Old 2007-03-29, 01:33   Link #1521
diane_cheeze
Social Sipper

ok sure! i shall do it this weekend....
Old 2007-03-29, 11:14   Link #1522
Autumnaki
Superstar

*excited*

Wow I seriously am so addicted to FMP right now. I really want to read the novels.

Are there going to be five novels that havent been animated minus short stories??
Autumnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 12:06   Link #1523
Tecza

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
perhaps pm me where to get them from as well...
Same here !
Thanks in advance
Tecza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 12:18   Link #1524
Autumnaki
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecza View Post
Same here !
Thanks in advance
Ditto that. A PM would be awesome when you have them uploaded. LIKE OMG THANKYOU.
Old 2007-03-29, 15:53   Link #1525
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze View Post
i too saved the PDF files to my computer when i downloaded the novels.. lucky!
but i shall go upload them so that others can continue to enjoy it!
So did I . I did so a good long time ago when I wanted to read them when I was bored at school, so I saved them all. Theyre all now compressed in a folder on my hard drive somewhere I think...
Rall)eon117X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 16:08   Link #1526
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Licensing...argh!

I didnt exactly read the rest of this thread, but i thought they just took them down because the links died or something...

Well, I dont want to get banned for sure, so link is going...going...gone! Guess you'll just have to buy the novels then...

Last edited by Rall)eon117X; 2007-03-29 at 21:25.
Rall)eon117X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 16:12   Link #1527
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnaki View Post
Are there going to be five novels that havent been animated minus short stories??
For now (and for the main story line) 4 novel have been released and the fifth should begin serialization in September.

Rall)eon117X >> you should edit your post, you could get banned for that, the series is licensed.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 16:25   Link #1528
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Yeah, you had better take that out.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 17:58   Link #1529
Autumnaki
Superstar

THANKYOU! <3

Burning One Man Force finished thought right? I think it says there was a novel published quite recently... like.. the 20th of march?
Old 2007-03-29, 18:56   Link #1530
ricerocket

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouji_Gatou
ricerocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 12:00   Link #1531
Autumnaki
Superstar

*really wants to read burning one man force*

UGGG... There is someone who is translating it right? I mean I don't think TP bought the rights to ALL of the books yet right? Just like the first 5? or something... ???

HMMM.... I WAS JUST THINKING.... IS BUNNY'S NAME REALLY BUNNY???

I have heard it spelled.. Bani. Like he was Indian or something. Is this a form of typo??? I'm honestly not sure.

My other questions would have to be so far... (As I have only read the first 40 pages of this forum so far... >>) Do you people honestly think that Kaname is going to end up with Leonard? I'm worried about that. I doubt the writer would do that to us. I mean this is Shounen right? Usually in Shonen stories they are pretty straightforward with who ends up with who. I mean despite all the other little side tensons that occur. AKA.

In DBZ - Gohan ended up with Videl, Goku with ChiChi, and even 18 ended up with Krillin. The only one that made me laugh was Bulma and Yamcha never getting together. But whatever.

In YuYu Hakusho - we have Yuske with Keiko. *shrugs* that was a given pretty much.

In Gundam G - Domone Kasshu ended up with Rain right?

I dunno... It seems like if we think really logically, I don't think the writer Shouji Gatou will give us a sad ending. Seeing as that the whole story so far has pretty much been the developing relationship between Kaname and Sousuke.

UGG... I know this has kinda been discussed previously, but are there any other people with opinions formulating on how the next book will continue??

^^;

Last edited by Autumnaki; 2007-03-31 at 21:17. Reason: Stuff Added...
Old 2007-03-31, 21:39   Link #1532
TigerII
Pilot in Training

If she does end up falling for him, then Souske will have to kill them both as he is a bad guy.
Old 2007-03-31, 22:54   Link #1533
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

lol they're still online u know
go to bokutachi and go to the servers hosting sigma fmp manga, some of them also have the novel on them

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 23:25   Link #1534
Autumnaki
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
lol they're still online u know
go to bokutachi and go to the servers hosting sigma fmp manga, some of them also have the novel on them
Oh my God are you serious?

LOL

*blind*

EDIT: Wait did you say you can still find the books? I can't seem to find them at Bokutachi. I really want to read BOMF. I read DVMC and I have COMO.

No dude... seriously... I am worried that theres gunna be an Escaflowne-esque ending to this... Like... this students don't want Sousuke back at Jindai, but they do want Kaname... I CAN SEE IT ALLLLL NOW...

Sousuke realizes he was never meant to fit into a highschool environment, and that it the world Kaname belongs in. They were raised differently, and thusly live in different "worlds" if you will. (Though personally I think Kaname is kick-ass and should be in the freaking military or something....) And they will be forced to accept eacothers love from afar. With Sousuke always promising to protect her from the shadows. Or something lame like that.... T____T

Ugg... If they try to pull an Escaflowne I will be soooo pissed. Seriously. I wont be held responsible for my actions. LOL.

Last edited by Autumnaki; 2007-03-31 at 23:39. Reason: Stuff on the Novels?
Old 2007-03-31, 23:37   Link #1535
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Well, if it happens, it happens. Nothing you can do. But Kaname has followed him everywhere(Hong Kong, etc). I truly believe that if they would not allow him to go to highschool there, she would go with him instead of going to school.

Even if it ended up with her in the highschool and him not, its like what? One more year? That is not THAT long to wait for someone.
Old 2007-03-31, 23:43   Link #1536
Autumnaki
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Well, if it happens, it happens. Nothing you can do. But Kaname has followed him everywhere(Hong Kong, etc). I truly believe that if they would not allow him to go to highschool there, she would go with him instead of going to school.

Even if it ended up with her in the highschool and him not, its like what? One more year? That is not THAT long to wait for someone.
I sure hope so... Ugg.. that would bother the heck outta me. LOL. I seriously can't handle an ending like Escaflowne. I mean sure I don't mind it, but after so much suspense and stuff. I really don't want to live through that kind of an ending again.

BTW I don't think I have introduced myself here at the forums... LOL. I have been following the forums for awhile now, but I never got an account till this month.

My name is Aki. <3 Pleased to meet you all.
Old 2007-04-01, 01:13   Link #1537
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Hello. And just so you know, I will be pissed if it ends bad too.
Old 2007-04-01, 01:25   Link #1538
iwubanime
FMP wubber

boku never released BOMF, although there is another group that is releasing it (not sure if i can say who here)

i'm gonna have to catch up with FMP, i've been slacking in terms of reading the new stuff that is happening with it...
iwubanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 02:19   Link #1539
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
I really don't see the reason why a bad ending can't suit FMP. Yes, in the short stories they're largely comedic, but the main story itself is a warring story, and in a war not all the things are following what people want. With a few important second-line characters died already in the past events, I won't be surprised to see if some main characters need to sacrifice themselves in the future for the victory (if it ever happens). No rant, but I hate to see such a realistic series will only end up as a totally-every-good-guys-got-a-good-ending ending.

*Put down $1 bet for Sousuke needs to fight with Leonard AND Mr Gold in ASes, probably Verials; and also put $100 bet for someone close to him/collagues need to die in the end*

ps. I feel sad that only one reader of my past spoilers supported me for my exam......ugh.
And as always, if you can read Chinese I can provide sites of translations.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 07:38   Link #1540
Contempt
Counting Spoons

Send a message via MSN to Contempt
I'm certain there will be a fair amount of bloodshed... However I suppose a possible ending would be Souske goes MIA and his fate left uncertain, whether he goes on to live a quiet life... (... Ok not likely...) Or whether he dies trying to protect (who? I'm sure we all know)

To be quite honest I'm one who, yes would prefer a happy ending but unless it was achieved at great cost (what that cost is, merely speculation) it would be empty and not do the story and characters justice. But then either way, I eagerly anticipate that inevitability.

p.s I've done my fair share of exams and the waiting for results etc. I hope you do well.
Contempt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen