AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-04-14, 06:14   Link #22881
MartianMage

I finally have an LB'd wolves. Put it on Merlin for people who are done with faction points and event shops and just want to farm monster drops quickly. Or you guys want it on XAlter?

edit: btw there's an app update for a bugfix. It will be mandatory some time tomorrow so better update now.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-04-14 at 06:32.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 10:13   Link #22882
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Ai Kakuma Servant when? Her performance as Concetta in the Dantes drama CD was really good. Would whale for a character voiced by her.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 15:07   Link #22883
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I finally have an LB'd wolves. Put it on Merlin for people who are done with faction points and event shops and just want to farm monster drops quickly. Or you guys want it on XAlter?
Merlin. With him and a handful of additional Mibus, Emiya and Nobu are enough to clear any of the 40AP stages. Even the ones with Cu and Benkei.

Also, seriously?

EDIT: Got to 1M on next mission. Rolled my tickets in celebration. Second one was a silver Berserker that turned gold. Could it be? NP2 Hijikata?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-04-14 at 15:55.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 22:32   Link #22884
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Finally cleared the mats in the shop. All that's left are Hero proof and the pieces and monuments.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 02:10   Link #22885
zerozeronine

Looks like we'll probably have a global version (hopefully it's an English patch) , announcement is today at 11am PST at Sakuracon
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 02:16   Link #22886
Klard
The cilvilain

UMU http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=62406554
Old 2017-04-15, 02:21   Link #22887
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Looks like we'll probably have a global version (hopefully it's an English patch) , announcement is today at 11am PST at Sakuracon
Certainly hope so. Because if it's locked to particular regions, they'll probably be requested by the licensors in the various countries to block foreign users from playing the Japanese version. Otherwise there's less incentive to get those other versions...

Though if the bind codes work across versions (afaik, they don't with the Chinese version), even that might not be a problem...

On a separate note, anyone know if they've been able to mine the Nobu Tank sprites? They're quite possibly the cutest thing ever put to a screen...
Old 2017-04-15, 02:31   Link #22888
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
I hope its an english patch that allow us to switch language in player menu. I cant imagine the nightmare of micro-transaction if they are tailored for different audience to make it attractive to foreign player (memories of philipino, brazilian, euro and french servers in Ragnarok Online. Where philipino servers were especially infamous for allowing to pay for boss cards like the Golden Thief Bug card that render user invincible to magic).
Old 2017-04-15, 02:35   Link #22889
zerozeronine

I just don't want to start all over again lol
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 02:39   Link #22890
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

So, for leveling up Hijikata's skills, I'm thinking first and last take priority?
Old 2017-04-15, 04:22   Link #22891
MartianMage

It isn't guaranteed that they will announce anything game related. As someone in reddit pointed out... it's aniplex doing the announcement and aniplex deals with anime.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-04-15, 04:35   Link #22892
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
It isn't guaranteed that they will announce anything game related. As someone in reddit pointed out... it's aniplex doing the announcement and aniplex deals with anime.
Just to point this out: official JP publisher for FGO is Aniplex.

Fair enough, Aniplex USA doesn't deal with 'games' (or particularly does not publish console games--they don't have a hand in Extella for example), but it's not a stretch to believe they will be involved as a publisher in NA if hypothetical localization happened cause leeway in mobile app =/= game in console/PC gaming sense plus licensing problems.

Not saying it confirms FGO localization, but more of it is not 'wrong' if Aniplex announce it at their Sakura-Con booth. Chances do point heavily on it having en translation tho, with the nudges they have been giving international fans in a few recent interviews.

Myself, I'm more confident at betting Mashu VR localization

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 04:45   Link #22893
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Huh, almost done farming & buying out the shop. We didn't really need those new CE's for items boost much at all.

What nice quests to farm mats & bonds...the damage boosts makes it quicker too.
Old 2017-04-15, 05:54   Link #22894
MartianMage

Ah I have moved my Wolves CE to ChaCha and moved Castle CE to Merlin because one of my IRL friends is requesting Merlin with castle. =x
Old 2017-04-15, 06:31   Link #22895
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
I just don't want to start all over again lol
Ditto. I'm perfectly happy with my account. I probably won't switch even they offer an english version finally.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-04-15, 06:34   Link #22896
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

If they offer English version I may create a second account but that is all. I am more than satisfied with my current one.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 06:37   Link #22897
Klard
The cilvilain

I would just stick to Jap version instead, no point in restart all over again. Well i have played 2 years already
Old 2017-04-15, 08:51   Link #22898
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

There's a apk update. What's this all about?

Old 2017-04-15, 09:15   Link #22899
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/.../app_update_o/

MartianMage already mentioned it above:
Quote:
edit: btw there's an app update for a bugfix. It will be mandatory some time tomorrow so better update now.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 09:29   Link #22900
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Ah so they fixed the white screen problem. That was an annoying bug.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon