AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-01, 18:49   Link #921
Imagine Breaker

Kinda bothering tho how enemies were able to keep tabs on Van's activities and power level.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 20:20   Link #922
galeblaze
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to galeblaze Send a message via AIM to galeblaze Send a message via Yahoo to galeblaze
Is it bothersome how the enemies have an idea of what Van is doing and his strength? There is a group with the ability to track Van, who has taken steps so they do not misjudge which reaction is him. The enemy noticed the disappearance of an evil god that they believe is antagonistic to him. Drawing the conclusion that the evil god fought Van, and then perished, is not a hard conclusion. They only have their own conclusions about Van's real level of power. They know about his activities because they managed to track him, and are being very cautious because they know that he will be merciless if they confront him, and that they only will have one chance to kill him. They are doing what they can to set things up in their favor.
galeblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 16:33   Link #923
bludvein

I was a little impressed that Chronos' group managed to guess so far, but I still fail to see what gives them the confidence to act so fast. Normally speaking it would be in their best interests to wait for a better opportunity or more information, no?

It's suicidal to go in blind against an enemy they know is stronger than them by an unknown amount, has a dungeon that for all they know is loaded with reinforcements, and with an unknown amount of helpers in the town to boot. They deserve what's coming for stupidity if nothing else.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 18:24   Link #924
jopx3

Anyone know how to read Van's integrated guidance skills?

冥魔創夢道誘引
導き:冥魔創夢道
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-03, 16:30   Link #925
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I was a little impressed that Chronos' group managed to guess so far, but I still fail to see what gives them the confidence to act so fast. Normally speaking it would be in their best interests to wait for a better opportunity or more information, no?

It's suicidal to go in blind against an enemy they know is stronger than them by an unknown amount, has a dungeon that for all they know is loaded with reinforcements, and with an unknown amount of helpers in the town to boot. They deserve what's coming for stupidity if nothing else.
They are sending a war god against him. They probably think it is enough.
As for the adventurers he found(the ones who threw their comrade at the minotaurs), probably he had them taken over from a few angels to use as pawns and stall Val's subordinates.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 09:53   Link #926
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Any updates sempai ?
Old 2017-12-08, 15:32   Link #927
Ultimateninjax

The author said about taking a little break last week so I believe the next chapter is coming out tmrw
Ultimateninjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 17:08   Link #928
Imagine Breaker

So their plan is to let Roddy steal Van's soul after he died and seal? Lol.

And it seems guidance is also effective on gods.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 19:09   Link #929
Yuri Kozukata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post

can you make a detailed spoiler?
Yuri Kozukata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 20:33   Link #930
jopx3

Alda and Roddy are now allied against Van with Roddy telling everything about Van and the reincarnators. Now, the gods are banking on the reincarnators killing Van and Roddy, an expert on souls, sealing Van's soul.

The gods talking are subordinate gods that are in charge of surveillance and spying inside the boundary mountain range. The problem is they're being subjected to Van's mind attacks that he set up as defense. One particular god is showing an unusual "face" while doing their duty.

The second half of the chapter is just fluff about Van and the orphange children and their pets.

Last edited by jopx3; 2017-12-09 at 21:44.
Old 2017-12-09, 20:41   Link #931
Yuri Kozukata

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
Alda and Roddy are now allied against Van with Roddy telling everything about Van and the reincarnators. Now, the gods are banking on the reincarnators killing Van and Roddy, an expert on souls, sealing Van's soul.

The gods talking are subordinate gods that are in charge of surveillance and spying inside the boundary mountain range. The problem is they're being subjected to Van's mind attacks that he set up as defense. One particular god is showing an unusual "face" while doing their duty.

The second half of the chapter is just fluff about Van and the orphange children and their pets.
thank you so that god will be their allied and spy that will funny as hell if that happen.
Old 2017-12-09, 20:56   Link #932
jopx3

Wait a sec. I think there's something wrong with what I said. xd
Old 2017-12-09, 21:01   Link #933
Yuri Kozukata

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
Wait a sec. I think there's something wrong with what I said. xd
you said that god getting brainwash by van right, so probably sooner or later all those looking at talos will be brainwash and become their ally in the future.
Old 2017-12-09, 21:43   Link #934
jopx3

Looking at it again, I think it's simply the Wind God being worn out from her duty. Showing a front that she's okay even though she's not.

I'm guessing she's gonna collapse and miss seeing something big happbing in Talosheim. There was already an example of a god collapsing from their surveillance duty and a fellow god telling her to inform them immediately if there are irregularities.

So, no god brainwashing or anything. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyone else's opinion regarding this matter?
Old 2017-12-09, 22:57   Link #935
zanafer7

arda gods spying Van in Talosheim kkk
zanafer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 00:57   Link #936
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post

That seems completely like a flag. Rodocorte seems to have made claims but since when has he ever done anything competently?

Their spying is basically power-leveling Van's [Mental Erosion] skill and making his guidance more and more effective.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 15:57   Link #937
Dumac

Was looking up the light novel illustrations and realized that that skirt like thing Van was wearing was a west too big for him.

P.S. The armor maids are far more creepy with the teeth and eye pieces and Vigaro is far cooler that the lion head gorilla he was described as.

Last edited by Dumac; 2017-12-12 at 18:13.
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-13, 17:17   Link #938
kari-no-sugata II

New chapter. Relatively quiet.

Guy tries to persuade Darcia to help him set up a "temple" with ghouls as prostitutes since he heard that ghouls have a hard time reproducing. Darcia turns him down, even when the guy brings in a bit of muscle - the muscle in this case is smart enough to tell that Darcia is way more powerful than him.

Bit of cleaning up of the labyrinth after the battle. Van's Demiurge skill is auto-levelling up from the faith Van is already collecting and there is a huge giant statue on the way. I wonder if that will continue when he changes to a new job? I suspect he won't auto-level new jobs but he might get worshiping bonuses. Meanwhile, Kanako seems happy with using the Minotaur-half girls for magical girls and Zadiris isn't resisting anymore it seems.

Van is back to quietly selling food from his stores. He wonders how there's been no attacks from the reincarnators. He then gets the title "The true ruler of the entertainment district. LOL.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-13, 17:20   Link #939
Breimn

Mahou shoujo order s start.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-13, 22:11   Link #940
lexlexz

does darcia have parents?
van grandparents where?
prety sure that they are not even mentioned in the story but gotta make sure
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist