Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-22, 16:13   Link #1
Cpt.Eirikr
=Just me=

Anything like Soul Link?

I'm searching for something that is about the same idea as Soul Link. you see, I really enjoyed this Anime but it was pretty sad it only lasted 13 episodes. So, if anyone knows a Animé that's about the same idea please give a suggestion here, I'd really apprecaite it ^^
Old 2006-12-22, 18:17   Link #2
Ravage

How 'bout a anime based off one of Navel's other games(and far superior to Soul Link on both mediums), namely Shuffle!.
Old 2006-12-22, 23:59   Link #3
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

If you liked Soul Link's romance and scifi-fantasy, you might like Shuffle!
But if you were mostly interested in the scifi-space military aspects, I'd have to refer you to our mecha story fans.

You're going to find that Soul Link was generally poorly received here by many due to its poor animation, poorly executed storyline, and confusing character motivations. People with any military experience at all were highly annoyed with massively stupid decisions made by characters who were defined as trained individuals. Meh.. you should read the Soul Link thread elsewhere on this forum.

Maybe we could help you find something better if you are more explicit about what "idea" you think Soul Link has that you liked.
1)Sci-fi? 2) Romance drama? 3) Military evac situation? 4) alien possession?
Old 2006-12-23, 04:37   Link #4
Cpt.Eirikr
=Just me=

I liked the Sci-Fi part but I think the military Evac even more.
Old 2006-12-23, 08:54   Link #5
miaka

Infinite Ryvius -- its about space/survival and story development is a lot better than soullink. However, it is licensed.
Old 2006-12-23, 10:06   Link #6
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Heh, episode 6 onwards of Full Metal Panic would suit you I think. You'll be wondering what the hell you liked about Soul Link after watching the military evac excecuted by two enormous cargo planes and a bunch of 'realistic' style mechs (meaning they're military grade machines of destruction, not plastic toys like a lot of mechs tend to look.)

Of course, the rest of the series, the ultra comedy spinoff (Fumoffu) and the sequel Second Raid are all awesome too. Go watch them. Now. You won't be disappointed
Closed Thread