AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-10-07, 16:49   Link #6501
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
That guy obviously doesn't know how to post. What you have to do is to grab the source address of the images and copy it in a new tab (so that you don't hot link), or google it toward it's source.
Thank you for telling me
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 18:39   Link #6502
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "278 – How to skillfully trick a brother-con imouto"

If there was an actual job for people who can manipulate crazies like Sue, Shiro would bet set for life...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 19:11   Link #6503
Gerard07

Hello everyone!!!!, I integrate me to the forum, sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning.

With respect to LN4, no illustrations of Oni-kun?
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 19:35   Link #6504
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Hello everyone!!!!, I integrate me to the forum, sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning.

With respect to LN4, no illustrations of Oni-kun?
Well, he has appeared in the LNs, if only briefly, but there's no illustrations of any of the demons either. He should appear properly at the end of LN5, I'm guessing, though whether we get some images is another matter.
Old 2016-10-07, 20:53   Link #6505
CatRules
Shipper

Now that I think about it. Sophia and the Empire did have some history with each other, right?
Old 2016-10-07, 22:23   Link #6506
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Now that I think about it. Sophia and the Empire did have some history with each other, right?
No? Oni and Empire does, not Sophia. Sophia's home was taken out by one of the human kingdoms at the instigation of the one religion.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 01:03   Link #6507
gn_X00

Quote:
Well, there it was harm, but nothing related to the boobs.... Thinking about it Shiro devouring Sophia's chest is something I might as well pay to see.
uh.. that's a scene straight from horror movie
Old 2016-10-08, 03:45   Link #6508
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Well, there it was harm, but nothing related to the boobs.... Thinking about it Shiro devouring Sophia's chest is something I might as well pay to see.
Wrath missed an epic spider-on-vampire scene... due to being frozen (King Crimson!) by Shiro

With regards to Shiro's attitude towards the "boobian" 2nd Army commander ... it might be as much because she's (almost certainly but not specifically confirmed) wearing very sexy and revealing clothes - ie she's flaunting her boobs. Shiro does tend to have an inferiority complex at times (certainly not always) but if she was particularly concerned about her own breast size it would probably come up with other characters rather than just Sanatoria.

Sophia wears more modest clothes at least, though no idea how her breast size actually compares.
Old 2016-10-08, 06:43   Link #6509
gn_X00

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
That pic with the baby above is right at the end of the book - baby Sophia of course.
btw is that baby name shown?
seems like vol 4 is the end of Sophia = kumoko theory if it is
Old 2016-10-08, 08:26   Link #6510
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn_X00 View Post
btw is that baby name shown?
seems like vol 4 is the end of Sophia = kumoko theory if it is
Yes, same as in the WN. Like in the WN, "Kumoko" doesn't actually recognise the name but can tell it's Japanese and has obvious signs of being a reincarnator. (Should be same as in the WN as she doesn't remember half the class IIRC and doesn't remember "Rihoko"). The text ends with it saying that this person was the first reincarnator that "Kumoko" met.

On a related note, in the S stories, it was revealed by Oka-chan sensei about half-way through that Sophia = Negishi Shouko and that she's working on the side of the Administrators. We don't get any more than that though (chapter ends there). That obviously doesn't shoot down the theory that Kumoko = Rihiko of course, just mentioning it.
Old 2016-10-08, 08:55   Link #6511
gn_X00

i was more asking about the name "Sophia" rather than Rihoko's real name

since it was a clear revelation if kumoko see sophia as a baby
Old 2016-10-08, 09:03   Link #6512
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
i was more asking about the name "Sophia" rather than Rihoko's real name

since it was a clear revelation if kumoko see sophia as a baby
It's exactly the same as in the WN, with both names - Sophia Keren and Negishi Shouko.
Old 2016-10-08, 09:09   Link #6513
EvilSociopath323

The author said something about Sue's full/real name being revealed in the novel. Have you come across that already?
EvilSociopath323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 09:27   Link #6514
gn_X00

oh well.. then it's obvious that Sophia isn't kumoko for LN reader
Old 2016-10-08, 10:49   Link #6515
Yoburi

Quote:
The damn cover is already a huge spoiler they put a beautiful girl there even if they don`t show the face and we are suposse to asume thats a ugly one lol
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 11:20   Link #6516
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSociopath323 View Post
The author said something about Sue's full/real name being revealed in the novel. Have you come across that already?
Phonically it's Suureshia. Sounds almost like "slasher"

It's from the timeline, which is more like an official timeline from the Kingdom, rather than something from the author. First entry is year 798 - something about Ronant as a young man (I think it's saying that he became the youngest court magician in history).

In Year 840 Julius becomes the new Hero confirming the death of the previous Hero (name is Dalsmeig or something). Later same year a mysterious Taratekt is seen and a drake's egg is retrieved. In Year 841, all the human reincarnators are born, as is Sue. The "Nightmare of the Labyrinth" fights the force headed by Ronant. In Year 842 the Nightmare of the Labyrinth appears in the country of Sariera, fights with the Hero Julius etc. Year 843 the Remnants of the Nightmare are seen. In Year 845 the "sword demon" appears (presumably wrath) and is driven into the demon territory. Year 847, Shun etc get their public Appraisal. Year 848 the drake egg is born. Year 850 Potimas and a certain elf girl show up in the Kingdom. Year 851 Shun etc enter the academy. Later that year Yuugo/Hugo attacks Shun. Year 856 Human-Demon Great War.
Old 2016-10-08, 11:50   Link #6517
EvilSociopath323

^^ Thanks for the reply. When I heard that the author included a timetable I hoped to see detailed info about how much time Kumo spend in the labyrith e. g. how long it took until the 100 m battle etc. but this is interesting too. Also the years are most likely counted in the fantasy world year length of 411 days = 1 year.
EvilSociopath323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 15:17   Link #6518
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
I was going to agree with you that it could have been a valid theory for LN only readers up to the end of LN4 but after thinking about it a bit more I think it would be a non-starter anyway - because in LN3 Sophia and Ronant already meet and talk and there's nothing there that makes you think that Sophia = Kumoko. What you do get from that is Sophia's "goshujin-sama" could be Kumoko or similar level.

PS One new scene I hope to see in LN5, in the elf village war: the elves finding themselves being pawned by white clothed demons who have both superior skills and status. I'm sure Shiro trained them with things like 3D Manoeuvre, so they should be able to fight up in the trees as well.
Old 2016-10-08, 15:22   Link #6519
cabman11

So they're pretty much around 16 17 years old
Old 2016-10-08, 18:11   Link #6520
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "279 – Dundun Dun Dundun"

I wonder if the elves have anything more special than the spider-like robots that Ronant fights with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
So they're pretty much around 16 17 years old
In Earth years, yes.

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation