Briscola here refers to an old Italian playing card game, as far as I can find. I think this makes an analogy to the Brave Saints system, since it is based on playing cards).

Issei's new nickname: Red Dragon Emperor of Blazing (or Infernal) Reality (The kanji 燚 is not present in Japanese dictionary I know, but in Chinese. possibly referring to the things happening to him and his status as a Devil).
Vali's new nickname: White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star (no further explanation for this. Morning Star obviously refers to Lucifer).

Lavinia's full name: Lavinia Leeny/Reeni (not really clear).

Last edited by Ariel_Saeba; 2016-03-25 at 09:17.
Ariel_Saeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 09:17   Link #989
Darkligh

I liiiiike issei's new title. It's something even Ddraig can be safely proud of
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 09:35   Link #990
B214

I wonder how long will it be before the nickname turns into another degraded version.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 09:37   Link #991
Deathraptor2016

Both Issei's and Vail's new nickname are so badass, and they really fit them.

These hero with Infinite passion, Never-ending knowledge, Incredible prowess, Towering resolve, Hardy adaptability, and Natural resilience, always overcome great odd.
Deathraptor2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 09:40   Link #992
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Only a chuunibyou can think of those long and colorful names.
Old 2016-03-25, 09:41   Link #993
Darkligh

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I wonder how long will it be before the nickname turns into another degraded version.
Oh come on let Ddraig enjoy his moment of decency in titles for a bit before you crush it again XD
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 09:58   Link #994
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathraptor2016 View Post
Both Issei's and Vail's new nickname are so badass, and they really fit them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokumonsen View Post
Only a chuunibyou can think of those long and colorful names.
Both of these lol
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 10:04   Link #995
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Sairaorg's Breakdown the Beast: The Indestructable Purple Skin of the Lion King: Regulus Rey Leather Rex Imperial Purple

Magdaran's Queen: Sectaas Barbatos.
Old 2016-03-25, 10:08   Link #996
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Quote:
Only a chuunibyou can think of those long and colorful names
With all the names Ishibumi gave to the things in the story I do think that he has some chuunibyou syndrome with his head
Old 2016-03-25, 10:08   Link #997
Hakai

Quote:
The Indestructable Purple Skin of the Lion King: Regulus Rey Leather Rex Imperial Purple
Too short

10char
Old 2016-03-25, 10:20   Link #998
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

And here I was thinking he couldn't make anything more complicated than Cao Cao's subspecies
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-25, 10:31   Link #999
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Too short

10char
The second phrase is basically Breakdown The Beast (it's kanji form, Beast of Supremacy) so I don't put it because it's already obvious.
Old 2016-03-25, 10:55   Link #1000
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkligh View Post
Oh come on let Ddraig enjoy his moment of decency in titles for a bit before you crush it again XD
Tell that to Ishibumi.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote