AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-02-18, 14:18   Link #221
Blueknight78

wow they cut a lot here and we had some little changes, indeed in the manga she died in the village when being raped in front of her husband, but the change feel much better here because it indeed give a more deep to the scar and her "happy face" after see the true keyaru before die was really heartbrake, now be ready because the kingdom really, really screwed here, they really angered beyond any salvation the wrong person, now he not gonna hold anymore.

the death/punishment of leonard in the manga was much more detailed and painfull than in the anime they really rushed it all,
Spoiler for comparation:
Old 2021-02-18, 15:11   Link #222
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Yep, the manga manage much better the whole Leonard scene, in the anime they speed up the whole process that feel really bland and anticlimatic.
Probably they want to include all the harem characters in this single cour so some cuts here and there are unavoidable, indeed the best revenge scenes are the one with the main heroes, Leo was from the beginning a side character but still...

Next episode the focus should back on the next hero unless they manage some changes to the timeline.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-18, 15:20   Link #223
BWTraveller
Born to ship

That's one of the problems with harems. Getting everyone in and showing everyone's characteristics can take a lot of screen time, in the worst case damaging the flow of a story. Fortunately this still flows pretty darn well, but it can be a dangerous game.

Anyway, I can't help but remember a scene from High School DxD when someone transported Asia into the dimensional gap, presumably killing her, and as Issei rapidly fell into frenzy Ddraig calmly told the guy "you picked the wrong person to anger."
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-18, 15:28   Link #224
Estzero1

Since most of the main cast is introduced within the first 3 volumes and this series is going 4-4-4, it shouldn't be a problem.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-18, 15:42   Link #225
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Yep, the manga manage much better the whole Leonard scene, in the anime they speed up the whole process that feel really bland and anticlimatic.
Probably they want to include all the harem characters in this single cour so some cuts here and there are unavoidable, indeed the best revenge scenes are the one with the main heroes, Leo was from the beginning a side character but still...

Next episode the focus should back on the next hero unless they manage some changes to the timeline.
yeah and even he being a "side character" being really honest for me the 2 best "revenge" scenes in the manga where without any doubts leonard and the bitch hero sword, the 2 princess bitches revenge where somehow "light compared with" leonard and sword hero at last for me i've enjoyed muche more those 2 tha the princess revenges.
Old 2021-02-18, 17:56   Link #226
LG-MAX 2.o

To be honest, I'm much more interested the in champions than heroes. (I think the anime didn’t get to explain what the champions are). There a certain struggle that I am very interested in seeing.
LG-MAX 2.o is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-19, 02:11   Link #227
Marina2

The scene that Keyaru 'plays' with Norn is anime original right? I don't remember Norn asked him to do that in manga.
Old 2021-02-19, 02:30   Link #228
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
The scene that Keyaru 'plays' with Norn is anime original right? I don't remember Norn asked him to do that in manga.
this scene it's seens if i'm not wrong on what i read it coming from the novel, anime is using stuffs from both novel and manga and making they own stuffs, all the 3 source are a little different from each other.
Old 2021-02-19, 06:58   Link #229
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
All these flashbacks, aka the first timeline, happens at the beginning of the manga (maybe in the novel too but i follow the manga only so i don't know). The anime skip this part and speed up everything and use the prologue as fragmented flashbacks, so these scenes aren't really anime original, they just change the events order.

Anyway, you should read the manga at least, to have a wider picture, anime cause tv constraints and timeframe have some limitations, well, is not SAO or Mushoku Tensei that have the whole serie covered so they can slow the pace. Sad but is the fate of these 1 cour adaptions created only as a promo for the novel and the manga.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-19, 10:03   Link #230
LG-MAX 2.o

Ranking of most watched anime on Wednesday at the docomo anime store: https://twitter.com/docomo_anime/sta...03108958752770

Kaifuku came in 2nd.
Old 2021-02-19, 16:42   Link #231
Rasty

It's not surprising that Re:Zero is more watched, but I am a bit surprised that Slime lost against it.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-20, 01:53   Link #232
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
This series is literally just a hentai now. Like I get the rape and stuff for revenge/plot reasons or whatever. But like what was the point of the 3-some at the start of the anime? Literally brought nothing to the plot.

Does the MC really need to fuck his party members in every single episode?
Pretty much, the only real difference is hentai doesn't shy away from showing the details like this show does. Though this show is probably the closest thing to it I've seen that isn't explicitly hentai.

As mentioned earlier, the point of the regular sex is to power up the girls. That and it's hot. Girl on girl is great lol Personally, I like having a "hentai" with an actual story to tell. I hope this starts a trend. The sex fiend in me likes hardcore content, so to merge that with a real show would be great. I'd be happier if the story part was better and the sex part more explicit, but I'll take what I can get.

What I'd really like is just for normal shows to occasionally have an explicit scene. Like Toradora for example. Not adding scenes all the time like in this, but just at the end have one where they go all the way. The romance genre almost always considers hand holding and a kiss the ultimate in relationship expression. Be nice to see it taken further sometimes, and especially when done in a more "classy" way than this show. Like in Bleach have Rukia come back from SS to visit and she bangs Ichigo as thanks for saving her life, or maybe have a yuri scene between Matsumoto and her sword during the zanpakuto arc lol. Maybe Nami gives Sanji some loving once to shut him up (though IMO it would probably just make him 100x worse heh), Revy jumping Rock one night when she gets horny, Seiya getting into a relationship with Isuzu and screwing in the office, etc

Doubt it'll come to fruition though, so I just thank doujinshi authors lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 16:36   Link #233
Estzero1

Oh boi, corruption healing doing some work there .
I wonder if the magic training in the forest is manga only ( which I don't think) or was it ommited? There's also the option that it was somewhere else, even though it looks like the finish of Vol.2. They also could start the next episode with it, since they are still in the forest. If not, that would mean Vol.3 consists of 5 episode, maybe.

Old 2021-02-24, 17:08   Link #234
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Don't believe I recall anyone surviving (might have just forgotten). It's kind of suitable for him to give such a request though. Vengeance can be a salve of sorts for a while, but it still leaves one in a very dark place and eventually one has to recognize just how awful they are. Kind of fitting for him to embrace his status as a bad guy and seek to raise his village's one survivor up with a desire to eventually kill him. I kind of suspect he sees that, dying as the object of a worthy person's vengeance, as an ideal way to end his own life.

It's surprising I never looked into the VAs before this. Really shocking to know that Setsuna is Nikumi.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 18:35   Link #235
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Don't believe I recall anyone surviving (might have just forgotten).
Seems like the Light Novel is different in this aspect than the manga.

Quote:
It's surprising I never looked into the VAs before this. Really shocking to know that Setsuna is Nikumi.
Probably one of her biggest, even though she had some other major ones too.

Old 2021-02-24, 19:44   Link #236
Blueknight78

to compare with the manga:

in the manga none survived it don't had this kid, everyone died and it make the mc say i really cool line:

(something like that), now finally you did it, now i finally can go full revenge thanks to all of yours, you finally break my last line of "humanity" and what was holding me back to not go full revenge

the merchant in manga was more scum than the anime they toned down his mini arc, he was a full scum which tried to kidnap the mc to force him to produce the cure and also to get his "slaves womans" to sell since they looked really "great material", the mc don't killed him because he not was on his way of vengeance and he don't wanted to have many attention to him, then after this he disappeared, he don't come back later as a "allie" as in the anime.

they cut a lot of between, like some training part and some info dumb a long this arc.

going back to the episode, well it was not good as it was in the manga and since i don't know how the novel played then i don't know if what they did in anime is original ou something from the novel, but i liked more the manga, the only part for me which was good was see which the other princess is so ruthless which her poisoned the villagers just to make sure none could survive and even hide it from the soldiers which where on the place, they really didn't know about it, man the next arc which gonna be the the time for the sister princess and the "sword hero" i do hope the revenge not get too much toned down as they did for the commander revenge where they cut some of the "good moments" to see him suffering, hope they don't do that on those 2, probably the anime will end which the sister being the "last boss" to be conquered, then based on its really, really high popularity on the atx japanese channel the chances to get another "season are almost likely, we have a huge chance to in the last episode they give the news about a second season.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2021-02-24 at 23:09.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 20:42   Link #237
LG-MAX 2.o

Well bleeding this episode, would have been perfect if the fights had the same quality as the fight against Kureha. There could have been money left over for that if they hadn't shown how amazing Freya is in the art of riding.
Old 2021-02-24, 22:45   Link #238
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Holy crap they had me worried this was going to be a sexless episode until the very end.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 22:50   Link #239
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
to compare with the manga:

in the manga none survived it don't had this kid, everyone died and it make the mc say i really cool line:

(something like that), now finally you did it, now i finally can go full revenge thanks to all of yours, you finally break my last line of "humanity" and what was holding me back to not go full revenge

the merchant in manga was more scum than the anime they toned down his mini arc, he was a full scum which tried to kidnap the mc to force him to produce the cure and also to get his "slaves womans" to sell since they looked really "great material", the mc don't killed him because he not was on his way of vengeance and he don't wanted to have many attention to him, then after this he disappeared, he don't come back later as a "allie" as in the anime.

they cut a lot of between, like some training part and some info dumb a long this arc.

going back to the episode, well it was not good as it was in the manga and since i don't know how the novel played then i don't know if what they did in anime is original ou something from the novel, but i liked more the manga, the only part for me which was good was see which the other princess is so ruthless which her poisoned the villagers just to make sure none could survive and even hide it from the soldiers which where on the place, they really didn't know about it, man the next arc which gonna be the the time for the sister princess and the "sword hero" i do hope the revenge not get too much toned down as they did for the commander revenge where they cut some of the "good moments" to see him suffering, hope they don't do that on those 2, probably the anime will end which the sister being the "last boss" to be conquered, then based on its really, really high popularity on the atx japanese channel the chances to get another "season are almost likely, we have a huge chance to in the next episode they give the news about a second season.

Given the black haired girl i don't know if they can set up a second season yet.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 23:14   Link #240
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Given the black haired girl i don't know if they can set up a second season yet.
yeah what gonna matter is where they gona end and what they are following, if the novel then we have a huge chance to have the anime back in the last season of this year or worst case in the beginning of next year if indeed the sucess of this anime get proof and even the bd sell disc sky rockets, if they are going for the manga then indeed would take more time since the manga still on the arc of the black haired girl, then would be need more time, also again is based on the final sucess here.

also another thing they also cut one minor character which was a princess knight which not was really a "bad guy" and some action from freya and setsuna.

also going back to the manga to make some checks it's looks like the gonna cut a good ammount of stuffs, from bot princess sister and sword hero, to fit it in 5 episodes, which based on the ammount of chapters it would need at last 3 episodes for each girl the best would be 4 for each, but since we have only 5 remain then they gonna do some good cuts here.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy