AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-28, 16:29   Link #41
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

I watch way too much anime! Every night I watch Inuyasha or Naruto or Ghost in the Shell. I used to watch Yugioh and Sailor Moon (go ahead and laugh!) Plus I can record anime on my tivo. So about 4-7 hours daily!
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 08:19   Link #42
Long_Dead
R.I.P

For me the time I spend watching anime depends on if I have anyting to watch if I have then i would say ALL MY FREE TIME!! THAT Means on a weekend somewere around 12-15 hours!!! and Im not kidding!

(i have no friends)
Long_Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 18:38   Link #43
Meron

Varies alot.
About 5-15 episodes a week.
But if i find an anime I really like I wont stop watching until there's
no more episodes to get ^^
Meron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 19:58   Link #44
Veg
/dev/null

Send a message via ICQ to Veg Send a message via AIM to Veg Send a message via MSN to Veg
Currently watching more than 16 series, so 16 x 24 minutes makes about 384 minutes in total every week.
Veg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 05:01   Link #45
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Not counting while deployed(now) when I have tons of free time. I normally keep up with about 6 anime series at a time. I'll usually download the next episode of each during the week and watch them on one night of the weekend. Of those six series I usually keep up with Naruto and Bleach as well as two current anime I know are good and then two unknown anime that I've heard nothing about just because I've found many good series that way.

Here and there I'll watch a complete series at a few episodes a night in addition to the others. Those usually tend to be those classic "must see" anime.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 12:15   Link #46
H-man
3rd year Otaku

Location: Hmm...: Bollnäs, Sweden; Sundsvall, Sweden; Edsbro, Sweden and a couple of places in Texas, USA
Send a message via MSN to H-man
I only watch 1 Anime at the time. Although I usually cover 26 episode Animes in 1-2 days. (26 epi = 9hours). Due to my loss of internet though, and my getting an assload of friends (I watch Anime alone) I have started watching a lot less Anime. It takes me about a week to finish a 26 episode Anime. And I usually don't have any Anime to watch. I have school from 8-16 each day and homework every day so it's really hard to keep up. But it's fun, waiting for Easter brak, and Summer vacation so I can watch unlimited Anime (=18 hours a day).
H-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 19:06   Link #47
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Currently I am watching too much anime due to various reasons and I am not complaining . I put in 4 hours of anime watching on daily basis currently
Old 2007-03-14, 19:52   Link #48
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
as of now from 4 series it goes up to 6 a week plus my 2 new dvd so a total of 8 series overall...

also depend on the releases....
Old 2007-03-14, 23:36   Link #49
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

a bit torrent every 1 and 1/2 weeks.......shounen makes me barf

if family guy, power rangers mystic force, and The Superfriends ( yes the cheesy 1970's one) counted.....a good 2 hours a day.
Sevaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 10:54   Link #50
Lonestar9

Send a message via Yahoo to Lonestar9
Hmm...I'm around 10 shows, one of them being only 15 mins long. I usually watch 2-4 episdoes per day, sometimes less, rarely more....so 1 to 2 hours day on average when I can...
The problem of life...so much to watch, so little time...hehe.
Lonestar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 20:10   Link #51
azupanda

Send a message via AIM to azupanda Send a message via MSN to azupanda
Following about five series atm and watch one or two episodes a day/week from each. So yeah, I guess you could say a lot. I've also seen my fine share. I have a pretty long list, but am to lazy to type it out. I think I have it somewhere, I'll look for it.

~Panda

Last edited by azupanda; 2007-03-16 at 20:21.
azupanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 05:09   Link #52
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Depends how many good anime there is
Right now, i m only following 2, Nodame Cantabile and Code Geass. Usually, i follow about 4 or 5 series.

I used to try and follow every new series there is but lately, i m starting to drop series that doesn't interest me (maybe i m getting bored of anime?).
Old 2007-03-17, 06:09   Link #53
shiro83

Ever since my first torrent, I had been watching anime at least once per 2 days. Every show seems interesting
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 13:48   Link #54
Dandruff
Flakey

I manage about three hours of anime on average on a school day. An hour's worth in the morning and two hours worth afterschool. I normally watch One Piece on school days. I have about 17 other series I dl, but I like to collect alot of episodes before I marathon the series. Just recently marathoned Kanon, good show btw.

Anywhom, when on break, like I am now, I usually watch like seven hours worth of anime, lately it's been a mix of Fairy Musketeers and One Piece lol
Dandruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 19:59   Link #55
KaWaitress
Waitress Fetish ♥

Send a message via AIM to KaWaitress
I watch around 1 hour a day, 2-3 eps usually. When i'm really hooked on something however, i'll go nonstop ^^

recently i've been watching less though, tons of after-school activities T.T
KaWaitress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 10:19   Link #56
Natural
Far away admiration

Send a message via MSN to Natural
I try to watch as much as I can, I've currently in the middle of about 5 Anime's with at least 6 Anime's on my PC I haven't even started watching.
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 14:26   Link #57
41nano

I used to watch way too much anime but now that I don't have my computer often I watch like 5 ep a week
41nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:44   Link #58
Maritime
Oceanic

I watch Anime almost exclusively these days, here in the UK we don't get any decent Anime shows on TV and nothing but the most fashionable and popular shows ever come out on DVD here so I use YouTube to find clips and if they look good I'll download sunsubbed Torrents. On average I try to get through at least one full season of a show per week, although lately I've really enjoyed following shows like Kanon, Manabi Straight, Shuffle! and Ichigo Mashimaro on a one episode a week basis.
Maritime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 18:31   Link #59
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i watch wayy to much for my own good this season...currently stuck on 22 series ongoing (2 less since a few days ago) but soo its all gonna clear up...and in comes the next season

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 18:12   Link #60
TheAnswer
\/|\/|

Send a message via MSN to TheAnswer
Ive watched too much anime the past half year - about 400gbs worth of it.
TheAnswer is offline   Reply With Quote