AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-07-04, 09:56   Link #1101
cboy123
I was a stalker

Anybody would be kindly share what happened to Subaru when he lived with Rem until he's old? The Before and After. Thanks
cboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 14:16   Link #1102
Deishuu Kaiki

How secure can be translate the licensed series?
Private server (or Tor) (access only by invitation, donate only through bitcoin), translated full anonymity?

Last edited by Deishuu Kaiki; 2016-07-04 at 14:35.
Deishuu Kaiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 14:40   Link #1103
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Get out. Just get out. Why are you asking that? Why are you here? Don't bother. Don't ask.
Old 2016-07-04, 17:08   Link #1104
anon42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deishuu Kaiki View Post
How secure can be translate the licensed series?
Private server (or Tor) (access only by invitation, donate only through bitcoin), translated full anonymity?
Yen Press is no copyright juggernaut, you can basically do whatever you will with no repercussions. The problem is finding a willing, altruistic weirdo with good nihongo skills, no regard for the author and a lot of free time. Not many of those around. Well, yeah, if you provide remunerative incentives, it will increase chances of success, but let's be realistic - you are not here, because you've got a lot of spare mula.
anon42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 17:49   Link #1105
Deishuu Kaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon42 View Post
Yen Press is no copyright juggernaut, you can basically do whatever you will with no repercussions. The problem is finding a willing, altruistic weirdo with good nihongo skills, no regard for the author and a lot of free time. Not many of those around. Well, yeah, if you provide remunerative incentives, it will increase chances of success, but let's be realistic - you are not here, because you've got a lot of spare mula.
I'm not translator or creator a translate command.
1 word A4 11 font size translate cost 11 000 JPY.
I do not have much free time, my personally free time I spend on developing one anime game as CG artist.
Also I help in three other projects of anime games as artist/editor CG and graphics.
I'm almost 30 years old, I have a job, I do not have a family because everything that interests me is anime and everything free from work and home-made time I dedicate not only reading and watching anime, but also as abilities are participating in different projects.
As far as possible I try to support the authors and do not want to spoil their lives piracy texts of their books , but in my country there is a war and the dollar rose 300 %, while utilities increased by 700 %, and if before I could afford something to buy , now everything depends on the banal survival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
Get out. Just get out. Why are you asking that? Why are you here? Don't bother. Don't ask.
So your comments on the background noise of artillery shells flying over my window looks at least funny.

So I just want to know how to ensure the safety of the teams who drop they projects, so they can safely keep their translate until they finish them.

Last edited by Deishuu Kaiki; 2016-07-04 at 19:20.
Old 2016-07-04, 22:28   Link #1106
Jorna

Spoiler for Question:
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 22:30   Link #1107
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorna View Post
Spoiler for Question:
Presumably, they can smell the witch on him and so pay him respect before they go on their way. They only tortured him under Betelgeuse's orders.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-04, 22:39   Link #1108
anon42

@Deishuu Kaiki
I do not know why you quoted my explanatory comment and then engaged into something that has semblance to justifications, but I can assure you - I meant no offense.

P.S. On a nosier note - Middle East?
P.P.S. This has gone way off-topic.
anon42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 02:45   Link #1109
Killerofangel

I just realize something, since when do the cultists physically torture Subaru.?
Spoiler for next episode:
Killerofangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 03:48   Link #1110
Bangirasu

Someone in 4chan has said something about an internal monologue from Reinhard when in Arc 5
Spoiler:

Can someone elaborate that, please?
Bangirasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 04:23   Link #1111
Killerofangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangirasu View Post
Someone in 4chan has said something about an internal monologue from Reinhard when in Arc 5
Spoiler:

Can someone elaborate that, please?
I think it's a fake spoiler.
Killerofangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 04:31   Link #1112
Sparteh

I have heard that WN is released very rarely in the last few months. Is that true?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 05:03   Link #1113
Moriacja

what i can read from google translator the autor stopped writing web novel.

Quote:
This work is January 24, 2014, we have been book of the same title from the direction of MF Bunko J-like. Thanks to everyone of support, thank you. In addition, deletion, and Daiji of WEB version of things like Esuto reduction and update stop it is not scheduled in the future. Books · WEB both thank you. [Congratulation! Animated decision! ] Thanks to everyone of cheer! I hope to work with you in the future! ŦAnime official siteŧ Http://Re-zero-anime.Jp/
this is original
Quote:
※当作品は2014年1月24日、MF文庫J様の方から同タイトルで書籍化させていただいております。皆様 の応援のおかげです、ありがとうございます。また、WEB版の削除・ダイジェスト化・更新停止といったこと は今後も予定されておりません。書籍・WEB共によろしくお願いします。

【祝! アニメ化決定いたしました!】
皆様の応援のおかげです! 今後もよろしくお願いします!

≪アニメ公式サイト≫
http://re-zero-anime.jp/
from http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
Moriacja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 05:10   Link #1114
soularc55
7th dimensional king

No, I think you got the context wrong. It means it was to be published by MF Bunko during that date and that no deletion or suspension of web novel will occur. The author will continue it later, just not now considering the anime is airing and he's probably busy.
Old 2016-07-05, 08:06   Link #1115
ayyo

I can see why web readers stopped posting and coming to this thread, besides of course that there aren't any new chapters updated, everyone just wants quick and easy context free spoilers and ignores repeated comments about the fake spoilers because they sound edgy and cool.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 08:54   Link #1116
Deishuu Kaiki

anon42
similarly
I do not try to offend anyone
Old 2016-07-05, 18:44   Link #1117
ChocolateKieran

Spoiler for Spoiler:

I love this series, thank you to everybody posting summaries of the novels. I'm too eager and excited to see what happens next, so I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in.

Crusch for King.
ChocolateKieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 20:59   Link #1118
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateKieran View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

I love this series, thank you to everybody posting summaries of the novels. I'm too eager and excited to see what happens next, so I appreciate the effort you guys are putting in.

Crusch for King.
Spoiler for Pride:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 23:15   Link #1119
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateKieran View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Crusch for King.
Spoiler for Nope:
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 23:38   Link #1120
cboy123
I was a stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Spoiler for Nope:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler for For Rem: Need Spoiler:
cboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote