Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

"Lost Fragment of Snow"
Here comes the feels train.

Guys, I know it's been long but:
- Allen wasn't his name here.
- Allen is the dog.
- The Kid is a naggy rebellious one.
- He started calling himself Allen when he started travelling with Mana because Mana "forgot" Allen
- after he awakens Innocence he changed his character becoming meek and with manners.
Old 2019-07-29, 00:58   Link #2802
GDB

I'm just waiting for the truth of the original "turning Mana into an Akuma" scene, to be honest. That scene no longer works with the information we've been constantly hammered over the head with for the past 10 chapters or so.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-25, 11:26   Link #2803
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

New chapter out and it's unexpectedly making a lot of sense now. Damn.
When the Noah were claiming to be the original humans I didn't take them seriously, I do now.
Old 2019-10-25, 12:30   Link #2804
zibi88

That pillar looks like from the series Evangelion :P still Allen once did see that thing when he was stabbed in the but by his own sword long long ago in a long forgoten chapter which number I cant remember.

Still nice to see her again after so long. 1chapter per 3months isnt helping ;/
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-25, 17:31   Link #2805
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It took you years of short chapters Hoshino, but you finally did foreshadowing with plot element that could lead to a climax.

Now this is some real food.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-25, 19:04   Link #2806
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
It took you years of short chapters Hoshino, but you finally did foreshadowing with plot element that could lead to a climax.

Now this is some real food.
Meanwhile, the "heart"...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-25, 19:13   Link #2807
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Sorry, but come back in about 10 years to find out about that.
Old 2019-10-25, 22:12   Link #2808
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I am under the impression that Pillar is an Innocent.
That would explain a lot if it is the case.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 07:43   Link #2809
GDB

So the Noah marks are like a scar of the pillar, then? Be it a physical representation of the memory or a mark left by the actual pillar. Though now it seems like the world actually just rebooted, since it seemed to be pretty "modern" 7000 years ago.
Old 2019-10-26, 08:08   Link #2810
Windsgrace

Or it destroyed things beyond recognition and humanities civilization started over and it needed time to get back to what it is now. 7000 years is a bit much though but still.
Old 2019-10-26, 09:56   Link #2811
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

is it safe to say that in the end, Allen will join together with Noah to beat the Pillar?
at this rate, I always think Exorcists as the evil organizations who tried to mess everything for their own sake
but then.. what is Akuma?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 10:06   Link #2812
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Or it destroyed things beyond recognition and humanities civilization started over and it needed time to get back to what it is now. 7000 years is a bit much though but still.
Depends how much was left. If all but a few thousands humans died and we got back to the stone age, it'd take a lot more than 7000 years to climb back up.

But I wonder if it was a reboot, or if the Noahs fled to a parallel world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Pillar = Mana = Millenium Earl = Heart?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 12:00   Link #2813
zibi88

Well hard to tell what is going on right now so many options:

1. This world is the same world the pillar destroyed 7k years ago, humans started to recreate it stone after stone.

2. Noah used the ark to escape to another dimension to another earth not destroyed by the pillar

3. Noah used the ark to travel into space itself to another planet/earth which took 7k years to get to (or less like 5k). Pillar saw that and send a "seed" after them which is the innocence cube with all the shards. If all united new pillar would arise.

4. Noah are humans from the future that came into past to prevent events from happenining. Like they learned the couse of the pillar and went back trying to fix it from happening, to which Road mentioned that theirs world doesnt exist anymore since they started to change things, but still is afraid that events might happen again.

This chapter kinda brings new meaning to Allens "Destroyer of time", what if Allen is infected by the pillar somehow. He could have traveled back in time which reversed his age to a kid and placed a mark on him as innocence. He saw the pillar vision once stabbed by his own sword. Lenalee also saw city ruins in her vision and there was Allens dead body.

If only the release was faster ;/ even 1chaper per 2months would be better then 1per 3months. I could sacrafice art for faster releases along with more panels.

When did we see Lenalee or Levi in a chapter...2-3years ago ?
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 12:43   Link #2814
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Depends how much was left. If all but a few thousands humans died and we got back to the stone age, it'd take a lot more than 7000 years to climb back up.
You're missing the part "God" put his own humans in the world after the purge.
Old 2019-10-26, 16:22   Link #2815
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Remember black comedy from some time ago involving Allen's nightmare? There Allen saw the "pillar" but he simply thought it was a nightmare trying to torture him until he went to play with a clown Mana. Probably the biggest foreshadow ever considering the years of hiatus.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-26, 18:49   Link #2816
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

After all those years, we're finally getting into the history of the Noah.
Old 2019-10-27, 09:55   Link #2817
GDB

Anyone have the chapter numbers for Allen and Lenalee's visions/nightmares? I don't remember those at all.
Old 2019-10-27, 10:53   Link #2818
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Anyone have the chapter numbers for Allen and Lenalee's visions/nightmares? I don't remember those at all.
184 I think.
Old 2019-11-06, 10:17   Link #2819
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So....if Noah are original humans and "God" (Innocence?) repopulated the Earth after the purge (Pillar incident), that would explain the Noah's hatred of current humans. So that begs the question....what the hell are current humans then? They obviously aren't made of Innocence....Or are they? Noah cannot synch with Innocence after all.

Anyway, did anyone notice how similar to Apocryphos the Noah memories of Road and Tyki looked? Did the Pillar warp every survivor of that incident or what....

Also Road is chummy with Cross Marian. What chances are that he's recuperating in her dream world or something lol
Old 2019-11-06, 10:27   Link #2820
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
So....if Noah are original humans and "God" (Innocence?) repopulated the Earth after the purge (Pillar incident), that would explain the Noah's hatred of current humans. So that begs the question....what the hell are current humans then? They obviously aren't made of Innocence....Or are they? Noah cannot synch with Innocence after all.

Anyway, did anyone notice how similar to Apocryphos the Noah memories of Road and Tyki looked? Did the Pillar warp every survivor of that incident or what....

Also Road is chummy with Cross Marian. What chances are that he's recuperating in her dream world or something lol
Where did it say God repopulated earth? It was said the original Noah were the progenitors of current humanity, hence their ability to reincarnate via genetic memory.

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural