AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-18, 10:38   Link #441
zztop

2 mad geniuses:
https://i.imgur.com/q1m126L.png

At least Eru hasn't called himself Ruler of Robots or Kawaguchi Meijin II - yet.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 08:01   Link #442
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Did this MOFO just build a Mobile Armor? Also, i thought the prince survived then i realized then i realized him and sword dude are two different characters. Nothing like putting two mad geniuses against each other with the fate of the world hanging in the balance.
Old 2017-09-21, 01:37   Link #443
u2L2rQ

i think they going to kill off Oracio in the anime, cuz' Oracio is not on board the Wyvern Battleship during the final face-off with Ikaruga in the LN.
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 09:06   Link #444
zztop

Ep 13 preview, Heaven & Earth.

Final episode!!!
Old 2017-09-24, 11:02   Link #445
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

You know this anime was actually quite enjoyable for me even though it's so niche. I just wished that maybe they could of time some more world building for the anime about the othernations and more about the magical beasts.
Old 2017-09-24, 11:14   Link #446
ScrewySquirrel

Well, it seemed to me to set up for a second season that would cover the 6th through 8th light novels
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 11:24   Link #447
u2L2rQ

the whole anime is meh... i'd better re-read the LN again...to wash off the bitter taste the anime brought me
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 12:17   Link #448
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
You know this anime was actually quite enjoyable for me even though it's so niche. I just wished that maybe they could of time some more world building for the anime about the othernations and more about the magical beasts.
The novels tend to focus more on mecha development over worldbuilding. However, the next arc does have some worldbuilding on the Bocuse Sea of Trees east of Fremevilla and its "inhabitants".

You can check out the LN page for spoilers, if you wish.
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...124024&page=55
Old 2017-09-24, 12:55   Link #449
DemonneoPT

The pace was way too rushed but i found this title quite enjoyable even tho it had some of the typical LN tropes i usually dislike. A battle of mad geniuses and the technology that is able to change the world is always an interesting concept to me and i'm glad i gave this anime a chance. The animation was also surprisingly good which was a big plus!
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 13:20   Link #450
sasabit

Why does Kid get the princess even though he barely did anything? ): I wanted to see a trap centered harem
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 13:58   Link #451
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Why does Kid get the princess even though he barely did anything? ): I wanted to see a trap centered harem
because the trap is not the only "male in the serie"??, i would be opposite i'm glad it not turned in just another "haremish crap novel which only the "harem lovers can "love.

i really liked this serie since i don't read the novel, i don't know all the rush but from a "anime only watcher" i really enjoyed it, i really like when a serie can threat "equal" all his characters rater than have the mc "having everything" and beat everyone, it's just so "boring and too stupid otaku selfish cliche(my opnion), i will give it a 8/10, my only complain goes to agree with the girls in that serie which the males are "too dense", omg this aways will be something to happen in anime and novels but still was a fine serie and a big surprise for me.
Old 2017-09-24, 15:35   Link #452
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, at least Edgar is sensitive enough to know Hevia was also talking about him, even if he doesn't know why.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 16:51   Link #453
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Hope this sells toys. We need more "robot heart"

Needless to say I liked it a lot. Especially how straight forward it is.
It feels like we haven't had a light heated series that's NOT a comedy in a long time.

Ending was good. The extra villain speech sold it.
Old 2017-09-24, 18:22   Link #454
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Not so bad on the whole - enjoyable fluffy silliness mixing robots and a fantasy setting. It may be the first mecha series I have been able to watch through to the end in quite a long time, though I don't think it was of exceptionally high quality of the like. Just lighthearted and watcheable for me.

Maybe a 7/10 or so?
Old 2017-09-24, 19:22   Link #455
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I actually ROFL'd at how while they did the Gundam-standard "newtype communication" scene, the merits they were arguing about here was about whose technology was better. It's definitely a lot more refreshing than the pseudo-philosophy most Gundams spout out that's for sure (and at least this time they were both fully clothed)

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 20:05   Link #456
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Not so bad on the whole - enjoyable fluffy silliness mixing robots and a fantasy setting. It may be the first mecha series I have been able to watch through to the end in quite a long time, though I don't think it was of exceptionally high quality of the like. Just lighthearted and watcheable for me.

Maybe a 7/10 or so?
That's why readers say it's one of the non-standard isekai webnovels out there, with its strong mecha focus and no-harem status.

Thing now is we're going to get the animes of the standard isekai webnovels, like this season's Smartphone. Death March, Shield Hero, Kenja no Mago...
Old 2017-09-24, 21:05   Link #457
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man, I liked this show more than I thought I would. So enjoyable. I initially dismissed it it when I saw the title and how the apostrophe is used, but I'm glad I picked it up.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-24, 21:13   Link #458
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Ernesti really is just a mecha freak

7/10 seemed like they skiped a lot
Old 2017-09-25, 00:00   Link #459
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I actually ROFL'd at how while they did the Gundam-standard "newtype communication" scene, the merits they were arguing about here was about whose technology was better. It's definitely a lot more refreshing than the pseudo-philosophy most Gundams spout out that's for sure (and at least this time they were both fully clothed)
Indeed that was something else.

If we go by the anime ending, I haven't finished the LN yet, Oratio won. He proliferated his flight technology. Ultimately that was what he wanted not weapons.

Zaloudek lost much of its forces I have to wonder how much they have on other occupied countries if they can maintain that given Kucheperca will likely proliferate Fremevilla Silhouette Knight technology they got.

Zaloudek can move against Kucheperca as they have their princess hostage. If I was Fremevilla I'd be setting up a betrothing between Kid and Elenora for stronger ties. Again Marquis Serrati would be a winner in this.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-25, 03:11   Link #460
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Indeed that was something else.

If we go by the anime ending, I haven't finished the LN yet, Oratio won. He proliferated his flight technology. Ultimately that was what he wanted not weapons.

Zaloudek lost much of its forces I have to wonder how much they have on other occupied countries if they can maintain that given Kucheperca will likely proliferate Fremevilla Silhouette Knight technology they got.

Zaloudek can move against Kucheperca as they have their princess hostage. If I was Fremevilla I'd be setting up a betrothing between Kid and Elenora for stronger ties. Again Marquis Serrati would be a winner in this.
My impression was that Catalina committed suicide by poison in the end rather than be captured by Kucheperca.
As for Kid,
Spoiler for Kid & Emrys:

Assuming the anime's following the LN in this regard, I wonder if the LNs will reintroduce Oracio Gojass again. A rival to match Ernie in both tech skills and madness.

Tags
mechs