AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-15, 14:35   Link #121
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Yeah, Bye Bye Tatami, i enjoyed reading your posts.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 14:39   Link #122
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
What make you think they are neccessarily anywhere close?
Well obviously because of plot no jutsu, Naruto and Co are no where near Deidara and Co . However, with their method of searching (5km thing) and how many groups searching (all the people split up), and one group even running in to Karin. Also the fact that most of them are in the same "foresty (yes that’s not a real word) environment", or how about the supposed Ninja dogs with super hearing, super smell, and super bark. How far could they really be that even the dogs could not hear it? If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it does it still make a sound? Apprently due to plot no jutsu, it does not.
Old 2007-06-15, 14:44   Link #123
tatami
back in black

i meaqn cmon now he can regenerate his parts? whem will he become immortal?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 14:46   Link #124
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
we he finally goes CS level 3, it's obvious he's holding back
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 14:50   Link #125
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You mean how Naruto instantly regenerates a huge gaping hole in his body?

Your thinking of Sasuke doing Naruto type regeneration, that’s not what we are saying. If that was the case, Sasuke's wing would have came back just as it got blasted. I'm thinking, after Sasuke goes back to normal, then some time later when he uses the CS2 again it will be back. Not instant regeneration, also this is only something that comes with the CS2 we are not talking about a previously existing arm and leg, but a growing wing that grows because of CS2.
Old 2007-06-15, 14:52   Link #126
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Well obviously because of plot no jutsu, Naruto and Co are no where near Deidara and Co . However, with their method of searching (5km thing) and how many groups searching (all the people split up), and one group even running in to Karin. Also the fact that most of them are in the same "foresty (yes that’s not a real word) environment", or how about the supposed Ninja dogs with super hearing, super smell, and super bark. How far could they really be that even the dogs could not hear it? If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it does it still make a sound? Apprently due to plot no jutsu, it does not.
I must admit I'm rather lost here. It is "plot no jutsu" that Naruto might not be in the same forest than Sasuke? If anything it's exactly the opposite, the world is kind of vast you know.

Quote:
A part as in a leg or an arm would be something new and completely out of the character but it's just his CS2 wing, a mere manifestation of the CS which come and go as he pleases anyway.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 14:54   Link #127
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I must admit I'm rather at lost here. It is "plot no jutsu" that Naruto might not be in the same forest than Sasuke? If anything it's exactly the opposite, the world is kind of vast you know.
Well you shouldn’t be lost, lol I just meant Naruto and Co heard nothing because Kishimoto does not want them to hear it yet.

I just figured since Sakura + dog, meet up with Karin who was with Sasuke not too long ago, they were in the same forest and Sakura and Karin meet in a town near by. I mean Kakashi says we will search 5 KM around, using this as a starting point. . . so how is it that Sakura meets up with Karin, it had to be with in those 5 KM.
Old 2007-06-15, 15:01   Link #128
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well i gotta say....i rather like Deidara now....but Tobi what the heck....if he is more powerfull then Deidara he'd better make his move quick...

Deidara is obviously not dead....that guy's tough...

I think bombs almost like nukes should or are easily seen or heared..especially by dogs. I think they will act or react in the next chapter.
I really didnt like how Sasuke somehow predicted movements so fast and far ahead as if he's Shikamaru. He threw his shuriken there knowinging Deidara would get hit by it....even if he would miss....or something like that.
Old 2007-06-15, 15:13   Link #129
Vicious108

ZOMG Sasuke is now a One Winged Angel! Fangirls rejoice!
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:13   Link #130
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
Strange how these things are turning out. It seems like everything has been reversed for instance Sasuke never really used his CS2 as much in the beginning where as Naruto used kyubi like a drug addiction. Now its seems as if Naruto doesn't use kyubi as much on purpose yet Sasuke seems to go CS2 like he's addicted. Just was something I found strange.
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:27   Link #131
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
Strange how these things are turning out. It seems like everything has been reversed for instance Sasuke never really used his CS2 as much in the beginning where as Naruto used kyubi like a drug addiction. Now its seems as if Naruto doesn't use kyubi as much on purpose yet Sasuke seems to go CS2 like he's addicted. Just was something I found strange.
Then again Sasuke didn't have CS2 in the beginning so this explains that.
Sasuke stepped on a mine so he instantaneously went CS2 to fly above the mine and protect himself from the blast.
Then when he was on the verge to get in the air to fight, Deidara immediately used one of his bomb to destroy his wings in order to stick him on the ground where he believed Sasuke couldn't reach him.
If anything I'm really liking the fact that Sasuke didn't use the CS to merely overpower Deidara but has to setup a plan to do so.
In fact what I particulary like is that it's the first time since Sasuke learned the Chidori that we saw him really planning a fight like he did the first time against Orochimaru in the forest of death. Learning the Chidori had pretty much destroyed any interest I had in Sasuke's fighting style since he became nothing but a bull after this so this is a very nice change.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:31   Link #132
majin_vegeta

Well, I am happy with this. Sausuke has always had killer Shuriken moves. He sets those moves up like 5 steps in advance. I mean think back to when he was a kid and he fought Oro. He did some sick shuriken stuff back then. It is only natuaral for him to be even better with them.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:37   Link #133

Ehh...is it just me, or does it look like Deidara's dragon just spawned an army of Haros?

So, if Deidara's Lacus Clyne, then Tobi's true identity is...Kira Yamato?

...sorry, but I couldn't resist.
Old 2007-06-15, 15:39   Link #134
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
I know like I said it sure does seem like it extended further than the initial attack which had a maximum range of 5 meters but when Deidara explained why it could reach this far he mentioned the actual sword + Sasuke's wing and not additional length for the Lightning sword. Not to say that it absolutely can't be the case, with CS2 maybe Sasuke can increase his sword ~twice as much as before but it just wasn't mentioned.
As you said, Deidara didn't mention about him extending his chakra range, but he doesn't say anything about that range. And, either we ignore what is shown in the picture, or assume Deidara paying more attention to Sasuke's strategy. For his range at CS2, I believe, with CS2, Sasuke might even be able to extend the original range of chakra sword by at least 10 times.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:40   Link #135
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Kishi makes me post yet again, which I really hate(more of a reader) but this is just stupid.

It's obvious that even if Deidera survives this explosive that he will lose anyway, I wonder why Tobi isn't doing anything except doing minor tasks for Deidera as if he's his puppet.
Sasuke is so overpowered at the moment it makes me wonder how many volumes it will take before Naruto and Sasuke meet again because if they did now we all know that Naruto will either cry again for 10 chapters because he couldn't do anything or die.
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:42   Link #136
ajnin

It seems Sasuke likes irony. First he used Oro`s jutsu against Oro, and now Deidara`s explosions against Deidara.

Anyway, imo this chapter showed how powerfull enemy Deidara is. I cant imagin most characters to even stand a chance against that C2. Plus those mini-nuke are the first thing that are actually able to hurt Sasuke in CS2 and that shows how deadly they are.
I dont get why some people say that Tobi is not doing anything. He did what Deidara expected from him. It seems that without Tobi Daidara wouldnt be able to place those mines and mines were crucial for his tactics. Daidara even used the word: "teamwork". Later Tobi would just probably get in Deidaras way and might get hurt be some explosions. We will probably see what he is capable of quite soon.

Dont forget that Sasuke lost not only his wing but also a sandal :P Wonder when we will see him having two again :P
ajnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:43   Link #137
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

I will have to read the chapter to come out with a better opinion but for now, the important thing is Deidara wasn't really dumbed down for a cheesy Sasuke victory and Sasuke got an opportunity to show how tactical he has become again.

As people point out, it is interesting why Sasuke didn't use his speed to avoid Deidara's 2nd explosion attack although if he was still recoiling from the 1st attack, this would help explain the lapse of speed. Or Perhaps Sasuke is thinking it is better to just shrug off the attack instead of running head first into another potential trap. In either way, the almost casual way he lost his wing suggests it is something he would always have upon going into CS2.
Old 2007-06-15, 15:44   Link #138
majin_vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYKE View Post
Kishi makes me post yet again, which I really hate(more of a reader) but this is just stupid.

It's obvious that even if Deidera survives this explosive that he will lose anyway, I wonder why Tobi isn't doing anything except doing minor tasks for Deidera as if he's his puppet.
Sasuke is so overpowered at the moment it makes me wonder how many volumes it will take before Naruto and Sasuke meet again because if they did now we all know that Naruto will either cry again for 10 chapters because he couldn't do anything or die.
That is funny. I dont think we have really seen Naruto show the extent of his trainning. So far he has yet to do one real summons. I think Kishi will start to give him more credit now that he has shown how good Sausuke is. It only makes since to show that Naruto can possibly keep up. This is my wishful thinking,
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:45   Link #139
Mists

Meh.....The combo jutsu was 'that'? This chapter was alright, I don't like the way things are turning out, is Deidera going down next? Why didn't Sas even try genjustsu?

So Tobi setting up mines.....uuuuuuhhhhhhhh okay........I mean granted I'm not as pissed if Deidera goes down here as I was with Hidan and Kazuzu, it's still kind like 'blah.' Not even a mention of Kakashi's Sharingan, not even a mention if Sas noticed....or reacted to Tobi's setting up the mines. Perhaps he's not Obito and perhaps his ability is the same as those Sound twins which can mold with objects.

I don't know. I guess Deidera's jutsus are just that 'art'. Akatsuki is really looking dumb now, they're on a huge losing streak. Where the hell is Sasuke's team? And wtf, that's team work with Tobi? What the hell does he do anyway?

I'm quickly losing interest in this manga...I already lost interest in the anime though pt 2 started, perhaps it (both) were meant to just disappear quietly.

I really question Kishi's storytelling now...I truly loved the fans' ideas though.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 15:46   Link #140
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
That is funny. I dont think we have really seen Naruto show the extent of his trainning. So far he has yet to do one real summons. I think Kishi will start to give him more credit now that he has shown how good Sausuke is. It only makes since to show that Naruto can possibly keep up. This is my wishful thinking,
Oh come on man, Naruto versus 2 Akatsuki members and still stand a chance? yea right...
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote