AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2019-09-04, 19:39   Link #21
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I would oddly rather have them not reuse that plot element. It never really made sense to have Yamato being refit off world for no reason other than to have her away from Earth when the aliens invaded (something Earth wasn't expected to happen). Leave that one for the later breaking out of its icy tomb.

I'd rather the plot center on someone other than Earth being under threat. At least at the start. Earth can come under threat later as collateral of the conflict, in an effort to divert Earth's ships from helping whomever is the primary target.
Old 2019-09-05, 01:29   Link #22
Korol

The Gamilon Ambassador would been sacrificed himself for General Singleton by blowing up himself instead of Alex Wildstar in the original since he died in the remake. when the Dark Nebulans demanding the humans where is the Yamato hiding in the remake when the humans and gamilons been trying to forced to talk where Yamato is hiding.
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-08, 16:28   Link #23
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Given what changes have happened in this timeline, what would you like to see in Yamato 2205?
Old 2019-09-08, 17:49   Link #24
Korol

Well the creation of the international space battleships like Arizona and it.s Sister Ships been fighting the Dark Nebulan Fleet along with the Gamilon Fleet after the Dark Nebulan forces got pushed back out on earth by joint Earth and Gamilon forces been disarmed the Hyperion bomb the Dark Nebula Invasion of Earth been much like no cheap shot on any UNCF Bases by a radiation on other planets this time around even the massacre of Humans and Gamilons on earth could been worst when Dark Nebulan Forces been gunned down anyone on buildings and grav trains like the original. besides Arizona been always a side character how did their progress on the war before been assigned on the Bolar Wars.
Old 2019-09-09, 00:04   Link #25
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korol View Post
the Dark Nebulans would just do mining for planet Gamilon and Iscandar for Energy like the original and Dessler gets pissed off and attack the Dark Nebulan Fleet without hesitation his big mistake he blew up his own home planet i hope he wont destroy planet gamilas and it.s people this time.
Agreed.
I think it will be a totally different story with the Dark Nebula Empire in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Considering that the planet is populated, center of the empire, and should have a fleet near by, I image they won't do that this time around. In the original version, the planet was dead. It was abandoned, so the Nebulans came as used squatters right to mine ore. Iscandar was not empty, but with a population of three, and not needing to mine there until they finished with Gamilas, they could afford to just blockade the place until they needed it. That is, until Dessler came back.

So I don't think they will do that part of the plot line. Not without a war happening first at least.
Perhaps a new planet this time? Maybe a Gamilas planet or perhaps Balan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korol View Post
Earth in other hand the Humans and Gamilons had found an Asteroid Icarus and been converted into a secret dock for the Yamato to been Refit. just to prevent those pesky Dark Nebulans from knowing it the Automated Fleet shall been having put up a fight before they got destroyed by the Dark Nebulan Fleet.
Good points. I wonder what they'll do this time.
I know they've done very well so far, so I have faith in the 2205 team to make this new series as excellent as the last three projects.
Old 2019-09-10, 04:18   Link #26
Korol

the dark nebulans had a clever trick in the original when the yamato been landed on false earth but in reality it.s the Dark Nebula Empire's home planet. in the remake those Dark Nebulans would pulled this stunt. this time or maybe not.
Old 2019-09-17, 23:20   Link #27
Korol

guys about that because we.ve seen the original the fake earth plot used by the dark nebulans on their own home yet they shall added some elements from star blazers comic been focus on dark nebula empire been short lived it didnt created more pages like kodai gets sedated by dr sado in the remake been added since in the original script of the original movie when kodai and shima been fighting because they didnt save yuki and dr sado sedated kodai with a chemical drug he created and later they doing it on them just to pretend they.re dead on the ship been escaping.
Old 2019-10-12, 06:21   Link #28
TZoli

Two battlecarrier versions of the Borodino/Dreadnought:
The Saratoga version:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77241977
The Apollo version:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77241532
TZoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-13, 05:37   Link #29
GundamFan0083

I'm hoping for this design to be in 2205 personally.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uplo...dd73cd216b.jpg
Old 2019-10-14, 12:37   Link #30
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The new series will definitely be Dark Nebula based on news from the concert. Some quick images of Dark Nebulas ships and Gorba.

Also there will be a update Cosmo Hound (Yamato III). Plus Gamilas ships. Hope to see some more of this stuff in Time Eldred's next Cosmo DNA update (tomorrow).

There will also be a compellation film for Yamato 2202 to be released in 2020.
Old 2019-10-15, 15:26   Link #31
Zeether

I hope we don't have to wait long for a license in the US. Still waiting on Celestial Ark...
Zeether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-15, 18:56   Link #32
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The Yamato 2202 US Funimation release wasn't that long of a wait...at least online. The last half will be out on BD next month.

Assuming they continue to use Funimation, I can see the Yamato 2205 release being similar to the 2202 release. Assuming they don't go back to put subtitles on the Japanese BD like they had on the Yamato 2199 releases.
Old 2019-10-16, 21:56   Link #33
Korol

Quote:
The new series will definitely be Dark Nebula based on news from the concert. Some quick images of Dark Nebulas ships and Gorba.

Also there will be a update Cosmo Hound (Yamato III). Plus Gamilas ships. Hope to see some more of this stuff in Time Eldred's next Cosmo DNA update (tomorrow).

There will also be a compellation film for Yamato 2202 to be released in 2020.
Well did the Gamilon Fleet been more of Galman based Designs like Comet Empire Esque Gatling Turrets cant wait for the Dark Nebulan Fleet in the Remake and the UNCF's Automated Fleet along with the three surviving Andromeda Class Vessels from the Comet Empire War.
Old 2019-10-18, 20:49   Link #34
GundamFan0083

Neat idea for 2205.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-10-18, 23:07   Link #35
Zeether

Quote:
The Yamato 2202 US Funimation release wasn't that long of a wait...at least online. The last half will be out on BD next month.

Assuming they continue to use Funimation, I can see the Yamato 2205 release being similar to the 2202 release. Assuming they don't go back to put subtitles on the Japanese BD like they had on the Yamato 2199 releases.
Oh yeah, I don't doubt they're a lock for 2205, I'm just crossing my fingers for Ark still

If they get the 2202 movie too that could be a good Fathom/etc screening opportunity.
Zeether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-19, 00:59   Link #36
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Maybe Funimation will go for a three film package deal with both compellation films and Ark of the Stars.
Old 2019-10-19, 02:52   Link #37
GundamFan0083

Check it out.
From the Yamaket event.

Spoiler for Large Image.:
Old 2019-10-19, 11:05   Link #38
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Yeah. They still love her.
Old 2019-10-19, 19:27   Link #39
Korol

I was hoping the Dark Nebula Empire Fleet had some crazy additions on their fleet to make them more intimidating and the Tripod Tanks needs an upgraded design if we can see more of Space Marines with Mech Suits vs Tripod Tanks on the Dark Nebula Invasion of Earth and the Defusal Double Nucleus Bomb and retaking Earth from the Dark Nebula Empire bonus points if the Gamilon Soldiers been joined with the humans as a resistance group been hiding after the surprise attack.
Old 2019-10-20, 04:10   Link #40
TZoli

Andromeda-Kai:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77385116
TZoli is offline   Reply With Quote