AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-04, 19:08   Link #22301
myopius

I'm catching up on this and just noticed the author's recent blog entry with the timeline. Someone tell me if there's a problem with me reading the after stories in chronological order, because I'm about to begin to do so. The reason being, I'm in the middle of reading Lily's story, and it just kind of spoiled all the major events in Kouki's arc, which I was looking forward to reading later. I knew that Lily's story was very late in the timeline, but had assumed the author wouldn't spoil the dramatic twists like that, just as he didn't spoil the Berserk arc during the class reunion chapter that referenced it...
Old 2018-08-04, 20:17   Link #22302
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
I'm catching up on this and just noticed the author's recent blog entry with the timeline. Someone tell me if there's a problem with me reading the after stories in chronological order, because I'm about to begin to do so. The reason being, I'm in the middle of reading Lily's story, and it just kind of spoiled all the major events in Kouki's arc, which I was looking forward to reading later. I knew that Lily's story was very late in the timeline, but had assumed the author wouldn't spoil the dramatic twists like that, just as he didn't spoil the Berserk arc during the class reunion chapter that referenced it...
You should still read it in normal order, it more fun that way, and why bother when even the author himself didn't bother with that
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 22:55   Link #22303
myopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
You should still read it in normal order, it more fun that way, and why bother when even the author himself didn't bother with that
You're right, it is more fun to read the after stories in publication order like the author intended it, and read the blog posts alongside them. I feel reluctant to switch to chronological order. I suppose it's not a huge problem if I read a few plot outlines ahead of time... I can also look at the artifact list sooner this way. Hopefully the Kouki thing is a one-time whim by the author.
Old 2018-08-05, 06:11   Link #22304
devilo96

sigh~ i just wish we can get a new chp about battle maid..if im not wrong there still 2 uknown battle maid rght ?the author said that he still thinking who is gonna become the last battle maid
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 23:06   Link #22305
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
so Kaori's stalking habit was also inherited from her mother then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Haha, I'd say she's even more extreme than her daughter, calling the other women cockroaches and all. Tomoichi was apparently quite the ladies man himself in his youth. Kaoruko must've had a tough fight to come out on top.
Agreed. However it seems Tomoichi was imprisoned for a long amount of time, deprived of countless things and his only hope was Kaoruko...so stock home syndrome?

Reminds me of scenes in mirai nikki. MC chained to a wall in a warehouse only able to feel better/ get help/ affection is from his captor. *shivers*

At least Tomoichi promised if Kaori becomes a complete yandere talk to him. He can give sound advice...from personal experience. *cough*
Old 2018-08-07, 07:53   Link #22306
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
sigh~ i just wish we can get a new chp about battle maid..if im not wrong there still 2 uknown battle maid rght ?the author said that he still thinking who is gonna become the last battle maid
One can't rush things when forming the ultimate maid squadron. With at least five very different worlds to choose people from, the possibilities are limitless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Agreed. However it seems Tomoichi was imprisoned for a long amount of time, deprived of countless things and his only hope was Kaoruko...so stock home syndrome?

Reminds me of scenes in mirai nikki. MC chained to a wall in a warehouse only able to feel better/ get help/ affection is from his captor. *shivers*

At least Tomoichi promised if Kaori becomes a complete yandere talk to him. He can give sound advice...from personal experience. *cough*
Haha, Kaori actually did try to confine Hajime already in the second drama CD due to the influence of the fish she ate that brought out her heart's darkness. Yue's obsession naturally doesn't lose out to her either. Both are pretty serious cases. Ironically, knowing that the production company responsible for Shuffle and Mirai Nikki is working on the anime, the yandere atmosphere will probably be pretty well executed.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 09:00   Link #22307
haseo0408

Quote:
One can't rush things when forming the ultimate maid squadron. With at least five very different worlds to choose people from, the possibilities are limitless.

Haha, Kaori actually did try to confine Hajime already in the second drama CD due to the influence of the fish she ate that brought out her heart's darkness. Yue's obsession naturally doesn't lose out to her either. Both are pretty serious cases. Ironically, knowing that the production company responsible for Shuffle and Mirai Nikki is working on the anime, the yandere atmosphere will probably be pretty well executed.
The manga removed the scene where Kaori gives a lovely death glare to Hajime with smile included, irst sign to the reader she´s far more dangerous than we could dream of, so here I´m hoping the anime puts that and maybe the scene where Shizuku first realize Kaori is a tanderre form the side story in volume 4, that would be pure gold.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 06:50   Link #22308
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
The manga removed the scene where Kaori gives a lovely death glare to Hajime with smile included, irst sign to the reader she´s far more dangerous than we could dream of, so here I´m hoping the anime puts that and maybe the scene where Shizuku first realize Kaori is a tanderre form the side story in volume 4, that would be pure gold.
I will admit, I'm looking forward to seeing Hannya-san appear. The new scene from the LN where Kaori terrifies everyone while they're exploring Orcus would be quite hilarious in animated format. Sadly, I don't have much expectation for the content of the extra stories to make it into the anime since the run time will already be tight enough.

In other news, Daily Life chapter 23 is out. For some reason, every time Muscle Shea shows up, I burst out laughing. Ghost Kaori is also scary, in a different sense.
Old 2018-08-10, 07:20   Link #22309
haseo0408

Quote:
I will admit, I'm looking forward to seeing Hannya-san appear. The new scene from the LN where Kaori terrifies everyone while they're exploring Orcus would be quite hilarious in animated format. Sadly, I don't have much expectation for the content of the extra stories to make it into the anime since the run time will already be tight enough.

In other news, Daily Life chapter 23 is out. For some reason, every time Muscle Shea shows up, I burst out laughing. Ghost Kaori is also scary, in a different sense.
It´s interesting how the summon never truly understood how much Kaori loved Hjime back on Earth, they all thought he was her charity project and pity drove her to talk to him. Truth be told if she hada found out that it was Hiyama who pushed Hajime into the Abyss that guy would have woken up in a pool of his own blood next morning.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 08:11   Link #22310
RDNexus

Oh Goodness... Please, someone skilled... TRANSLATE DAILY LIFE!!!
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 10:22   Link #22311
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Oh Goodness... Please, someone skilled... TRANSLATE DAILY LIFE!!!
Ya, ya, I am crawling out of my cave to start slowly working on it, no need to whoop my almost not virgin azz yet again
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 10:29   Link #22312
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Ya, ya, I am crawling out of my cave to start slowly working on it, no need to whoop my almost not virgin azz yet again
Erm... I wasn't directing it to anyone in particular.
So there's someone working on it? Great! I'll be waiting for it
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 10:58   Link #22313
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Erm... I wasn't directing it to anyone in particular.
So there's someone working on it? Great! I'll be waiting for it
Yeah, also commissioned our artist to do some arifureta stuff, probably next week some sketches to expect, chibi and not, hooray
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 05:45   Link #22314
borisdrakoni

As expected of the author, there was no way he was going to wrap up the entire Orcus arc with just one more chapter. It's funny seeing the other brides working together under Yue's command to show off the moonlight tea party against Hajime's and Kaori's wishes.
Old 2018-08-11, 06:41   Link #22315
Triok123

Quote:
As expected of the author, there was no way he was going to wrap up the entire Orcus arc with just one more chapter. It's funny seeing the other brides working together under Yue's command to show off the moonlight tea party against Hajime's and Kaori's wishes.
mmm? weren't they in Orcus labyrints? I was expecting them to recreate how Yue ate hajime XD
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 09:01   Link #22316
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
mmm? weren't they in Orcus labyrints? I was expecting them to recreate how Yue ate hajime XD
Yue had Tio prerecord the scene and played it to lighten the mood a bit(and embarrass Kaori). This week's chapter only got through the final bear fight, so there's still quite a ways to go until they reach the end.
Old 2018-08-11, 09:03   Link #22317
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Wait a second~!! Didn't the Author-sama mentioned that he will put a temporary stop on the Otherworld Record chapters~? Then why did the next part appeared~!?
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 09:52   Link #22318
Algester

my hunch for the Tortus travel Journal wont simply end in 10 chapters assuming Shirakome Ryo will have to cover all 7 dungeons in a very condensed manner now that Hajime has access to teleportation after Chapter 7 he will take a break from the journal stories and start with another character arc or so according to the remarks in chapter 6 of the journal meaning Chapter 7 of the Tortus travel journal will be the last concurrent chapter for the time being as it was meant to be a "filler" of sorts 3-4 chapters at a time?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 23:43   Link #22319
bakapervert
A pervert

Anyone know if there is difference btween nichijou in gardo and nichijou in nuconico manga the author mentioned in the afterword?
Old 2018-08-12, 00:48   Link #22320
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Boris-chan might know about that~! Our most loyal fanatic of Arifureta~! Same goes for you Baka-chan~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel