Kamille-MkII
Go U.C.

I got cute face Sato. =D
Kamille-MkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 21:39   Link #582
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Send a message via MSN to Eruruu
What are the new commands after "Avoid"?
Eruruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 21:50   Link #583
Ansa

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Capitano View Post
But to be honest I'm pissed off again. I've got these two pain in the ass missions which I just can't win. The worst of them all is one where you have to shoot down 30 or so shuttles whilst being attacked by daggers and strike freedom. The first minute or so is easypeasy. Afterwards however, there are suddenly 7 to 10 shuttles at once. And you can't let more than 5 shuttles pass or the mission is over. it causes some bad karma man
I did that on the first try I thought it was pretty easy o_O

As for how far I am? I've gotton both Kira and Lacus on my side and building relationship with both of them and trying to do Cagalli now.

The most annoying part is going to be A. getting Athrun back, and B. keeping my already good guys (Yzak, Dearka, Haine, Luna, Rey) to say happy while I'm doing there missions in which I'm basically trying to kill them XD
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 23:37   Link #584
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Is there a way to make the hated ppl to start liking you? or will they always hate you?
Old 2006-12-12, 04:20   Link #585
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruruu View Post
Is there a way to make the hated ppl to start liking you? or will they always hate you?
After you get through the initial story of Shinn with ZAFT, you'll see missions opening up for all sides allowing you to befriend them. Don't worry, it just takes some time.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 07:11   Link #586
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Ah. How about the blue circles, someone mentioned it being "awakening of seed" or smoething as well as the commands after the avoid one?
Old 2006-12-12, 07:39   Link #587
M L Monster
三尉

Finally finished PLUS mode and managed to get all character's frendship to full.

afew things about Plus mode

- cooperation mission with enemies can be done after finishing the route that the anime goes. Very nice picture of Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice blowing up.

- Once all mission from enemy/ally is done, Rau Le Creuset appears and unlocks mission of the characters from the 1st series. Rau is also the final boss in the last mission.

- No Sven or Selene missions although their MS and they themselves appears in several missions.

- Max level of a character is level 50. Life of your MS increase by 10 after each level.

- Theres afew missions where Aegis will do the ala Athrun self Destruct mode.

- The Astray girls are awesome.

- The Best mission ever has got to be the Shinn/Rey/alittle bit of Luna vs Athrun/Kira mission
M L Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 19:13   Link #588
U<3Anime
Boo!

picture of Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice blowing up.

Awesome : )
Old 2006-12-13, 08:32   Link #589
El_Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
I did that on the first try I thought it was pretty easy o_O

As for how far I am? I've gotton both Kira and Lacus on my side and building relationship with both of them and trying to do Cagalli now.

The most annoying part is going to be A. getting Athrun back, and B. keeping my already good guys (Yzak, Dearka, Haine, Luna, Rey) to say happy while I'm doing there missions in which I'm basically trying to kill them XD
Heh, I used another mobile suit and it was a piece of cake. All thet stress for nothing

Currently, I'm at Kira's 7th mission (enemy) at requiem.
El_Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 22:00   Link #590
Infinite Freedom
Bonjour

how do you unlock new gundams? or are those gundams all that there is?
Infinite Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 22:46   Link #591
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Omfg, is there a way to change the bloody camera? Im trying to collect 30 of those green lifepods and the camera angle always faces the targeted ship... any help?
Old 2006-12-14, 00:10   Link #592
Kamille-MkII
Go U.C.

Press select to get rid of target.
Kamille-MkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 08:40   Link #593
dkrandom

i suggest you guys do the training op with lunamaria, she teaches you some useful stuff and also helps polish your skill i plan to do that when i get the game and all
dkrandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 08:58   Link #594
El_Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Freedom View Post
how do you unlock new gundams? or are those gundams all that there is?
You can unlock new stuff by finishing the arcade mode. Finish it 11 times and you'll have everything.

I worked my way through kira's seventh mission and I've finally reached the alternative missions. Go go Stellar
El_Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 09:50   Link #595
dkrandom

whats everyones configs for the game?
Old 2006-12-14, 16:28   Link #596
Ansa

Is anyone else disappointed with the unlockables? I mean honestly do you really NEED to have Haine's Zaku an unlockable (mainly because it sucks >.>) safe with Yzak's Gouf, it's just not useful and pretty much does the same thing as other suits of it's kind. Dearka's Zaku I didn't mind since it seems to kick a whole lot of ass (for a Zaku anyway) now the MA's are nice enough but for the most part I was disappointed, I mean even after the first game I was disappointed with one thing, NO ASTRAY! and yet this continues with NO ASTRAY! I mean come on, they were in Generation's of CE and kicked a heck of a lot of ass and is it so much to want the Astray characters in this one since they weren't in the last one?

And another thing why do we have to have so many different versions of the grunts? I mean we have like 9 different types of Zaku's about 6 different Ginn's heck we got 6 different STRIKES for crying out loud, I love verity and all but when generally most of the units do about the same as others I'm left disappointed. now there are some nice new units such as the Nuke Windom (and Windom's period) but why no love for any of the Stargazer MS's besides Noir and Stargazer (which MAJORLY blows) What about Blue Duel?

I do enjoy the plus mode quite a bit but it's not really that great since there isn't that much verity in the missions (some are targets, some are killing everything, some are just collecting a new items >.>)

I think the game is pretty good and all but there's just a serious lack of MS's that people would actually care about (No I don't see myself or many people playing as one of the 6 Jinn's.) Not to mention the lack of EA pilots, both ORB and ZAFT have about twice as many as EA.

And finally... WHY NO LOVE FOR GUY AND LOWE!?!?

/endrant
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 18:12   Link #597
Infinite Freedom
Bonjour

can someone translate the start menu?

which one is arcade mode?
Infinite Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 22:05   Link #598
dkrandom

simple ansa. why no? it cost enough money as it was to produce the game. yes i know they didnt even use the entire cd but give them props for improving the graphics adding PLUS. hell they didnt have to add plus as you remember the original previews but they added it i give them props, sure it does stink that there are multiple mechas of the same thing, and some that arent there i was disappointed that no Verde Buster and Blue Duel espically but you know what i rather give up the Astrays + verde buster - blue duel for PLUS. because they actually added something that will take us players along to play

instead of having the boring arcarde mode where we can countlessly play and eventually get bored of it quickly, they added something entertaining to kill time but mainly its money issue, i think, they thought, that they were nearing the budget and was unsure of how much profit they would make

my opinion alone
Old 2006-12-15, 07:52   Link #599
azizol_shahrir

Send a message via ICQ to azizol_shahrir Send a message via MSN to azizol_shahrir Send a message via Yahoo to azizol_shahrir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Freedom View Post
can someone translate the start menu?

which one is arcade mode?
2nd one........
1st is VS mode.......
abit weird though, vs mode put above arcade mode......
arcade should normally comes 1st
azizol_shahrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 07:56   Link #600
Kikuchi

Sorry but I don't buy that. The game as it is sells well enough. I mean, it literraly stomped over Ryû ga Gotoku 2 and Blue Dragon last week!

Considering it is a port of a game of a series which have been using the same engine for years (FvZ, AvT, GvZ, OvZ and now OvZ II), it probably didn't cost that much to Bamco and Capcom. Buying some licenses like Astray wouldn't have killed them and could have helped incresing the sales even more...
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote