AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-10, 12:52   Link #36521
grecefar

this looks like a long event... well, gotta do it. I missed gray the first time.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-10, 13:02   Link #36522
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Already progressed quite a bit in the Reines event. It's cool to hear the soundtrack of the El-Melloi series. Or are those new tracks? It's definitely Yuki Kajiura either way.

Also managed to get Reines for 120SQs. I know I said I would save, but it was too tempting. I'm not sure I'll use her much but her ability to negate class disadvantage should be useful especially against Berserker bosses. Inori Minase and Reina Ueda in one event! Sweet!
Old 2024-01-10, 14:59   Link #36523
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
this looks like a long event... well, gotta do it. I missed gray the first time.
Same here. I missed the event the first time around so I'm missing Gray on my roster. Time to grind!

I also threw 60 quartz at the banner and got my Reines to NP Level 2. Guess that's where my luck went during all the Castoria rolls
Old 2024-01-13, 00:16   Link #36524
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Event is rolling along just fine. Kind of nice to go through it again. Mostly just glad for the Gray servant coins since...definitely nice to actually have some for her now. Good event to just pick up some more quartz, a few tickets, and adding to my saving supply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Same here. I missed the event the first time around so I'm missing Gray on my roster. Time to grind!

I also threw 60 quartz at the banner and got my Reines to NP Level 2. Guess that's where my luck went during all the Castoria rolls
Well hey, congrats. That's always a fun kind of surprise. I'm pretty ok with Reines at NP1 so I'll just keep saving. But good to see others doing well.
Old 2024-01-13, 04:21   Link #36525
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Samurai Remnant event starts on the 17th. Welfare is 4 star Saber Miyamoto Iori.
Gacha Servants are 4 star Caster Yui Shosetsu and 5 star
Spoiler:
Rogue Saber wanters in shambles. Aria wanters in shambles as well.
Well I like Yui a lot in the game. And the two are the only ones who would really fit as the gacha Servants, especially since they put out Saber first.
I have no quartz though. I'll be happy to at least get Yui so I will try hard.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-13, 15:35   Link #36526
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Given how useless Aria is in SR, that's not much of a loss...

Edit: Just remembered why I didn't like this event... No +x Starting NP CE...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2024-01-14 at 03:57.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-16, 02:54   Link #36527
Homura7

Alright fellow masters, let's go kick Barbatos ass for the 4th time
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-16, 13:02   Link #36528
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Barbatos's drops kind of suck. Wish he'd drop stakes, Ereshkigal and Reines require a ridiculous amount of them.

That + people spending most of their apples on Koyan is probably the reason it's going this slowly. The bots must be doing 99% of the job.
Old 2024-01-16, 14:25   Link #36529
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Barbatos's drops kind of suck. Wish he'd drop stakes, Ereshkigal and Reines require a ridiculous amount of them.

That + people spending most of their apples on Koyan is probably the reason it's going this slowly. The bots must be doing 99% of the job.
Apparently the Barbatos Raid is a good place to farm QP and Bond Points but that's about it.
Old 2024-01-18, 02:22   Link #36530
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Apparently the Barbatos Raid is a good place to farm QP and Bond Points but that's about it.
True. Though it has been really good for that. Almost got 2 bond levels for Reines just sitting in the backline for my runs. And in general got some decent bond quartz along with nicely restoring my depleted QP. The mats are all pretty classic stuff so not that essential, but the bond and QP made it worthwhile I think.

Glad it went so slow. Allowed me to get in over 100 runs without really having many apples to speak of.
Old 2024-01-18, 11:31   Link #36531
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The climax of the Rail Zeppelin side story was really cool, and made me sad I didn't get Faker.

Reines and Gray challenge quest was really easy. First time I manage to 3T a challenge quest. The other one needs all missions to be completed to open so it'll take a while.

Really enjoyed this event, Reines was a ton of fun. If only Lord El-Melloi could get another season, it's my favorite spin-off after Prisma Illya.

Does anyone know if future events will give as much lores as the past few? (they used to give 2, lately it's been 5-6)
I'd like to know if I can go nuts with them or if I should save them up. I have quite a few Servants at 10/10/10 now, feels good.
Old 2024-01-19, 12:06   Link #36532
Rizare

Events in general have started to give more lores since there's also append skills to consider. 5-6 sounds about right from one event now.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-19, 13:19   Link #36533
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Events in general have started to give more lores since there's also append skills to consider. 5-6 sounds about right from one event now.
Alright, thanks.
Old 2024-01-20, 10:39   Link #36534
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Why is lancer Jalter Chaotic Evil according to the wiki Lawful Evil at worst tbh.
She is literally just plain old Jeanne who somehow got corrupted rather than tentacle man's fantasy. :facepalm:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2024-01-20, 22:45   Link #36535
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Why is lancer Jalter Chaotic Evil according to the wiki Lawful Evil at worst tbh.
She is literally just plain old Jeanne who somehow got corrupted rather than tentacle man's fantasy. :facepalm:
Because it's based on how they perceive themselves. And Jeanne would consider herself an irredeemable villain for accidentally bumping into someone in the street
Old 2024-01-20, 23:57   Link #36536
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Because it's based on how they perceive themselves. And Jeanne would consider herself an irredeemable villain for accidentally bumping into someone in the street
*Coughs something about Knights and cannons*

Edit:
I also forgot: Is it just me or is Gray currently the only Multi Target LoopSassin there is on NA? I mean Semi would be a good candidate too, but she falls short by 10%.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2024-01-21 at 21:02.
Old 2024-01-22, 08:23   Link #36537
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
*Coughs something about Knights and cannons*

Edit:
I also forgot: Is it just me or is Gray currently the only Multi Target LoopSassin there is on NA? I mean Semi would be a good candidate too, but she falls short by 10%.
I'm not sure what you mean. You need a 30% battery to loop, which Semiramis has and Gray hasn't.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-22, 12:00   Link #36538
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Both Semiramis and Gray can loop here is breakdown:

Semiramis

20% Semiramis' Mana Loading + 30% Semiramis' 1st Skill + 50% NP Charge CE

50% Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill + 50% Support Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill

20% Oberon's 1st Skill + 50% Oberon's 2nd Skill + 30% Semiramis' 1st Skill

Gray

20% Gray's Mana Loading + 20% Gray's 3rd Skill + 60% NP Charge CE

10% Gray's Upgraded NP + 50% Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill + 50% Support Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill

10% Gray's Upgraded NP + 20% Gray's 3rd Skill + 20% Oberon's 1st Skill + 50% Oberon's 2nd Skill

See both can NP loop just that Gray needs a 60% NP Charge CE to NP loop which is rarer to have compared to Semiramis who just needs a 50% NP Charge CE to NP loop.
Old 2024-01-23, 11:34   Link #36539
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. You need a 30% battery to loop, which Semiramis has and Gray hasn't.
Grey had an NP update which regenerates 10% after use. Together with her skill she comes up to 30% making her able to loop with double Koyans and Oberon, assuming you either have Mana Loading and a 60% CE or No mana Loading and the 80% CE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Both Semiramis and Gray can loop here is breakdown:

Semiramis

20% Semiramis' Mana Loading + 30% Semiramis' 1st Skill + 50% NP Charge CE

50% Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill + 50% Support Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill

20% Oberon's 1st Skill + 50% Oberon's 2nd Skill + 30% Semiramis' 1st Skill

Gray

20% Gray's Mana Loading + 20% Gray's 3rd Skill + 60% NP Charge CE

10% Gray's Upgraded NP + 50% Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill + 50% Support Koyanskaya of Light's 1st Skill

10% Gray's Upgraded NP + 20% Gray's 3rd Skill + 20% Oberon's 1st Skill + 50% Oberon's 2nd Skill

See both can NP loop just that Gray needs a 60% NP Charge CE to NP loop which is rarer to have compared to Semiramis who just needs a 50% NP Charge CE to NP loop.
I could have sworn Dove Familiar only does 20%

Old 2024-01-23, 14:07   Link #36540
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I could have sworn Dove Familiar only does 20%
Only if you don't level it up.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon