AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-10-17, 05:33   Link #26181
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
don't try to grind sexy Iri. It's a very good CE, but you might go insane and end up not getting it after tons of apples. You will get other just as good if not better free CEs later in the game.
I ended insnae grinding for Iri in virgin run and did not get it. Extremely frustrating. You will max LB it when they do the rerun anyway.
The next event CE that's even close to it is Golden Sumo, which isn't for another 7-8 months using the JPN schedule. That's like a third of the game's current life span.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 05:38   Link #26182
MartianMage

ero-monk memes

That's the 2nd hit. The total damage is around 400k. Wait til someone grails and gold fous this guy.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 07:06   Link #26183
Klard
The cilvilain

I like his first spire more because i have hidden fetish for mask

Anyway the transalate chant with video
Spoiler for d:
Old 2017-10-17, 09:40   Link #26184
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Bald monk is best monk.

Finally got past Shuten and Raikou. Trying to go for NP chain but they keep messing it up with that NP drain timer. Only Assassin Shiki manage to survive and I had to use all 3 CS to raise her and Yan Qing's NP and HP.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-10-17 at 13:42.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 09:58   Link #26185
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Yeah, I can't play until Saturday at least. Phone is still in repairs. It's kinda hard not playing FGO after playing it everyday for 2 years. It feels weird. I should work on watching anime for now I suppose.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 10:08   Link #26186
McW
Canaan II When?

Shoubu!

Forth and Fifth Bullshit Match.

Minamoto "Death weight, the load" Musashi

VS

Berserk Shuten: NP drain, debuff immunity, AOE charm a lot.
Rider Mama: Star drain, supa crit buff and whatever I missed because killed her too fast.

Took me 3 tries no seals, could get it done with only one runs if used seals, but hey wanted replay this a few more times because it's once and done, you won't get a chance to play again.

First run the the charm ruins the run, full team charmed before NP. Second run full team charmed again, well stun Shuten and deal with the NP later, forgot Shuten couldn't be stunned. Third try, 2 ST and scopes like CE and Waver to bust Shuten in 2 turn, back line with 2 assassins to deal with Raiko.

Had to take Shiki out of her retirement, man I haven't used her since Nero fest if I'm not wrong. 45AP left saving it for the weekly mission of zeker gems,I leave Amakusa for tomorrow.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 10:33   Link #26187
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
Seeing all those high-level 4-5* characters make me so envious. I am so far away from this level... (Well, not necessary a bad thing, at least it could keep me entertained for years)
Same for the many things the JP version has, that haven't come yet for the US version.

Once I get my new smartphone, I'll probably have to reroll like mad. How many time on average did you guys do it?

A lot of the really interesting servants are event-only. Are they often recycled for new events, so you can get them if you missed the first?
If you have a servant you have, reroll until you get him/her. Trust me, this is coming from someone who has to wait 2 years to get Tamamo Caster
Old 2017-10-17, 10:38   Link #26188
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Shoubu!

Forth and Fifth Bullshit Match.

Minamoto "Death weight, the load" Musashi

VS

Berserk Shuten: NP drain, debuff immunity, AOE charm a lot.
Rider Mama: Star drain, supa crit buff and whatever I missed because killed her too fast.

Took me 3 tries no seals, could get it done with only one runs if used seals, but hey wanted replay this a few more times because it's once and done, you won't get a chance to play again.

First run the the charm ruins the run, full team charmed before NP. Second run full team charmed again, well stun Shuten and deal with the NP later, forgot Shuten couldn't be stunned. Third try, 2 ST and scopes like CE and Waver to bust Shuten in 2 turn, back line with 2 assassins to deal with Raiko.

Had to take Shiki out of her retirement, man I haven't used her since Nero fest if I'm not wrong. 45AP left saving it for the weekly mission of zeker gems,I leave Amakusa for tomorrow.
...You monster.

Took me two tries, and on the second try, I used two Seals (once to force the RNG to roll again)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 13:30   Link #26189
Rizare

Yeah, Shuten/Raikou is a really annoying fight. Thankfully I had Passionlip so her debuff immunity from her 1st skill really helped and while I focused on Shuten, her aoe np also hurts Raikou.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 21:59   Link #26190
-gold-

i got my first charecter to their third assention im kinda proud of myself..probably not a big deal..wanted to share
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 23:41   Link #26191
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
i got my first charecter to their third assention im kinda proud of myself..probably not a big deal..wanted to share
Grats. It's a big deal for a new player. It becomes easier the longer you play but getting your final ascension will take a while.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-10-18, 00:09   Link #26192
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Amakusa turning Avenger made it Easy prey for BB.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 00:57   Link #26193
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Musashi sure does blush around Muramasa a lot. Hmm.. I feel a new ship is rising...

Anyone feel less satisfied with the new animation of Musashi's NP. It's more satisfying to see her sword slamming down on enemies than showing that circle being cut in half.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-10-18, 04:29   Link #26194
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Musashi sure does blush around Muramasa a lot. Hmm.. I feel a new ship is rising...

Anyone feel less satisfied with the new animation of Musashi's NP. It's more satisfying to see her sword slamming down on enemies than showing that circle being cut in half.
Same. I liked her old animations better. The final blast is just pure destruction.
Old 2017-10-18, 05:01   Link #26195

Phew just finished Shimosa and it was quite fun! Thank you everyone for your supports and thank you Sheba for your B.B!
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 09:22   Link #26196
MartianMage

https://twitter.com/iwamotobusta/sta...85242905280512

Team Katou! :lewdwitch:
Old 2017-10-18, 11:05   Link #26197
Klard
The cilvilain

Waiting for her rate-up
Best final ascension art of all new servants in Shimosa
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-10-18, 14:42   Link #26198
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Well I'm done with EoR3. Will do free quest later. And I have a new phone wallpaper.

Old 2017-10-18, 17:17   Link #26199
Rizare

First maxed CE ever. Now I don't really know what CE to go next. I have another golden sumo but meh.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Meanwhile, decided to use more quartz on archer inferno and it's amazing how good luck in the past means nothing. Total of 270 quartz and 2 tickets: not even a 5* CE, let alone a 4* servant. I'll go all-in next week with what I have left but nothing is the usual expectation with the gacha.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 17:54   Link #26200
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Well I'm done with EoR3. Will do free quest later. And I have a new phone wallpaper.

Very nice! Did you make that yourself?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon