AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-25, 21:06   Link #121
Neome
Neome

Sasuke would so totaly kick his but, even now! if naruto would beat sasuke then naruto would turn into a chick magnit...Twitch...
Neome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 22:12   Link #122
icemaster143

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
doesn't filler start on episode 136?

Filler is anything shown or said that was not in the Manga.

Quote:
Well lets break it down between Sasuke/Naruto (and assume he can repress kyuubi chakra).

Naruto - Summon
Sasuke's counter - Summon
We have never seen Sasuke summon and just because he is Oro's future container is no reason to think he can. Kimimaro Oro's most trusted and dependable servant/vessal couldn't what makes you think he would share that power with an arogant child who only is there because he believes it's his only shot at power.

Quote:
Naruto - Rasengan
Sasuke - Chidori
Sasuke has supplemented his Chidori with a sword to give it a harder edge. As well as more cutting and piercing power. if naruto tried to counter that with his rasengan he'd have a hole in his hand.

it would seem he can't mold chakra into a sharper edge while using nature minipulation. Which means I think that the standard Chidori was his limit as far as molding goes. I have this theory that your ability to mold Chakra at high levels is not something that comes easily and might take years just to improve slightly. this would explain why Naruto still needs a KB to form his standard rasengan and why the so many failed at improving the rasengan before.

Quote:
Naruto - Kage Bushin
Sasuke's counter - Sharingan (although imo sharingan's abilities by far own bushin, so advantage here for sasuke)
Sharingan isn't the Byukugan it can't see in all directions (yet). Remmember what Chio said about facing the Sharingan one person to draw the Uchia's atention and another to hit him from behind. Which was then shown to work on Itachi the strongest Sharingan user to date. Multiply that by dozens and you have what Naruto is capable of doing in a fight.

Kantons are now most likly usless against Naruto with his wind ability.

Quote:
Naruto has - Improved rasengan (which is done with 3 clones, making it hard to set up, and a bit clumsy). How can he even land this on someone with Sharingan, and probably has curse seal activated. Without sharingan his speed alone would be enough to evade Naruto
Naruto has been training with high level chakra manipulation. Remember how strong him an Sasuke became when they did just that tree Climbing exercise. Well this is of a much more advanced nature.

Why do you even question how Naruto will land it? Sasuke is going to charge right at it just like he did for the rasengan.
icemaster143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 01:04   Link #123
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster143 View Post
We have never seen Sasuke summon and just because he is Oro's future container is no reason to think he can. Kimimaro Oro's most trusted and dependable servant/vessal couldn't what makes you think he would share that power with an arogant child who only is there because he believes it's his only shot at power.
It's obvious he will have this summon when they fight again. The manga has been pointing at it constantly (their resemblances to the sannin), so lets not act oblivious to this. In their next fight, if Naruto summons, Sasuke will be able to.

It may have advantages for Oro's body to already be able to harness his summons anyways, in the same manner it is better that his body trains and becomes stronger.

Quote:

Sharingan isn't the Byukugan it can't see in all directions (yet). Remmember what Chio said about facing the Sharingan one person to draw the Uchia's atention and another to hit him from behind. Which was then shown to work on Itachi the strongest Sharingan user to date. Multiply that by dozens and you have what Naruto is capable of doing in a fight.

Kantons are now most likly usless against Naruto with his wind ability.
Sharingan allows sasuke to easily dodge all his bushins, thus countered. Then at any time he can let out a katon to kill the mass of them. It is uncertain if naruto will learn wind attacks that can be effective against fire, since most of them tend to be cutting.

This is shown when they fight on the roof of the building.

Quote:
Naruto has been training with high level chakra manipulation. Remember how strong him an Sasuke became when they did just that tree Climbing exercise. Well this is of a much more advanced nature.

Why do you even question how Naruto will land it? Sasuke is going to charge right at it just like he did for the rasengan.
I was speaking using it in a fashion that wouldn't negate both techniques again...
You know, like in a way where naruto doesn't lose again ^^
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 10:03   Link #124
icemaster143

Quote:
It's obvious he will have this summon when they fight again. The manga has been pointing at it constantly (their resemblances to the sannin), so lets not act oblivious to this. In their next fight, if Naruto summons, Sasuke will be able to.

It may have advantages for Oro's body to already be able to harness his summons anyways, in the same manner it is better that his body trains and becomes stronger.
All the manga has done is show that personalities are similar to that of their teachers nothing more. Sakura is also being trained by one of the Three but she hasn't summoned jack.

Until we see him summon we should not assume that it's a part of his arsonal.

Quote:
Sharingan allows sasuke to easily dodge all his bushins, thus countered. Then at any time he can let out a katon to kill the mass of them. It is uncertain if naruto will learn wind attacks that can be effective against fire, since most of them tend to be cutting.

This is shown when they fight on the roof of the building.
Funny how this didn't work for Itachi a Sharingan user FAR stronger and more expiranced than Sasuke. While it was a 30% clone this fight showed that no matter how powerful the sharingan it cant counter what it cant see comming.

As for the Roof top fight you picked the worst example. even with his superior vision and better hand to hand fighting style the numbers finaly got the best of him because he couldn't keep track of all of the clones. Once they broke through his defense he was easily set up into naruto's combo attack.

As for his wind attacks only being for cutting I wouldn't be so sure. Look at the page where Naruto cuts through a waterfall. Unlike fire, water has a physical shape and weight as well. Moving it while its in motion requires superior force and/or motion to divert it.

besides remember when Sasuke tried the same thing on that guy in the forest of death. He disappated the katon with ease. Which is why Sasuke had to hide the throwing stars in the next attack.

Quote:
I was speaking using it in a fashion that wouldn't negate both techniques again...
You know, like in a way where naruto doesn't lose again ^^
Sasuke would need an attack on par with this new rasengan for that to happen and the way they have been hyping this thing in the manga I wouldn't get my hopes up for that.

Besides he would never hit Sasuke with this directly it would kill him on the spot. The new rasengan is going to be Naruto's signature attack as kakashi has said I don't think many people are going to be walking away from this thing after a direct hit.

Last edited by icemaster143; 2006-11-26 at 10:17. Reason: missied a subject
icemaster143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 22:36   Link #125
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
Well lets break it down between Sasuke/Naruto (and assume he can repress kyuubi chakra).

Naruto - Summon
Sasuke's counter - Summon

Naruto - Rasengan
Sasuke - Chidori

Naruto - Kyuubi chakra (a big turning point in the fight)
Sasuke - Represses it

Naruto - Kage Bushin
Sasuke's counter - Sharingan (although imo sharingan's abilities by far own bushin, so advantage here for sasuke)

Now Sasuke has Curse seal level 2, massively increasing all his abilities by a LOT. On top of this he has all the jutsu he has copied from Oro.

Naruto has - Improved rasengan (which is done with 3 clones, making it hard to set up, and a bit clumsy). How can he even land this on someone with Sharingan, and probably has curse seal activated. Without sharingan his speed alone would be enough to evade Naruto.

Compared to their previous fight, in which they were completely even, this seems very lopsided if Naruto cannot use kyuubi chakra.

Most of your predictions could be true. But unfortunately none of us has seen Naruto fight to his extent since season 2 begin ( same with Sasuke ). The thing is, none of us know for sure that Sasuke will be able to repress Kyuubi's chakra if Naruto fights without hesitation. In the previous encounter, Naruto was in an unstable psychological condition. He even hesitated ti use Kyuubi and hence forth allowed Sasuke to suppress Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto has never hit Sasuke with everything he's got in his arsenal...why??? Cause NAruto's just that kind of person. His greatest weak point is his compassionate nature ( volume 4...even though he believed that Sasuke was dead because of that shinobi ( Zabuza's friend i forgot his name ) he stopped his attack when that shinobi chose to hold still and rceive the blow.) To Naruto, Sasuke is much more valuable. The battle between these two won't be determined by contest of strength nor mastery of ninjutsu, but of desire and determination:

Sasuke - attacks with taijutsu
Naruto - defends himself

Naruto - summon
Sasuke - counter summons

Naruto - Kage bunshin
Sasuke - flame justu

Sasuke - Kusanagi sword
Naruto - evade

Naruto - Rasengan
Sasuke - Chidori Nage

Sasuke - Chidori
Naruto - Oodama Rasengan

Sasuke - Activates Sharingan
Naruto - prepares his taijutsu

After Sasuke activates Sharingan, i'm pretty sure that Sasuke will have the upper hand. THis is where things will get interresting cause i'm sure Kishi has already privided Naruto with a special way to deal with Sasuke's sharingan. In the end i'm sure that Sasuke will enter his lvl 2 curse seal and Naruto will be forced to use Kyuubi's powers.

Sasuke Lvl 2 curse seal - Final blow, his Secret Ninjutsu
Naruto Lvl 4 Kyuubi - Ultimate S lvl ninjutsu designed by Yondaime and completed by NAruto.

Results : .................................................. .................................................N aruto will prevail cause he is the main character!!!! But MARK THESE WORDS, " NOT BECAUSE OF STRENGTH!!!! BUT MORE BECAUSE OF THE HEART!"
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 23:40   Link #126
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga
Sasuke - Kusanagi sword
Naruto - evade
Sasuke taught Naruto himself how to block the Kusanagi sword correctly lol
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 23:43   Link #127
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
lol might as well conclude that naruto is stronger than sasuke because if he wasn't then this anime would be called "sasuke" and not naruto. *Nods Nods*
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 00:20   Link #128
Ichimaru

imo sas peaked to early, but it remains to see if he can stay at that lvl constant or improve down teh road.

naruto has no ceiling, as he progresses down the road.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 09:30   Link #129
MobiuS

All you Sasuke c0ckriders need to learn a few things.

1.) The chakra repression IF it wasnt a mind trick could be restrained by range. He was kissing range of Naruto when he showed us this move last time.

The odds of a Kyuubified Naruto letting Sasuke get that close is not exactly possible.

2.) Sasuke and his emoness takes a back seat to the Akatsuki. Itachi > Sasuke.

Most likely Naruto will save the noob from Itachi. I see that coming from a mile away.

3.) Sasuke is trash. The story doesnt need him. I vote they rewrite the manga without him.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 10:09   Link #130
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
sasuke is strong but hell no that he's stronger then naruto
ichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 11:32   Link #131
Naruto007

Is everyone here stupid or what? Did you all forget who Naruto was trained by for "2 years"? The legendary Sannin Jyraya....

No one has seen Naruto's True powers without the help of the Kyuubi, I know jyraya did something to naruto, and made him stronger then sasuke. If sasuke had Naruto's power, he wouldnt be strong enough to control it like Naruto Does. Its also pretty obvious that Sasuke has a monster inside him too, he has both his sharigan and that gay weird looking angel wings and crap. Naruto right now hasnt show his true powers, he only goes Kyuubi to give it 100% of his powers.
Naruto007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 11:57   Link #132
Fyria

Sasuke would destroy Naruto atm but in end Naruto will win just because this is shonen-manga and its destined somewhat to younger people too.

Sasuke was doomed same moment when he abandonded Konoha/friends to take quick way to power, he can't win anymore its 100% clear.

I don't personally like Naruto, he is too brat for me and I like Sasuke more but in end Sasuke will lose to Naruto.
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 11:58   Link #133
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I think neither is stronger. They are more or less equal.

@Naruto007: Sasuke doesn't have a monster inside of him---thats only his CS level 2 form, the power given to him by Orochimaru. He is not a jinchuuriki like Naruto is. Naruto is the only Jinchuuriki that the Akatsuki hasn't captured yet.

In my opinion Naruto didn't seem to gain much from Jiraiya training other than how to think a bit more efficiently. His strength in comparison to the other shinobi seems to have stayed about level with the rest, because he still only uses about 2 or 3 moves in a battle. He has endless potential for growth, however. Sasuke, on the other hand, has improved greatly, but unlike Naruto I believe there are more limitations for him, as Naruto's potential is boundless, mostly due to the result of his Bijuu. For instance, Sasuke's strength seems to only come from his sharingan and CS, which in terms of raw chakra strength is obviously nowhere near the kyuubi's.
Old 2008-01-24, 12:01   Link #134
vision55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto007 View Post
Is everyone here stupid or what? Did you all forget who Naruto was trained by for "2 years"? The legendary Sannin Jyraya....

No one has seen Naruto's True powers without the help of the Kyuubi, I know jyraya did something to naruto, and made him stronger then sasuke. If sasuke had Naruto's power, he wouldnt be strong enough to control it like Naruto Does. Its also pretty obvious that Sasuke has a monster inside him too, he has both his sharigan and that gay weird looking angel wings and crap. Naruto right now hasnt show his true powers, he only goes Kyuubi to give it 100% of his powers.

Umm..I think for the most part everyone in this forum based their opinion upon what was shown in the manga.

- It took kakashi to teach naruto about the knowledge gained by using clones.

- Naruto is still a hot head.

- Calyman would of killed him without copy ninja's help

- His ultimate move kills/harms him as well big time and is banned from using it.

- Does not know how to control nine tails

- Naruto's Arsenal: 3 types of rasengan, Kage bushin no jutsu, summons (saskue takes nullifies all of these.)

- He gets caught in gen justsu FAST....(Example Itachi)

- check out this chart based on raw power, and ability

Naruto_________________saskue
Nine tales | Oro's spirit
taught by J man | Taught by Oro
Rasengan | Chidori
Toad summon | Snake summons (but is the snake dead?)
................... | Sharingan
................... | Curse seal
..................... | Use of actual elemental jutsu / Gen jutsu

It just that kind of stuff that Naruto is lacking, that tips our power scales to saskue. True we have not see Naruto's True powers without the Kyuubi but as of right now saskue is definitely higher up than Naruto. It is just like saying OH man KIBA is stronger than Oro we just have not seen it yet.

BTW i am not a Saskue Fan boy i hope Naruto because super duper uber but i am just a realest.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 12:08   Link #135
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

^ In naruto's defense, ANYONE would get caught in Itachi's genjutsu. I mean, Kakashi got caught in his MS, and Naruto wasn't expecting Itachi to use a genjutsu on him with his finger.

Also, yes, Manda (the boss snake summon that requires sacrifices) is dead.

And naruto does have an elemental jutsu--- the fuuton rasengan. But as you said, he does massive damage to himself when he uses it. (I don't know why he doesn't just have a clone do it in his place)
Old 2008-01-24, 14:51   Link #136
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Exactly my point since this whole "You can no longer use the Kyuubi" rave has started. Kyuubi-less Naruto (and I'm clawing my own heart out as I say this) just plain cannot win fights against Sasuke-hime, PERIOD. I'm sorry but it's true because no matter how strong Kyuubi-less Naruto gets it won't do him any good against the plot-hole machine, Sharingan. That has got to be the cheapest Kekkei Genkai there is but it doesn't stop there. Sasuke-hime still has the Cursed Seal which along with Sharingan, Sasuke plans on abusing like crazy. Now nobody complains about the fact that Sasuke-hime has 2 "leg-ups" over the competition while Naruto has 1 (that of course being the Kyuubi).

-In my mind this "new revelation" Naruto has committed betrayal as well. He has in fact, betrayed his gift, one that Yondaime Hokage sacrificed his life for. Naruto refusing to use such power is like saying "Screw the dead hero's sacrifice" and then promptly spitting on Yondaime's grave.
I completly agree. And to add to your post, as of chapter 384, the Uchiha now have the ability to control the only advantage Naruto had agianst them like a pet. So I guess we can completly rule out teh kyuubi as an option when fighting anyone with the sharigan. So yea....Naruto is really, really screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto007 View Post

Naruto learned next to nothing in those two years with Jiraiya. The only new move we've seen him use in all of part 2 before his much needed training with kakshi and Yamato was a slightly bigger and more unstable rasengan which he needs two clones to use effectively. This kid is nothing without the fox.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 15:40   Link #137
vision55

Talking about how strong/cheap the three dots in your eyes is...makes me wonder just how strong the First Hokage really was...due to his beat down he laid on Madara. It makes me believe he (the first Hokage) might actually beat the 4th....?

Last edited by vision55; 2008-01-24 at 15:41. Reason: typo..
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 15:54   Link #138
Naruto007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I think neither is stronger. They are more or less equal.

@Naruto007: Sasuke doesn't have a monster inside of him---thats only his CS level 2 form, the power given to him by Orochimaru. He is not a jinchuuriki like Naruto is. Naruto is the only Jinchuuriki that the Akatsuki hasn't captured yet.

In my opinion Naruto didn't seem to gain much from Jiraiya training other than how to think a bit more efficiently. His strength in comparison to the other shinobi seems to have stayed about level with the rest, because he still only uses about 2 or 3 moves in a battle. He has endless potential for growth, however. Sasuke, on the other hand, has improved greatly, but unlike Naruto I believe there are more limitations for him, as Naruto's potential is boundless, mostly due to the result of his Bijuu. For instance, Sasuke's strength seems to only come from his sharingan and CS, which in terms of raw chakra strength is obviously nowhere near the kyuubi's.

Lets say Naruto, and Sasuke were both naked.............................FROM THEIR POWERS lol. Naruto didnt have the Jinchuuriki, and Sasuske didnt have that CS, or Sharigan. Naruto would destroy Sasuke first of all, before the Timeskip Sasuske left konoha because of his jealousy towards naruto, I am sure you remember the roof fight between him and naruto, where naruto's blast was stronger than sasukes by millions. Now add 2 years of training two both of these boys, and I think Naruto would come out to be the best out of the two. I am sure Sasuke wouldnt be strong enough to control the Nine tail fox at a the 4th tail.....

Everyone keeps saying Sasuke Is stronger, Sasuke is Cute, Sasuke and Sakura, and people act like he his the Main Character of the Show. ITS NARUTO, i don't know what the author could have done to make that more obvious then make the title NARUTO.

No Matter What, Naruto would destroy Sasuke Because of his inner powers of the Fox. People say that isnt fair, well look at Sasuke, he has CS level2, and the all mighty Sharigan.

Naruto and Sasuke were born with those powers, except for the CS.
Naruto007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 16:31   Link #139
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I know I may have said this before. But Naruto is gaining fast on Sasuke. ANd before he knows it, Sasuke will be the one after Naruto. It's just a fact that Naruto's powers aren't cursed or tainted by evil.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 16:56   Link #140
james0246

Shounen battles are not based on terms such as speed, strength, or even power levels. Shounen battles are based around desires and ones will to enact or enforce these desires. Naruto defeated Gaara not because he was more powerful, but because he was willing to sacrifice himself in order to protect his friends. But, with Sasuke, up until this point Naruto has been supremly confused.

In his first fight with Sasuke, Naruto simply had no idea how to convince Sasuke that what he is doing is wrong, so he, consequently, lost by deciding to convince him with his fists. Sasuke, on the other hand, was firm in his desires, so he won. This is an exaggeration of their emotional ranges and their desires in this fight, but I think it is an apt exaggeration. In their second fight, Naruto seemed to be completly bewildered by everything going on around him to the point were he simply culd not function properly. Sasuke, on the other hand, had firmly decided on the course of action that he was taking. Naruto simply has no desire to actually beat Sasuke.

What it really comes down to is not the fact that they have certain power levels or certain gimmicky 'special' powers or anything else along those lines, no the simple fact is as long as Sasuke has a desire to defeat his brother (and consequently anyone in his way to defeating his brother) he will always defeat Naruto who does not have the desire to beat Sasuke. The only way Naruto will ever be able to defeat Sasuke is if Sasuke manges to hurt someone important to Naruto (Kakashi, Tsunada, or Sakura) and continues the cycle of violence/vengance that Itachi started (or at least started with Sasuke). That is not to say that Naruto will follow the path of vengence, instead he would follow the hard path of justice.

btw, Kyuubi is the ultimate in all equations concerning power and strength. I do not care about Pein's Six-Eye Thingy or any of the Uchiha's super powered eyes, etc. If Kyuubi were to escape or were to temporarily grant Naruto access to all nine tails not a single villian would be standing. I have been upset during these post-skip arcs at how weak the Tailed-Beasts have become. Before the time skip, Gaara, holding the One-Tailed beast, was supposedly powerful enough to destroy Konoha by himself, or at least most of the village by himself as well as have Kage's, more or less S-Rank individuals, afraid of him. Now a human simply has to be S-rank to be on the same level as the Bijuu and a Chuunin can defeat an S-rank human...so I guess a Chuunin can easily defeat a Bijuu. That is so pathetic. Power levels, etc make absolutly no sense anymore.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote