Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-08, 10:35   Link #241
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I dislike Sasuke and still find the last few chapters interesting.
The one doesn't necesarily rule out the other.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 13:44   Link #242
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

That spot bothered me for a second until I remembered that it's Kishi's way of showing lip gloss.

Not a mole. I guess glamour "girls" like Kurenai, Karin, and Haku get to have it.
Old 2007-04-08, 13:57   Link #243
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

THEY ALL HAVE MOLES! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE GIRLS IN NARUTOVERSE?!?!? heh
Old 2007-04-08, 14:20   Link #244
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
That spot bothered me for a second until I remembered that it's Kishi's way of showing lip gloss.

Not a mole. I guess glamour "girls" like Kurenai, Karin, and Haku get to have it.
It seems in Kurenai's case a scar ....the one she got when she had to bite her own lips to get out of the genjutsu
Against Itachi's counter that is...
Old 2007-04-08, 14:24   Link #245
Zerokule

It could be herpes?
Zerokule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 14:31   Link #246
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

yeah, Kurenai contracted it from Asuma, karin fron Orochimaru- a long tongue on the guy is use to cover up something. and haku got it from all of the men and women he slept with on weekends
Old 2007-04-08, 16:13   Link #247
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Oh My God! karin has a mole, stop the press, this is amazing...i didn't see this coming! this is her special ability! She can grow moles!
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 17:17   Link #248
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Wouldn't moles be black in the manga?

Useless bickering over a picture......
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 17:36   Link #249
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Worst part is...they're bickering over something that wasn't even started until Spiro got paranoid about someone hating on Sasuke in some way.

Not one person singled out Karin in that picture, or in any way bashed on "team sasuke"

Hell, nobody even seriously thought it was a mole until Spiro said something
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 17:42   Link #250
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Wouldn't moles be black in the manga?

Useless bickering over a picture......
that would be too obvious, kishi wants us to speculate, and interpret, that way we can argue against each other, he is Tearing us Apart!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
Not one person singled out Karin in that picture, or in any way bashed on "team sasuke"
some people are more sensitive than others, a simple joke can seem very offending sometimes, especially if they are serious fanboy. so you have to watch what you say. or clearly state you intentions.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 22:20   Link #251
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
Worst part is...they're bickering over something that wasn't even started until Spiro got paranoid about someone hating on Sasuke in some way.

Hell, nobody even seriously thought it was a mole until Spiro said something
"Yeah i started it" And i made up story about moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
some people are more sensitive than others, a simple joke can seem very offending sometimes, especially if they are serious fanboy. so you have to watch what you say. or clearly state you intentions.
yeah true .. nvm what i just said 5 posts before, u say your truthfull thing about me

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-04-08 at 23:01.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 00:59   Link #252
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

I wonder how old Juugo is, I mean if Anko had the cursed seal and Juugo is the source, he must be a decent age, and so much for a mystical explanation of the cursed seal.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 01:36   Link #253
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Oh crap...he died,suigetsu is unforgetable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
I wonder how old Juugo is, I mean if Anko had the cursed seal and Juugo is the source, he must be a decent age, and so much for a mystical explanation of the cursed seal.
...strange eh...he looks young and cute

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-09 at 10:11. Reason: do not double post
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 03:07   Link #254
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
...strange eh...he looks young and cute
Yeah until he raises his head for a full view and he's sporting a goatie and 5 o'clock shadow.
Old 2007-04-09, 05:08   Link #255
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
He could be as young as 17 low twenties(if Oro found him at an infantile age), it depends when Oro found him and got the CS enzyme.

Anko should currently be 26-27 years old, I think she was 11 when she got the CS.
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 08:15   Link #256
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Yeah until he raises his head for a full view and he's sporting a goatie and 5 o'clock shadow.
-In an age where there's an Immortal Jashinist I doubt that an ability to help you preserve your youthful appearance is something exceedingly rare. After all, a simple Henge can hide your true form quite easily. I wouldn't be surprised if Juugo turned out to be as old as Kakuzu due to the fact that he's the Cursed Seal's source.
Old 2007-04-09, 10:02   Link #257
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I hope this Sasuke Arc finishes soon...Seeing Sasuke's badasses is getting annoying he's just too good, i wanna see Naruto again i miss him dearly

Last edited by Sasuke_Bateman; 2007-04-09 at 11:02.
Old 2007-04-09, 11:01   Link #258
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-In an age where there's an Immortal Jashinist I doubt that an ability to help you preserve your youthful appearance is something exceedingly rare. After all, a simple Henge can hide your true form quite easily. I wouldn't be surprised if Juugo turned out to be as old as Kakuzu due to the fact that he's the Cursed Seal's source.
Now why would someone who's been stuck in an experimental facility prison bother with trying to look younger than he is?
Old 2007-04-09, 11:04   Link #259
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I hope this Sasuke Arc finishes soon...Seeing Sasuke's badasses is getting annoyed he's just too good, i wanna see Naruto again i miss him dearly
-Well now this is the first time I've seen one of Sasuke's fans actually say that about Naruto. Man, the wonders of the internet never cease to amaze me (as well as scar me for all eternity but that's beside the point ). But I suppose it's true what Jiraya commented on so long ago: "Teaching a genius is just plain boring since everything goes according to plan and you get the expected results with no surprises whatsoever". I guess that goes for us, the audience, as well.

Quote:
Now why would someone who's been stuck in an experimental facility prison bother with trying to look younger than he is?
-Unintentionaly? Like I said it might be simple genetics, something you cannot really control. It could be an innate effect that Juugo has no control over but this is all hypothetical to begin with since we know nothing about him yet other than the fact that he is the source of the Cursed Seal's development and his name.
Old 2007-04-09, 11:28   Link #260
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Well now this is the first time I've seen one of Sasuke's fans actually say that about Naruto. Man, the wonders of the internet never cease to amaze me (as well as scar me for all eternity but that's beside the point ). But I suppose it's true what Jiraya commented on so long ago: "Teaching a genius is just plain boring since everything goes according to plan and you get the expected results with no surprises whatsoever". I guess that goes for us, the audience, as well.
I like Naruto, he's cool not as cool as Sasuke is but close, and i like the fact that mess up all the time which is unlike Sasuke who can't! you'll never see Sasuke win a fight by farting...and looking how things are now, no ones gonna beat Sasuke but with Naruto you know he's gonna lose a fight or two watching Naruto lose is entertaining