AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2016-04-17, 15:21   Link #8181
Casshern

For some reason this reminded me of the very first menos grande that Ishida and Ichigo fought, and Ichigo touching Ishida with his sword to boost Ishida's bow power
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 20:44   Link #8182
Saravis4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
her powers are the ability to stop, reverse or prevent a certain scenario from happening, she can basically overwrite reality in a very minor sense
Heh, I meant in the context of the story, that is what or who is she supposed to be that she would have those powers. Ichigo is Shinigami and Quincy, Chad is Fullbringer (why the heck is he still around?), Orihime is...what the heck is she? Her power is so distinct, but we know jack about her.
Old 2016-04-17, 23:43   Link #8183
BPD Renegade

Okay, I knew something was going to happen when all the flower petals disappeared, considering the attention they get every time the squirt goes bankai, but Ichigo 2.0? Really Kubo? What a frigging let-down. And the fight against "Thor" should have ended with Zaraki, otherwise what was the damn point?

But I stopped caring about what happens for so many years now that this doesn't piss me off as much as it would have otherwise. Seriously, Kubo needs to just end this damn manga so I can close it and pretend that the real ending was after Aizen was defeated. But at this point (and watch guys, just watch), once the manga is finally about to end, Orihime is going to appear and use her special time-space-rewind ability TO REWIND THE MANGA BACK TO THE BEGINNING. IT'LL NEVER F***ING END!! *Flips cyber tables*
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 08:12   Link #8184
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, the excuse for Hitsugaya for not using this form will be something like: I got off-screened so fast before the ice petals disappeared?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 03:28   Link #8185
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I'm still imagining a drooling, blushing Matsumoto immediately smashing his petals as soon as he goes Bankai in every fight he gets into from here on out, just to get "Bishie Mode" Hitsugaya...
Old 2016-04-19, 05:31   Link #8186
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Okay, I knew something was going to happen when all the flower petals disappeared, considering the attention they get every time the squirt goes bankai, but Ichigo 2.0? Really Kubo? What a frigging let-down. And the fight against "Thor" should have ended with Zaraki, otherwise what was the damn point?
Well, he might want to showcase Hitsu as the next Cpt. Commander in terms of zanpakuto power.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 08:47   Link #8187
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Well, he might want to showcase Hitsu as the next Cpt. Commander in terms of zanpakuto power.
Especially considering that Shunsui, the current CC, said that one day Toshiro would be stronger than him. I'd say he's a certainty to be the next CC.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 11:01   Link #8188
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
I don't mind with this. Plus, I think Thor's purpose is have all captains and vice captains to show their bankai. *looking at Shinji*
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 14:24   Link #8189
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I'm still imagining a drooling, blushing Matsumoto immediately smashing his petals as soon as he goes Bankai in every fight he gets into from here on out, just to get "Bishie Mode" Hitsugaya...
So basically you want Rangiku to "deflower" Hitsugaya to make him a man.
Old 2016-04-19, 14:44   Link #8190
LevelSeven

^lol, that worked twice XD XD good work...

now in all seriousness, how do you guys think will the ywach battle looks like?
thor-quincy obviously seems to show kenpachis initial bankai, hschwalth will surely show a lot of ishidas and ichigos new powers,

and all the chars will gather at one place in order to defeat ywach, or will it only be ichigo while the others are instantly defeated?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 18:04   Link #8191
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:

thor-quincy obviously seems to show kenpachis initial bankai, hschwalth will surely show a lot of ishidas and ichigos new powers,

and all the chars will gather at one place in order to defeat ywach, or will it only be ichigo while the others are instantly defeated?
This is Bleach. They'll all get instantly defeated, including Ichigo. Yhwach will bask in his victory for a while, and probably kill someone close to Ichigo just to rub it in, at which point that most holy of anthems will begin to play...
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
...and Ichigo will come up with some new, vaguely hinted at power, and immediately defeat Yhwach utterly.

So basically like every other big boss fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Basically... Lol...

Maybe Kubo's smarter than we give him credit for...
Old 2016-04-19, 18:27   Link #8192
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
...slow clap

Quote:

Don't forget about Ywach's hollow quincy army that he made by raping Hallibel vs. Fullbringers, Arrancars, and whoever else is left who is isn't good enough for the end fights.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 03:30   Link #8193
Hakai

Spoiler:

Hitsugaya taichou

Last edited by Hakai; 2016-04-21 at 03:59.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 04:12   Link #8194
CoolWater
SOMMS

Spoiler for :
CoolWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 04:31   Link #8195
LevelSeven

lets see, only a few more hours and translation should be ready, what powerlevel with bishi hitsugaya have?

im curious
Old 2016-04-21, 04:36   Link #8196
Hakai

^Strong enough to leave the haters seriously butthurt.

With his feats in this chapter he should be one of the strongest Shinigami around now.
At least around Shikai Kenpachi level I'd say.
Old 2016-04-21, 04:43   Link #8197
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

From what I saw of the initial spoiler scans, Hitsugaya doesn't really like his current form.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 05:08   Link #8198
Hakai

It's out.

Nice to see Toshiro and Byakuya finally shining.

.... or Thor still survives( god no, Kubo) and someone else has to come and finish the job
Old 2016-04-21, 05:45   Link #8199
n0m@n
C-Z

Lol, that was quite a overkill.
I hope he stays dead for good this time (and no more revival).
Now there's only Ywach and Jugram left. What's left now is for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
This is Bleach. They'll all get instantly defeated, including Ichigo. Yhwach will bask in his victory for a while, and probably kill someone close to Ichigo just to rub it in, at which point that most holy of anthems will begin to play...
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
...and Ichigo will come up with some new, vaguely hinted at power, and immediately defeat Yhwach utterly.

So basically like every other big boss fight.
...this to happen lol.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 06:33   Link #8200
LevelSeven

wow, hitsugayas full power is the ability to stop anything from working, kind of like the Gold Expereicne Requiems power from Jojo (why the hell are so many bankais reminding me on Stands?)

but thanks to "miracle" thor is still alive, well, kenpachi also uses his...grabbing power and stops the gaint from moving, and byakuya finally decides to act too,

his improved bankai is basically the same as before (from what was shown) but simply on a WAY BIGGER scale

lets see if thor comes back even stronger and if someone elses as*pull will finally defeat him,

lol, it seems like i lost any real intention of taking this story seriously, i only want to see more ridiculous superpowered people righting,

and one more thing: BICHI HITSUGAYA wow he looks awesome, im a hetero guy but man his new look is really badass

Tags
bleach, chapter