Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-11-24, 04:54   Link #1741
Korol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Another small clip:
Spoiler for Chapter Six:
Oh Boy they.ve just spammed all the ships as well Earth and Gamilon Fleet yet Yamanami think that he.ll wont survived or Hijikata when Dessler would think for it just stop Miru and smoked his ass before he.ll shot Yuki while he got a confrontation withh Kodai.
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-26, 05:46   Link #1742
jaehaerys

Xebec going to Sunrise is probably going to be good for the Yamato franchise if production of further Yamato anime (and they've said that they do want to do more original stories after 2202) go over as well. Not that Xebec under IG Port has done a bad job or anything, 2199 is probably their most impressive production, but Sunrise is definitely good at consistency. The CG animation for Yamato is done by Sunrise anyways.
Old 2018-11-26, 19:53   Link #1743
Zeether

I might have missed it but...what are the purposes of those red rings around the Calakmuls? I feel like they were used for the Legionnaire Cannon but I forgot.
Zeether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-26, 19:55   Link #1744
Johnathan Hardwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeether View Post
I might have missed it but...what are the purposes of those red rings around the Calakmuls? I feel like they were used for the Legionnaire Cannon but I forgot.
The red rings are for the Lightning Strike Gun I think it was called
Johnathan Hardwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-26, 20:51   Link #1745
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

And one more: Still several weeks before the BD get released overseas.

Spoiler for Chapter Six:
Old 2018-11-27, 01:23   Link #1746
Korol

Quote:
And one more: Still several weeks before the BD get released overseas.

Spoiler for Chapter Six:

Wow Yamanami been always have a awesome moment and having to survive from that explosion. Well Andromeda is still my favorite ship along with it.s sister ships just hope it wont happen to the Arizona on the Bolar Wars Remake. since they.re cool and awesome ships next to Yamato and Ginga.
Old 2018-11-27, 03:37   Link #1747
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Arizona will likely have more soul than Andromeda originally had. But if they go with the original idea, it will have an American crew, and might suffer some historical based arrogance (which should have been tempered by the Gamilas War, if not the Interplanetary Wars...and of course this war with Gatlantis, which seems to be taking out huge parts of the Earth fleet). But any series appearance by Space Battleship Arizona will be at least during or after 2203, so roughly two centuries after the Americans were at their highest (currently known) point in history (it might be questioned if the high point was the end of World War II, or the end of the Cold War).
Old 2018-11-27, 19:23   Link #1748
Zeether

As expected there will be a kit of the Yamato with its refit parts: https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status...71325240147968

Edit: Also a 1/72 scale Blackbird. I guess they can afford to reuse the Cosmo Zero mold for it. https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status...72582705070081

Last edited by Zeether; 2018-11-27 at 22:00.
Old 2018-11-27, 23:22   Link #1749
Korol

Quote:
Arizona will likely have more soul than Andromeda originally had. But if they go with the original idea, it will have an American crew, and might suffer some historical based arrogance (which should have been tempered by the Gamilas War, if not the Interplanetary Wars...and of course this war with Gatlantis, which seems to be taking out huge parts of the Earth fleet). But any series appearance by Space Battleship Arizona will be at least during or after 2203, so roughly two centuries after the Americans were at their highest (currently known) point in history (it might be questioned if the high point was the end of World War II, or the end of the Cold War).

Along with other International Space Battleships with respective crew of Nationality The Prince of Wales been having a British crew while Bismarck has the German Crew and the Novik been Russian Crew in their own perspective in Bolar Wars in their exploration on finding habitable planets while been defending themselves from Bolar Fleet. bonus points if Genoa been a Sister Ship of Bismarck been manned by Italian Crew.
Old 2018-11-28, 01:06   Link #1750
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Considering how big Yamato is in Italy, I wouldn't put it past the to have an Italian ship at some point.
Old 2018-11-28, 08:39   Link #1751
Korol

Imagine the Planet Alpha 4 from the Alpha Centauri on the Bolar Wars Remake been mixed with Earth and Gamilon Structures with Agricultural and Mining areas been Established much like Brumus aka Planet 11 been colonized. https://www.ourstarblazers.com/vault...jun12/6307.JPG https://www.ourstarblazers.com/vault...jun12/6308.JPG on those pictures been shown there are twin suns on it.
Old 2018-11-29, 02:59   Link #1752
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

More Chapter Six clips (earlier in the chapter this time)

Spoiler for Chapter Six:
Old 2018-11-29, 05:19   Link #1753
Korol

I Can Imagine the Gamilons been sided on Earth against Dessler's Faction while been on Standoff. like trying to Stop Dessler from his hell bent on destroying the Yamato while been attacking zordar's super dreadnought.
Old 2018-11-29, 12:34   Link #1754
Zeether

Teaser for chapter 7 is out. I'm...kinda worried about what it looks like Yuki is about to do but I know if they're teasing like that it's got to be something different.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Zeether; 2018-11-29 at 12:45.
Old 2018-11-29, 18:27   Link #1755
Korol

Saturn is messed up beyond recognition maybe a bit or worst the rings got messed up from that battle.
Old 2018-11-29, 19:40   Link #1756
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I imagine the Cosmo Reverse might be able to fix it. Probably won't, but its there.

As for Yuki, sheaks been dead before, but she does have a habit of blocking bullets meant for others. I do wonder how Dessler will react to her this time. He kind of shot her before.
Old 2018-11-29, 20:28   Link #1757
Korol

Quote:
I imagine the Cosmo Reverse might be able to fix it. Probably won't, but its there.

As for Yuki, sheaks been dead before, but she does have a habit of blocking bullets meant for others. I do wonder how Dessler will react to her this time. He kind of shot her before.
Or Miru been shot Yuki before Dessler reacts and smoked his ass down much like in the original movie.
Old 2018-11-30, 03:20   Link #1758
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Teaser for chapter 7 is out. I'm...kinda worried about what it looks like Yuki is about to do but I know if they're teasing like that it's got to be something different.

YouTube
I'm hoping for Dessler to be the one who hands Zordar his behind.
Old 2018-11-30, 03:32   Link #1759
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The blue man having a big damn hero moment would be interesting.
Old 2018-11-30, 04:48   Link #1760
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
The blue man having a big damn hero moment would be interesting.
He’s the Big Bad Blue. Of course he’s going to redeem himself.

Quote:

YouTube
We were all thinking it, and the video couldn’t make it any more clear.

Hijikata’s going to die.