AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-26, 21:11   Link #21
Meera

Wow the newly released chapter of the Web Novel was intense. Forgive me for my interpretation since I used my translation tool to read
Spoiler for web chapter:
Meera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 03:06   Link #22
Meera

I just read what happened last month's chapter. Due to Japan's emergency state declaration, the magazine had to suspend its manga release in its May issue. I hope the situation with the virus won't affect this month release again
Old 2020-06-23, 01:42   Link #23
Meera

So far, the manga version didn't suffer another drawback from the pandemic as the next one will be out in 3 more days. The group in charge of the translation of the web novel is progressing slowing.
Old 2020-06-26, 06:03   Link #24
Meera

yes! The magazine has release the manga version new chapter. Glad it didn't suffer another set back from the pandemic.
Spoiler for a little spoil:

PS the next released is on 24th of July

Last edited by Meera; 2020-06-26 at 10:09.
Old 2020-06-26, 17:53   Link #25
Meera

Fantastic! Tsuki Kage-san is planning to resumed his writing of the series. He gush how Lou looks and End's creepy looks in the new chapter as he praised the mangaka work in depicting the scenes. Looks like he plans to be involve in the manga as well judging by this

https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblo...ogkey/2596197/
Old 2020-07-09, 02:52   Link #26
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meera View Post
Fantastic! Tsuki Kage-san is planning to resumed his writing of the series. He gush how Lou looks and End's creepy looks in the new chapter as he praised the mangaka work in depicting the scenes. Looks like he plans to be involve in the manga as well judging by this

https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblo...ogkey/2596197/
Has author been able to confirm if and when LN Vol 2 will come out?

Also, who is licensing the LN into English?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 13:08   Link #27
Meera

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Has author been able to confirm if and when LN Vol 2 will come out?

Also, who is licensing the LN into English?
I don't know but I do know the magazine who owns the series licensed it.

BTW, the new chapter is out in scanlation and the translation of the novel has reach to the same scene in the ending

Images
the heroine 1st appearance
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-07-25, 22:43   Link #28
Meera

This week has been esthetic with the author cause new chapter was in release in the WN and the manga version. Glad for once the manga new chapter skip couple chapter like
Spoiler for web novel:

It went to the crucial part of the 1st act
Spoiler for the encounter:

There will be a break for the manga adaptation in the magazine next month as the manga team are now working on releasing the 1st volume. The next one will be on September 26
Old 2020-08-05, 00:42   Link #29
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The title call finally happened in this weeks update.
Hopefully the fight can be over soon.
I am more interested in what will be End's next fleeing strategy now that he is a full vampire.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-08, 22:50   Link #30
Meera

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The title call finally happened in this weeks update.
Hopefully the fight can be over soon.
I am more interested in what will be End's next fleeing strategy now that he is a full vampire.
From what I can tell from my interpretation, End is now pissed off at the Shadow King from hurting Senri that now he wants to kill him
Old 2020-08-16, 01:21   Link #31
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The fight actually ended in just one chapter! But a really intense one, until the author realized he has to bring back the dog.

End should be able to get what he was looking for in the first place by coming to this town.
But really, what is your fleeting strategy this time? The knights will certainly go into panic mode after this.
Old 2020-08-16, 04:08   Link #32
sasuke706

Getting a hiding stone won't be too hard, considering the former skeleton lord made a goddamn sword out of the stuff. There's no reason the sword would disappear on death, considering his castle and other dark shards didn't the first time he died. Plus he just lost his previous weapon and there's a new convenient one available now. Otherwise he could eat him as well and steal his curse. Probably won't go well since it never does.

I'm not sure End becoming a vampire noble will particularly set them into any more motion than they already are, considering there's a vampire lord and his minions constantly making moves everywhere it seems.
The two nobodies that were Senri's former comrades might care but they're nobodies so who cares. Real question is if he's going to stick with Senri, or go off on his own. And if he goes off on his own how he'll deal with the blood problem.
I imagine he can drink vampire blood to sustain himself, since vampires drink human blood thus vampire blood = human blood, but that's all I got.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 11:57   Link #33
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No, what I was thinking is that End will just suck the Shadow King's blood and took his hiding power.
And remember gow the knights going all out on the Shadow King eons ago because they fear his hiding power so much?
Old 2020-08-17, 10:35   Link #34
Meera

End's situation is like a dog and it was ironic when he transformed as one with his power. My guess is that Senri will still go with him since the current timeline revealed that they've been together for a year and End is still very depended on her presence. The End Knights so far are still self righteous refusing to see End is different from the other dark beings. End possibly gained the Shadow King's power will further their hunt to kill him
Old 2020-08-22, 09:40   Link #35
Meera

The chapter is out in scanlation. I like that it focus more on the important parts of the novel. I really love how it depicted the protagonists 1st meeting

Images
first meeting
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-08-22, 10:13   Link #36
Drachenblut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meera View Post
End's situation is like a dog and it was ironic when he transformed as one with his power. My guess is that Senri will still go with him since the current timeline revealed that they've been together for a year and End is still very depended on her presence. The End Knights so far are still self righteous refusing to see End is different from the other dark beings. End possibly gained the Shadow King's power will further their hunt to kill him

I believe end will join the end knights with senri. He was always an admirer of then in his childhood and I believe that the end knights will come to terms with end being a special case.
Drachenblut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-22, 12:38   Link #37
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

If Lord Valvatorez is reading today's chapter, he'll definitely applaud End with tears in his eyes.
Old 2020-08-27, 08:13   Link #38
Drachenblut

Can someone say what happened in the epilogue? Is end dead for 3 years now? And senri went back to the order? Did I understand it right?
Old 2020-08-27, 16:02   Link #39
sasuke706

Spoiler for :
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 06:47   Link #40
Drachenblut

@sasuke706 Thank you!
There was something like a teaser in the afterword, could you please tell what the author wrote?

Tags
fantasy, knights, undead, vampire