AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-11-13, 16:01   Link #601
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle_Kyon View Post
Neotopia seems to be the greatest evil of all.. hell, if I lived in that universe, I'd even pick Task over Neotopia. One wrong move any day and you're executed...
Amen I think the shit hole that is Task would be better than Neotopia but im pretty sure Neotopia will end up looking like the ruins in Greece by the end of the series i wouldnt feel bad if it was burned to the ground hell i might even roast some marshmellows in a couple of the fires bad joke but you get my drift. Im offically declaring Neotopia the evil 3rd Reich country of anime
Old 2006-11-13, 18:47   Link #602
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

One of the lines in 32 is "Aitsu wa mo..." (as I recall). It's a bit ambigious but with the prior scene, it probably implied that he doesn't see Noah as the same person he knew. I think that's what he has accepted.

The first scene with the charm probably was meant to signify that Zedd wanted to sever ties to Noah but the later scene where you see Zedd with the charm again implies he's reconsidered and realizes that Noah is now different but a part of Noah is still his friend. It may mean that Zedd will go as far as possible, short of killing Noah, in their next battle.
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 20:08   Link #603
Renji

Lets not forget that in episode 1 when Zed had the charm, he visited his mum in the hospital, when she saw it she said something like "feathers, White feathers" and she was scared, shes definetly seen Amil Gaoul before, are those people in task planning on giving her the power of all the key spirits, why would she be scared of Amil Gaoul, whos side is she on.
This seires just keeps getting better.
Renji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 03:17   Link #604
FrOzE BLadE

hmm.. i dont' think Zed's mom would be the saviour Jimu and the others mentioned. I guess its someone else who has not appeared yet. i'm rather more inclined to think that Zed's mom is the one who'd prevent them from gathering the all the key spirits and taking control.

Anyway it seems to me that there's used to be some war in the past ( remember the ruins sebastian and jiko went to) O.o and sebastian keeps questioning jiko the possibiltiy about about zed's real identity, which he shrugs off.

btw, where's Zed's dad?
FrOzE BLadE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 03:21   Link #605
Bakaaa

zed is hiram gd son check the hair color
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 16:12   Link #606
eNetik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaaa View Post
Now that you mention it, maybe.. lol
eNetik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 18:32   Link #607
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Intresting theory ill play along with that for a while
Old 2006-11-14, 20:18   Link #608
Renji

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrOzE BLadE View Post
hmm.. i dont' think Zed's mom would be the saviour Jimu and the others mentioned. I guess its someone else who has not appeared yet. i'm rather more inclined to think that Zed's mom is the one who'd prevent them from gathering the all the key spirits and taking control.

Anyway it seems to me that there's used to be some war in the past ( remember the ruins sebastian and jiko went to) O.o and sebastian keeps questioning jiko the possibiltiy about about zed's real identity, which he shrugs off.

btw, where's Zed's dad?
Well she seems mysterious, in the first opening it goes close to her face, then it takes you into her eye and Amil Gaoul appears, and she did seem scared when she saw the feathers, obviously she has some kind of connection with Amil Gaoul, a good point about Zed's dad aswell, never really thought about it before.
Anybody know how many episodes this will run for, ive been told 38.
Old 2006-11-15, 02:10   Link #609
FrOzE BLadE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Well she seems mysterious, in the first opening it goes close to her face, then it takes you into her eye and Amil Gaoul appears, and she did seem scared when she saw the feathers, obviously she has some kind of connection with Amil Gaoul, a good point about Zed's dad aswell, never really thought about it before.
Anybody know how many episodes this will run for, ive been told 38.
hmm.. i have a feeling that his mom's been feigning her mental illness for years to keep guard them from their enemies. If not why would she suddenly return back to normal and be able to shield Zed from Task pple's assualt?

Alternately you may argue that she may be awoken by the feathers, which you said reminded her of Amil Gaoul. Oh I think i'll stick to this point, since i saw her pupils changed(is dilate the word?) after Zed was taken out from her room. She seemed to regain her conscious after that, which explains why she is able to help Zed later. i think she was the one who got Amil Gaoul to open the gate for Zed to the other world. Even though Amil Gaoul rejected her, but she still have some control over him before he starts rejecting her. (just like the case of Hugh)

As for the number of episodes... i heard is 52?? its pretty annoying that i have to wait for each episode a week. This is pretty addictive to watch. Very anticipating
Old 2006-11-15, 02:17   Link #610
FrOzE BLadE

Quote:
hahaha. Hiriam hasn't got a single strand of hair on his bald head except for his eye brows.

why don't you say Zed is Amil Gaoul's son. he has plenty of white hair too (or grey?)
Old 2006-11-15, 17:53   Link #611
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
hahaha. Hiriam hasn't got a single strand of hair on his bald head except for his eye brows.

why don't you say Zed is Amil Gaoul's son. he has plenty of white hair too (or grey?)
OMG thats freaky! LOL anyone have any theories as to why Ulbacus would want Hiriam assisinated?
Old 2006-11-15, 18:06   Link #612
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Talking

Quote:
im amil gaoul only son!!!
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 18:22   Link #613
SuperAsuradaGundam

Send a message via AIM to SuperAsuradaGundam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
OMG thats freaky! LOL anyone have any theories as to why Ulbacus would want Hiriam assisinated?
Maybe they were originally the rulers of Neotopia before Hiriam took over (possibly an hostile takeover or a coup' etat or a scandal, etc.)
SuperAsuradaGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 18:28   Link #614
Renji

Quote:
hmm.. i have a feeling that his mom's been feigning her mental illness for years to keep guard them from their enemies. If not why would she suddenly return back to normal and be able to shield Zed from Task pple's assualt?

Alternately you may argue that she may be awoken by the feathers, which you said reminded her of Amil Gaoul. Oh I think i'll stick to this point, since i saw her pupils changed(is dilate the word?) after Zed was taken out from her room. She seemed to regain her conscious after that, which explains why she is able to help Zed later. i think she was the one who got Amil Gaoul to open the gate for Zed to the other world. Even though Amil Gaoul rejected her, but she still have some control over him before he starts rejecting her. (just like the case of Hugh)

As for the number of episodes... i heard is 52?? its pretty annoying that i have to wait for each episode a week. This is pretty addictive to watch. Very anticipating
Isnt it possible that she is the chosen one Task mentioned, and Task sent that guy to kill Zed so she wouldnt have any distractions, maybe they have some hold over her, and will force her to be the one, as they are doing to the present king of Task right now, or maybe not, but either way she will have a main role in all of this, ah so many theories, so many possibilities.

Episode 33 was good, im looking forward to seeing Jiko whip some ass, cant wait for the up and coming war, and that person that wanted Zed, his mum i presume.
Old 2006-11-15, 19:33   Link #615
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Zed and Noah r secretly in love, Noah is just pissed cus Zed is starting to like Roia more....
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 20:46   Link #616
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Don't start with that, or you'll get the yaoi fangirl in me riled up.

And besides, I think Noa has a thing for Kira. XP
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 15:52   Link #617
Apostle_Kyon

Hmm.. I wonder if Tempura will help Neotopia in the event Ulbalsk (sp?) does a full force invasion. Tempura's probably pretty pissed that Jico's been banished from Neotopia and they still tried to capture Zed even after promising to forgive him and Roya..
Apostle_Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 15:58   Link #618
SDM

I stopped watching this at around episode 15. I stopped because I couldnt realy get into zed`s character, it seemed like all there was to his personality was that he wanted to get stronger.

I did liked noah though, but he was shown so little I stopped caring.

So my question is, did zed get more of a personality, did we get to know more about him an how is the story progressing. (because I wouldnt want to miss out on a good anime just because it had a weak start)
SDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 18:04   Link #619
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

I don't like how the main villain changed from Hugh to Hairam.Not only that,Hugh seems pathetic now.He used to be calm and in control,but now he just looks like a madman.Ah well,the Task/Jimoto invasion should provide some entertainment.
Darklightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 19:33   Link #620
Renji

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDM View Post
I stopped watching this at around episode 15. I stopped because I couldnt realy get into zed`s character, it seemed like all there was to his personality was that he wanted to get stronger.

I did liked noah though, but he was shown so little I stopped caring.

So my question is, did zed get more of a personality, did we get to know more about him an how is the story progressing. (because I wouldnt want to miss out on a good anime just because it had a weak start)
Yeah for sure his personality has developed abit, hes alot more emotional now, and you can see his caring side, its not like at the start when he just wanted to get stronger, also if you liked noah you should start watching again, alot of interesting things have happend that involve him.