AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-02-17, 19:15   Link #721
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
The power of Great Red will be used to separate Yumi from Kiba allowing Yumi to become Issei's second knight.

Then Kunou will become Issei's second rook because he needs a powerful youkai in his peerage.

And his pawns will be new characters and there will be like 4 or 5 of them.

The possessor of Alphecca Tyrant will join Sona's peerage.

The possessor of Unknown Dictator will join Seekvaira's peerage and will be able to create giant Gundams.
Operation: "Let's make Issei's peerage have the same members of the old Rias peerage".

1- Give to him Asia, Xenovia, and Rossweisse. Check.

2- Give to him a pure blood devil to take the lead and create strategies. Check.

3- Give to him a Queen who is basically going to be a long distance fighter that uses elemental attacks (just like Akeno). Check.

4- Give to him a female version of Kiba as a knight. Check.

5- Give to him a Youkai to occupy the Rook position like Koneko. Check.

6- Give to him a Vampire. In progress....
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-17, 19:41   Link #722
godz

Quote:
The power of Great Red will be used to separate Yumi from Kiba allowing Yumi to become Issei's second knight.

Then Kunou will become Issei's second rook because he needs a powerful youkai in his peerage.

The possessor of Unknown Dictator will join Seekvaira's peerage and will be able to create giant Gundams.
The question I received the second most.

“Will Kunou and other girls that have appeared become Ise’s servant?”

Those girls who are not allowed to become a devil due to their position probably won’t. Kunou is the princess of the youkai faction in the Kyoto. There is no way that she can become a devil. But I think they can become his girlfriends even without becoming his servants, you know? There are things like local wives, after all
.(dxd volumen 13)

forget about kunuo in the nobility of issei, it is very different member of the harem than the nobility of issei (local wives)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-17, 22:45   Link #723
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@Lucidrago You do realise that Sona only has 3 Pawn pieces left to use. Do you really think she will be able to reincarnate a Longinus user using 3 Pawn pieces when it took Rias all 8 of her Pawn pieces to reincarnate Issei and Sairaorg 7 of his Pawn pieces just to reincarnate a Longinus no user?
I'm well aware of that, yes. But that's what mutation pieces are for. Unless unused evil pieces can't become mutation pieces then it would be impossible.

@Palmito Well if Issei was already a high-class devil and had evil pieces at the very beginning of the series then I can assure you that Asia and Xenovia would have joined his peerage instead of Rias'.

And I wouldn't say Ravel takes the lead as that is what Issei does. She simply comes up with the tactics and strategies but she doesn't take charge or anything and acts as vital support for Issei.

For all we know, Ishibumi may throw a curveball and make Ingvild a hand-to-hand fighter.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 01:02   Link #724
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
Operation: "Let's make Issei's peerage have the same members of the old Rias peerage".

1- Give to him Asia, Xenovia, and Rossweisse. Check.

2- Give to him a pure blood devil to take the lead and create strategies. Check.

3- Give to him a Queen who is basically going to be a long distance fighter that uses elemental attacks (just like Akeno). Check. Youre assuming, ingvild has not even fought yet, her levaithan blood may give her the ability to transform into a giant sea serpant that can fight as a vanguard, or she can be a support buffing issei and bova to beyong HD level etc

4- Give to him a female version of Kiba as a knight. Check. In what universe is kiba similar to xenovia???? their styles are totally different

5- Give to him a Youkai to occupy the Rook position like Koneko. Check. Kunou will never be a servant, she is the heir to the youkai throne

6- Give to him a Vampire. In progress....
Elemhidle is totally different from gasper and valerie, just because they are the same species does not make them carbon clones
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 02:26   Link #725
Lex79

Female version of Kiba is meant to be Yumi, not Xenovia.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 05:01   Link #726
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Elemhidle is totally different from gasper and valerie, just because they are the same species does not make them carbon clones
1- A girl who possesses talent with demonic power and has an affinity for water techniques (Sona N ° 2) will fight on the front lines ....yeah. Just because she can turn into a giant snake does not mean she's going to be a close-range fighter. Issei can use dragon shots but that does not make him a long distance fighter.

2- I was not talking about Xenovia, Kunou or even Elmenhilde, and I was making a joke with Lucidrago's post, I'm not saying I agree with that.

3- Ishibumi does not need to make a perfect copy of Rias' old peerage. He just needs to make extremely similar members, change something here and there and the fanboys will believe that a completely new peerage has been created. Ingvild is an example of this. Her character is a mix of Vali, Misla Bael, and Sona. Then add the ability to tame dragons by singing (that is just a more powerful version of the taming ability of Asia) and boom. Thats it.

@Lucidrago: Yeah, and for all we know he can throw a curveball and make Sona a hand-to-hand fighter. I do not need something being explicitly told to me to understand what is happening. The girl is a Sona with steroids that can affect dragons by simply singing. 95% chance she'll be a long distance fighter.

Last edited by Palmito; 2019-02-18 at 05:30.
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 07:34   Link #727
AzazelDxD

Thumbs up

Quote:

I am agree with these 2. But... Has Sona enough pieces? No.. I think that she only has 3 pawns..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 13:43   Link #728
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Female version of Kiba is meant to be Yumi, not Xenovia.
Actually ability wise a female version of Kiba could be Jeanne. She has the Sword Birth with holy swords. Other then that why does he need a peerage similar to Rias?
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 16:45   Link #729
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Actually ability wise a female version of Kiba could be Jeanne. She has the Sword Birth with holy swords. Other then that why does he need a peerage similar to Rias?
I’d personally like to see Jeanne become his knight over Yumi
Old 2019-02-18, 16:47   Link #730
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Kiba has blade blacksmith just like Jeanne. And by the way she will remain a human just like Cao Cao and his comrades.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 18:29   Link #731
Lucidrago

Give Issei Millarca. There's a powerful vampire for you.
Old 2019-02-18, 22:09   Link #732
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
Kiba has blade blacksmith just like Jeanne. And by the way she will remain a human just like Cao Cao and his comrades.
How do you know what the author plans for her in the future? Because your saying that like you know it as a fact.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-24, 21:21   Link #733
Lucidrago

Okay who would you guys think would make the best villain?

A. Hades(Enough said)

2. Malacoda(The Malebranche start making a move)

C. Indra(Because he's the god of war and he even pulls Vali in on his war with Shiva)

D. Shiva(Maybe he just decides the world needs to be destroyed)

E. Regalzerva(Because him and the UL are coming anyway)

F. Great Red(Maybe he's been waiting for the UL to come and is on their side. Maybe he's from ExE and is one of the malevolent gods from that world. And now just wanders through the Dimensional Gap waiting for a certain something to move him into action..........)

G. The Mil-tan (Why not?)
Old 2019-02-27, 22:33   Link #734
schedmaster

Quote:
Okay who would you guys think would make the best villain?

A. Hades(Enough said)

2. Malacoda(The Malebranche start making a move)

C. Indra(Because he's the god of war and he even pulls Vali in on his war with Shiva)

D. Shiva(Maybe he just decides the world needs to be destroyed)

E. Regalzerva(Because him and the UL are coming anyway)

F. Great Red(Maybe he's been waiting for the UL to come and is on their side. Maybe he's from ExE and is one of the malevolent gods from that world. And now just wanders through the Dimensional Gap waiting for a certain something to move him into action..........)

G. The Mil-tan (Why not?)
The best villain is the one that bring the most despair to Issei possible. Basically, sending Issei to the "precipice of defeat". We really haven't seen that villain yet right?

As for the choices you provided:

A. "I'll show you who the true death god is."

B. Who the hell are you exactly?

C. This has to be Sasuke right?

D. Can you destroy something that is abstract?

E. Why you invade? Is it because you lost and you need do something to cope with the feeling of defeat?

F. I rather make you my pet and do my bidding.

G. A cardinal sin.
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-28, 01:37   Link #735
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by schedmaster View Post
The best villain is the one that bring the most despair to Issei possible. Basically, sending Issei to the "precipice of defeat". We really haven't seen that villain yet right?

As for the choices you provided:

A. "I'll show you who the true death god is."

B. Who the hell are you exactly?

C. This has to be Sasuke right?

D. Can you destroy something that is abstract?

E. Why you invade? Is it because you lost and you need do something to cope with the feeling of defeat?

F. I rather make you my pet and do my bidding.

G. A cardinal sin.
Raynare was the one who affected Isei's mentality the most. Shalba ruined Issei's plan for saving Asia, thus sending him to JD mode. Rizevim pretty much has screwed everyone until this day, in fact he basically "defeated" DxD team. Apophis even managed to make things worse for anyone in the good side by giving out the data regarding Lilith and the creation of 72 devils.
Of all those villains, i think Shalba was quite close to the "good villain" that you described
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-12, 13:57   Link #736
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Some of my hypotheses about what could happened in the Shin DXD Volume 5:

1) The Volume will open with a harem-ecchi scene we are used to, given the fact that Ishibumi as said that this will be a Volume dedicated to Ravel I expect that she will try to get closer to Issei and will begin to express some frustration at the fact of be more the Manager of Issei than a member of the Harem

2) Issei will start talking to Rias and the other girls about Ravel's change of mood, also Ravel will also feel a little fear and insecurity in having to face Diehauser's team.

3) Issei and Vali chatted about their future opponents in the Azazel Cup, about the place called Dragon Range that Crom was talking about and gave them some information, that Issei has reached True DXD G and that they have both been promoted to special class devils and even recognized as Transcendental.

4)The winners of the Azazel Cup matches that take place off-screen will be announced.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-13, 05:30   Link #737
Xuanwu

We are bound to get info on FxF with Sefaira's awakening too, I suppose.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-13, 05:45   Link #738
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
We are bound to get info on FxF with Sefaira's awakening too, I suppose.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Ishibumi may or may not have plans for FxF yet. Or he could be keeping it for someone besides Ise. We wouldn't know.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-13, 06:14   Link #739
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Maybe Xuanwu after the match beetween Issei and Diehauser Issei will meet Sefaria.

I believe that we will have to wait the Shin DXD 6 the for the most importants interactions between they 2 that will give us more imformations about the FXF and the reason why the Eevie are looking for her.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-13, 06:26   Link #740
Xuanwu

Quote:
And then, Hyoudou Issei and the others would be forced to come into contact with the completely unknown—those from "E×EEvie Etoulde" and "F×FFadiru Ferdora".

What begins from now on———is a story about the downfall of D×D, the anti-terrorist team boasted of being invincible.
Since Sefaira has said her presence would endanger their world, I think it's fair to say we will at least find out a bit about her origins. It's curious that she has the name of Seraselbes despite being a native of FxF.

Plus, I believe Ishibumi already wrote about some creatures in FxF being similar to dragons. So we could find out about that as well.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote