AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-02-24, 04:18   Link #1941
Korol

oh and i saw a purple Triple deck Carrier in the Chapter 7 Trailer been commanded by the Female Gamilon from the OVA to tell fomt berger to stop attacking and harassing the yamato after the fight until fomt berger and kodai been team up to stop the comet empire and they.ve saved the purple triple decked carrier from being entangled.
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-24, 05:00   Link #1942
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I doubt she's still on that ship in 2202. It wasn't even her command in 2199. It was Berger's acting command. Though I suppose they could have put her there (she lost her ships, aside from the purple ship she'd been sent to pick up. And they didn't even get lost with her commanding.) She's not commanding one of the four Apollo Norms. We know that from the Andromeda DX art. She could be on one of the three new Gamilas Andromedas, I suppose. But its probably saver for her to be back on command of a patrol group closer to Gamilas, like she was before running into Yamato.

But the purple carrier in Chapter Seven of 2202?....that ship's a goner.
Old 2019-02-24, 19:57   Link #1943
Korol

i was hoping the star blazers fleet battle system minatures having the 4 andromeda class ships from earth 2 andromeda class battleship and 2 battle carrier configuration along with 4 red colored gamilon apollo norm minatures.
Old 2019-02-24, 20:01   Link #1944
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

To do that you'd need to modify some Andromedas yourself with sheet plastic and the like.

Old 2019-02-24, 20:07   Link #1945
Korol

well i can imagine the minature fight on the battle of Mars when UNCF/Gamilon Forces been fighting comet empire forces and General Bleak uses his carrier Apocalipx.
Old 2019-02-26, 05:40   Link #1946
Korol

man i hope the bolar wars remake have that scene when Dessler smoked one of his generals i am the one and only god! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc5y1eCZL0o well he is badass.
Old 2019-02-26, 15:53   Link #1947
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I might do a version of the Battle at Mars from Yamato 2202 at some point in miniatures or with models. Still need to waits for the Dreadnoughts to arrive. It be nice if we have an appropriately oversized Twin Deck Carrier for Balsey. But I might instead do something from Chapter 7, as that will be out before my next convention.

As for Dessler in the Bolar Wars, he was acting very much in the old tradition that the Emperor is divine, though that might have been for the benefit of the Galmans (the Gamilas didn't quite treat him like a god) as the Galmans appeared more superstious. This was probably mixed with his love for Starsha, a pretty much confirmed goddess. Only a god would be worthy of that, right?

2199 Dessler doesn't seen to have that sort of complex. He has other issues, but I look forward to what they decide to do with him going forwards. Because its Dessler. He's got as many lives as a cat, or Yamato.
Old 2019-02-26, 19:35   Link #1948
Korol

and for Belmayze the main villain of the Bolars shall been portrayed as a mad dictator and channeling his inner Stalin if his subordinates been failed and sent to gulag. in the Remake and the Planet Destroying Proton Missiles been have a new look for the Galmans and Bolars been using those weapons.
Old 2019-02-27, 15:22   Link #1949
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I would wonder if the production teams would attempt to give the later series/film aliens more personality like they did for Gamilas in 2199? I can understand them doing it for Gamilas given that it seems like they wanted to expand on the race to make it more seamlessly be the same empire by Yamato III's era, thus Gamilas couldn't afford to be just the generic bad guy race than happens to be humans with blue skin.

But for the Dark Nebula, Bolar, and Denguil...how would they be approached? If they use those races at all. I know a few people that think very little of the Nebulans as a race, though their ships and tanks can be interesting, their character designs are not. Would they have the Bolar go full Russian analogy given that the Cold War will have been over for about 30 year by the time a third series based on Yamato 2199 would end. And the Denguil? Their characterization, come to think of it, is pretty close to the Yamato 2202 Gatlanteans characterization.
Old 2019-02-27, 17:39   Link #1950
Korol

The Denguil had a small lore been once humans got spirited away on the Denguil Ship many years ago during the Christ Era the Great Flood. in Final Yamato.
Old 2019-02-27, 19:03   Link #1951
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The Denguil are that, but their values lay closer to Zordar's in Yamato 2202.
Old 2019-02-27, 19:45   Link #1952
Korol

also in the Final Yamato the Dinguil Fleet got ass kicked by Dessler.
Old 2019-02-28, 22:15   Link #1953
Zeether

Spoiler for Episode 26 spoilers:

Last edited by Zeether; 2019-02-28 at 22:35.
Zeether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 00:15   Link #1954
Korol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeether View Post
Then the Dark Nebula Empire would have their hell-bent on dominating the galaxy like attacking Gamilas and Earth.
Old 2019-03-01, 00:38   Link #1955
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Its out in Japan, so word should start coming this way about things. Some with and some without spoilers.

So far all I've heard is a positive reaction, mixed with the final episode being heavy in dialogue, thus their being a need for translation (or multiple viewing for those that can understand Japanese to let the words sink in) to get all the meaning of what happened.
Old 2019-03-01, 00:39   Link #1956
Korol

Yeah i wonder if anyone had a picture on the Remake of Zordar's Super Dreadnought looks like it might been badass and mean and powerful.
Old 2019-03-01, 00:50   Link #1957
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Depends on if there really is one or not. The images from the trailers make where it should be look like some kind of singularity.
Old 2019-03-01, 00:52   Link #1958
Korol

Well in the Original Series when Zordar uses his Super Dreadnought had kick the yamato's ass with their weapons and demonstrating his super laser on destroying every nation on earth he wanted to.
Old 2019-03-01, 13:17   Link #1959
Zeether

Zeether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 14:04   Link #1960
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I suppose that means "Best Ending, Confirmed"

We'll see.

Zordar's Ark of Destruction though......oy.