AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-10-09, 06:06   Link #2221
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
I don't get How Goku's body stronger with Zamasu in it!
Does Zamaos has some sort of advantage inside Goku's body
Well, he has one thing that Goku hasn't - brain
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 08:06   Link #2222
justavisitor

I don't care how this Trunks' new form will be officially named, for this week, I will call him as Legendary Super Saiyan God
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 08:36   Link #2223
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Well, he has one thing that Goku hasn't - brain
Goku does have a brain and he probably more smarter then Vegeta.
One proof would be him figuring out Hit's weakness.
Second proof would be Him realizing the flaw of Super Sayan Second Grade.
Old 2016-10-09, 09:07   Link #2224
Peanutbutter

This is shaping to be even more exciting and convoluted than what I've seen throughout the entire series. This can't be scripted by Toriyama alone, but despite the chaotic mess, it's still epic by any means. Wonder what's next?

Even if there's gonna be more villains after this, I can't see how it will top this arc.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 09:34   Link #2225
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Sorry, but some people couldn't resist.

Aww, he DOES love... Himself.
They look like they're about to stab each other in the back.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 09:38   Link #2226
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
They look like they're about to stab each other in the back.
Don't give ideas to the fujoshi.
Old 2016-10-09, 10:02   Link #2227
Gundamx

So, Because Trunks tried to save his planet with time machine, he end up creating paradox which destroy many other planets?

P.S: I have feeling Zamasu will love to work along side Freeza

Edit: wait, doesn't that mean they no longer can used Namek Dragon Ball even though Goku already there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Trunks went beyond his limit. Just wow.
Wonder what form are we supposed to call this.
His ki has the colour of ordinary SSJ but also a faint blue ki in the inside. So is this supposed to be a combine form of SSJ and SSJB? Or some new form which is only accessible by half Saiyans? I thought he was either going to turn into SSJ3 or SSJB.
Probably same as Fake SSJ from the movie .
(the movie where goku was on hair away from SSJ, he have yellow aura + white eyes)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 11:36   Link #2228
grecefar

I seriously lost it with zamasu goku body, I though it was the heart ill goku from that dimension or whatever but instead was another goku?, wich time, wich universe?, someone know?, and all that happened before bills killed zamasu from present or past or... man I'm seriously confused. Well at least the post of Myssa Rei helps.

I liked the fact that trunks was to blame everything that is happening now, good plot.
Aw and goku does care for his family
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 11:43   Link #2229
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Did Clamp and the Square Enix staff write this episode?

So, there are two questions that I kept asking myself when watching this episode.
1. So all started because of that friendly match between Goku and Zamazu's fight in the normal timeline? So are they trapped in some sort of loop.
2. Goku died in Future Trunks' timeline due to a heart disease, right? How could he be revived and Goten be born in that timeline?

I was glad see Goten after so many episodes, but man that was tragic.
Old 2016-10-09, 11:52   Link #2230
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
So what do we know now?
Spoiler for Stuff!:

And then there's the point where Black and Zamasu start to synchronize what they're saying... Which is a BIG thing if you've been following the scans of the titles of the episodes we're getting in the next few weeks. Why?

Spoiler for Episode 64 and 65 title hints:
Weak Fusion. Fusion Dance is already proven to be stronger and guess who know that dance?

Answer: https://youtu.be/mlVtQDVrNns?t=1m9s
Old 2016-10-09, 11:55   Link #2231
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Trunks' power up seems a bit like bullshit, honestly. Goku only got a small power boost after learning of the death of his family, and Trunks gets this from Zamasu taunting him? Oh well, I'll wait for the explanation, assuming there will be any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Edit: wait, doesn't that mean they no longer can used Namek Dragon Ball even though Goku already there?
They can, unless Black and Zamasu already wiped the Namekians out. We do know they exterminated life on other planets before moving on to Earth.
Old 2016-10-09, 12:01   Link #2232
Blueknight78

man when this episode action was good, the amout of bs and plot hole really scalated, really toryama crap plot skills still top note:

if a sayan get more strong every time he get beat up, why vegita and goku are "not get more strong", why they still on the same level beside being beat up from black and zamasu??

to be fair why they are wasting time with trains??? if all they need is just beat each other then eat a healing seed to get healed then get beat again and again and again... they could easy in one day or week get on zeno sama level by just beating up each other, this power up still one of the big messed powerup in DB history is too much plot device to work only when toryama want it work.

another note why now "future zamasu" is so strong with can keep up with ss blue???, black i can understand but zamasu???? immortality don't make you "more strong" only make impossible to kill you, not make you fast and strong to damage peoples which where strong than you.

well without count all the time travel mes and bad explanation specially if black does have goku heart disease, because he get goku body after he get beat by goku which happened after he get cured not before.

excluding all that mess still a good action episode and i liked trunks temporary power up.

another note, is really annoying the way akira is trying to make looks like goku really care for his family, showing him get anger here when i others ocasions he don't mind the whole world be destroyed along with his family to just have a "fun battle".
Old 2016-10-09, 12:59   Link #2233
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post

another note, is really annoying the way akira is trying to make looks like goku really care for his family, showing him get anger here when i others ocasions he don't mind the whole world be destroyed along with his family to just have a "fun battle".

What Mess? They explained the time travel stuff better than most anime, TV and Movies.

and I'm pretty sure Goku is mad because they are taunting him about how they murdered his kid and wife the way they did.
Old 2016-10-09, 12:59   Link #2234
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Weak Fusion. Fusion Dance is already proven to be stronger and guess who know that dance?

Answer: https://youtu.be/mlVtQDVrNns?t=1m9s
You know the movies aren't canon, right?

@Blueknight78: Goku always gets mad when ANYONE close to him gets hurt. SSJ was triggered by Krillin death, remember?
Old 2016-10-09, 13:24   Link #2235
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
What Mess? They explained the time travel stuff better than most anime, TV and Movies.

and I'm pretty sure Goku is mad because they are taunting him about how they murdered his kid and wife the way they did.
create ' Third time line is not better than others shows and even with that still a plot gole if indeed he still have the heart disease.

but time travel is not the only mess since toryama is messing around with his own rules like the fact which only black is getting more strong with the "beating up" plot device and the others messings things which again really plot is not toryama strong point and probably really is his weak point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
You know the movies aren't canon, right?

@Blueknight78: Goku always gets mad when ANYONE close to him gets hurt. SSJ was triggered by Krillin death, remember?
yeah i know he get mad, but what i means which he is very "pick about when being mad" like when he is fine fighting with beerus and put the whole universe without care with this also can make peoples which he like die, only when "plots pick" which goku get mad.
Old 2016-10-09, 13:56   Link #2236
Chichiryuushintei

It's not really "plot". He doesn't get mad until shit actually went down and happened. If noone got killed "yet" then he doesn't see it as a problem.
Old 2016-10-09, 13:59   Link #2237
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
It's not really "plot". He doesn't get mad until shit actually went down and happened. If noone got killed "yet" then he doesn't see it as a problem.
that is my big problem with goku, he don't acnowledge a problem until it happen, like he prefer wait for the world end and all crap happen to do something rater than actually try to prevent it to happen, like wait for the enemie get strong, give a second chance to the enemie, even wis already tried to teach goku about it, his "carerfree nature" which is wrong and he still don't learn and still doing it again and again.
Old 2016-10-09, 14:00   Link #2238
ShinMagus
Master of shadow magic

Didn't the Elder Kaioshin say the Potara Rings provide a stronger fusion than the Fusion Dance? I have very vague memories of that...
ShinMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 14:22   Link #2239
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMagus View Post
Didn't the Elder Kaioshin say the Potara Rings provide a stronger fusion than the Fusion Dance? I have very vague memories of that...
Yes he actually said that.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-09, 15:09   Link #2240
DemonneoPT

Holy shit that Trunks power up was epic!!! That was what the SSJ God should have been at first place
Finally we are getting more frequent decent animated episodes with nice fight scenes (even tho we still have censorship and bad art style) but there are things that just annoy me so much like... why didn't Goku use Kaiokenx10? Or why didn't Goku try to fuse with Vegeta? They have choices but refuse to use them for no reason at all. Plus, if Zamasu has Goku's body, why he is the only one getting stronger the more hurt he gets? Aren't Goku and Vegeta sayans too? Why are all these things being conveniently erased just to advance the plot? It's just a pure mess :/
This arc has the potential to be amazing but the direction and writing is just horrible...

About the time travel thing, i understood that Black is the Zamasu that actually killed the Kaioshin. Whis turned back time and prevented the incident but the alternative timeline was already created. Bulma's machine and the time ring actually enables people to visit alternative timelines and not the future/past of the user's main timeline. It's an interesting concept i have to admit!
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy