AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-02, 13:01   Link #7501
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ultragunner: Too late to use contraceptive magic at this point. Now they can only either delay the pregnancy or just make it so that normal humans don't notice it.

@LeftSeven: I also don't like that it was skipped, but I think there's a chance we'll see it in another Volume. I hope so at least. And as for the sex, that was needed too. And we saw the sex scenes for all of the girls, not just Mio, so it's fine (right?).

Edit: One post late.
@superior13: Thanks for the info. So did Chisato/Afureia use magic to hide the pregnancy from normal humans?
Old 2018-04-02, 13:09   Link #7502
amtro
Distro

It was entirely intentional on their part to get knocked up. Specially in Maria and Kurumi's cases.
The order, according to Chisato was Mio, Yuki, Zest and herself. Celis and Nanao were unintentional and in Celis' case, detrimental to her stated goal and purpose. (They were actually tricked into it by Maria) But they'll accept it too. In addition, Mio and Maria's will cause a successor crisis in the demon world in the future.
Old 2018-04-02, 13:20   Link #7503
LeftSeven
2D artist

i prefer chisato, celis, nanao scene though, since mio and co already got their share. but what's done is done huh.
so, it's confirmed that celis and nanao has a thing for basara then, his house is not enough space so he should move out to bigger one
Old 2018-04-02, 13:29   Link #7504
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Ultragunner: Too late to use contraceptive magic at this point. Now they can only either delay the pregnancy or just make it so that normal humans don't notice it.

@LeftSeven: I also don't like that it was skipped, but I think there's a chance we'll see it in another Volume. I hope so at least. And as for the sex, that was needed too. And we saw the sex scenes for all of the girls, not just Mio, so it's fine (right?).

@superior13: Thanks for the info. So did Chisato/Afureia use magic to hide the pregnancy from normal humans?
No sex scene for Maria or Zest.

Maria had a lot of supporting illustrations.
Zest had neither. Zest fans got shafted.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 13:30   Link #7505
cyberdemon

Gonna be weird for Raphaeline. One of her last memories is giving birth to Basara and now she is coming back to grandkids lol
Old 2018-04-02, 13:38   Link #7506
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
No sex scene for Maria or Zest.

Maria had a lot of supporting illustrations.
Zest had neither. Zest fans got shafted.
riiightt, seems like author is mio's fanboi.

i guess he hated zest so much
Old 2018-04-02, 13:50   Link #7507
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think it's hate so much as him just wanting to give the main girls more screentime. I guess Zest doesn't have enough fans or isn't an important enough character.

@cyberdemon: Yeah, you're right about Raphaeline. Sapphire's in the same boat, too, though (unless she watched over Basara from the shadows for a time before she got taken to the Divine Realm).
Old 2018-04-02, 13:53   Link #7508
superior13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Gonna be weird for Raphaeline. One of her last memories is giving birth to Basara and now she is coming back to grandkids lol
Jin has to figure out how to restore her physical body and memories first, since those were erased when her soul was sealed.
superior13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 14:40   Link #7509
Ultragunner

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superior13 View Post
They aren't using magic. Afueria has her full power back again, and is keeping a protective barrier around the unborn children. The "not so fun" aspects of pregnancy have been suppressed, and the girls are also able to have all the wild sex they want with Basara, without having to worry about the fear of miscarriage. They are going the natural route, so the kids will be born in winter.
has it been confirmed that the girls are already pregnant? I mean right now, not at the end of the story like the epilogue or something

in other words, with all dem "actions" seen in vol 12 illustrations, have they already got knocked up there?

and the children will be born during or after highschool? I am so confused here
Old 2018-04-02, 14:45   Link #7510
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
has it been confirmed that the girls are already pregnant? I mean right now, not at the end of the story like the epilogue or something

in other words, with all dem "actions" seen in vol 12 illustrations, have they already got knocked up there?

and the children will be born during or after highschool? I am so confused here
Some were confirmed at end of 11. Rest in 12 sometime.
Heck, Mio illustration has her lactating due to pregnancy.

So its not a happily ever after footnote type of pregnancy. Couple of the girls even take ovary pills to increase their odds of getting pregnant.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 15:43   Link #7511
amtro
Distro

Has nothing to do with it. Mio lactates due to other bullshit. She's 2 months pregnant at best.
Old 2018-04-02, 15:59   Link #7512
superior13

Mio,Chisato, Yuki, and Zest got pregnant before the final battle with Shiba. Chisato doesn't learn about the pregnancies until a week after the final battle, when Shiba visits her in the infirmary. There isn't much indication of when Chisato tells everyone the news, but it probably happened the night she moved into the house. Since Maria and Kurumi didn't get pregnant, they take ovulation drugs and get pregnant like the other girls. The OG 6 girls are pregnant during chapter 2 of volume 12.
Old 2018-04-02, 17:46   Link #7513
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
It was entirely intentional on their part to get knocked up. Specially in Maria and Kurumi's cases.
The order, according to Chisato was Mio, Yuki, Zest and herself. Celis and Nanao were unintentional and in Celis' case, detrimental to her stated goal and purpose. (They were actually tricked into it by Maria) But they'll accept it too. In addition, Mio and Maria's will cause a successor crisis in the demon world in the future.
how was celis and nanao tricked so they became pregnant? Those drugs she and Kurumi used to get pregnant, did she somehow trick them to take them, also what was celis reaction during the deed and after she found out that she would become a mother? I know that she was meant to keep an eye on them, but if she had always loved Basara then wouldn't a part of her be happy that she was pregnant with his child?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 18:20   Link #7514
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Chisato, Mio, Zest and Yuki were already pregnant before the final battle against Shiba? Was that before or after Basara got the elements? I'm kind of confused now. If Mio, Yuki and Zest had already gotten pregnant before the final battle, and Basara needed the elements for the final battle, what was the sex before the final battle with Shiba for? Yes, Basara needed to get the contracts to the vow stage, but shouldn't that already have happened before if those girls were already pregnant? And I'm pretty sure the sex scene with Mio in Volume 10 was their first time, and that that was before the final battle against Shiba. Her already being pregnant doesn't make sense. Unless I misunderstood something, which is possible as well.
Old 2018-04-02, 18:31   Link #7515
dragon213

Quote:
So Chisato, Mio, Zest and Yuki were already pregnant before the final battle against Shiba? Was that before or after Basara got the elements? I'm kind of confused now. If Mio, Yuki and Zest had already gotten pregnant before the final battle, and Basara needed the elements for the final battle, what was the sex before the final battle with Shiba for? Yes, Basara needed to get the contracts to the vow stage, but shouldn't that already have happened before if those girls were already pregnant? And I'm pretty sure the sex scene with Mio in Volume 10 was their first time, and that that was before the final battle against Shiba. Her already being pregnant doesn't make sense. Unless I misunderstood something, which is possible as well.
Um yeah you're most likely misunderstanding, from what I understand they got pregnant WHILE they were tying the vows, I don't know how long he went at it with Yuki, but I know he had sex with Zest for at least an hour and Mio a few, so sometime during that time the three of them got pregnant.
Old 2018-04-02, 20:59   Link #7516
superior13

Quote:
You're just misunderstanding. The master servant vow was used to transfer the elements to Basara. Mio,Yuki,Zest, and Chisato got pregnant tying the vow with Basara. Those 4 are already pregnant by the time the star of solomon is set up and Basara enters Tokyo tower to fight Shiba. A week and a half after the final battle, Shiba goes to the school in order to thank Chisato for saving his life, and to pass a message onto Basara. Before Shiba leaves, he tells Chisato that Mio and her are pregnant. He never specified which of the other girls are pregnant, but said that some of them are as well (turns out that was Yuki and Zest) and that some of them will be getting pregnant in the future (Maria and Kurumi).
Old 2018-04-03, 08:43   Link #7517
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, so Chisato, Mio, Yuki and Zest got pregnant when Basara tied the vow with them before the final battle and the rest got pregnant later (but some of the others took pills to get pregnant earlier). So Basara did have sex with Chisato before the final battle, and we just don't see it until Volume 12?
Old 2018-04-03, 12:19   Link #7518
dragon213

Quote:
Oh, so Chisato, Mio, Yuki and Zest got pregnant when Basara tied the vow with them before the final battle and the rest got pregnant later (but some of the others took pills to get pregnant earlier). So Basara did have sex with Chisato before the final battle, and we just don't see it until Volume 12?
Yeah we just didn't get to see it and no, out of the six main girls kurumi and Maria was the only ones that didn't get pregnant so they took the pills LATER in order to make sure that they got pregnant. At least that's how I understand it.
Old 2018-04-03, 12:23   Link #7519
superior13

Quote:
Chisato, Mio, Yuki, and Zest didn't have to take any ovulation pills to get pregnant. They won luck of the draw. After Chisato moves into the Toujou house, and tells everyone about the pregnancies, Maria and Kurumi decide to use the ovulation pills in order to get pregnant, and be like everyone else.

Yes, Basara and Chisato had sex before the final battle in volume 11 (Shiba tells her that she's pregnant in the epilogue). We just didn't get the scene volume 12.
Old 2018-04-03, 12:32   Link #7520
DragonOsman
Dragon King

"We just didn't get the scene until volume 12", right?

Maria and Kurumi would've gotten pregnant in a while anyway, even if they hadn't taken the ovulation pills, right? But I wonder how Shiba found out about the pregnancies?

And what about Celis? Did she also take the pill?

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem