AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-10, 21:45   Link #21921
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
In that case, Keroko-chan dressed as a guy :3

*starts running at ludicrous speeds*
Old 2008-03-10, 21:46   Link #21922
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
In that case, Keroko-chan dressed as a guy :3

*starts running at ludicrous speeds*
That would make Keroko-chan a reverse Trap

...And I don't think she would agree with it
Old 2008-03-10, 22:09   Link #21923
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
What is this madness?!

KHA! This isn't Sparta!

Summon Spell Call!

Epic Level!

Catagory: Non-creature!

SUMMON HOGS TO KILLBOX ALPHA!

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!"

Spoiler for Extra Dose of PAAAAAAIN!:
Old 2008-03-10, 23:05   Link #21924
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

But considering that there's no backlog to speak of, that means...
Fuyuno Sora is an OC that appears in 6 Div, and I got suck in later. So I thought, hmm what a good idea.

Now for my answer:

Tentatively for Rebuilt, Fuyuno works for Lowe Gear along with Kai in the Lowe Guild of Salvagers.

Lingo and Darco were Kai's classmates.

Night & Gale is the black and white revolver tonfa device used by Gimmy Mifuelle, and is supposedly named after Nightmare, a renown warrior of the elite Saint Guard unit, the Cadian Shock Troopers.

Aaron "008" Ralliart and T'shou Uryuu work in the Troopers' machine corps.

Lowe is still active in the Troopers, but Sora opted to be a reservist. By StrikerS, Lingo achieved a commanding rank amongst the Troopers.

Sadly, several Troopers by StrikerS have since retired, some of the most notable being the unit's "An Hero", and the Troopers' snarky and strict, but highly-respected disciplinarian "Tee-Kay".

Recently, the unit welcomed several new but nonetheless outstanding troopers into their ranks: Tabihito Reiji, , "Fiery" Aeon, "The Phoenix" Flare, Cage Rou, Johnson "Wild" Goose, "Crash" Tigerclaw, "Evil" Rick, just to name a few. Even one of Sophia's false alias, Anita Sarawak, is a registered Trooper, and she still uses that when she wants to move around Inner Space untracked.

It is rumored that a hermaphroditic entity known only as Skeith/Satashi haunts the grounds of the Troopers' hallowed firebase...

Kriss Lanza and Ghaz Gkhull are still in boot camp.

And Erio may follow wherever Caro goes, but with his original being born in Cadia City, home of the Troopers, he knows a part of him will always be a Cadian Trooper.

Bottomline: :3

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*
I just realized that he really is the Red Falcon!

EDIT: Changed Tigerclaw's name as requested and added Satashi-nyan.
Oh, I'm in the Troopers' machine corps. Works for me. I like that variation of my name

T'sho: Oh by the way guys. I'm done with a prototype of your new barrier jackets.

T'sho: *holds up sketches of something that looks suspiciously like a small, extremely skimpy, black leather underwear with matching chest straps (which incidentally looks very similar to a bra) with a 3D image of our unit symbol in the center as well as a rather fetching pink cape also adorned with a larger version of the unit logo and unit motto (We. Are. Outer Cadia!!) underneath it. Other sketches include head gear which looks like an eye burning shade of orange fedora and sparkling white shoes with a slight heel.

T'sho: Oh for armament, you guys have to ask Aaron "008" Ralliart... he totally refuses to let me help design and improve your devices. And I had some great ideas as well......
Old 2008-03-10, 23:17   Link #21925
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Well, here's another character that I've dished out :3
Oh, me likes.

A simple character/profile nod. It's nice to see the elements of those demeaned due to other geniuses, in similar fields. Sounds like someone I had at the back of my head as well.

Though I'm not sure about Gerland being a nack above in the A.I though... aren't SD's supposed to be far simpler in the A.I to also allow self-mage processes faster?

Quote:
Surprised me too. Btw, I got hit by crack yesterday thanks to all this Disney reflux, and I believe all I need to say to encapsulate the series of crack dabbles:

OC EnchanteD
Er...whut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
A response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I just realize that I never posted a profile for my character, the A.I, Yui so here is her profile for you guys to look over even if its nothing special.

Nice profile about Yui. I like the little quirks here and there.

Though reading this gave me Tais x Yui vibes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
FINALLY

Managed to finish another update to the Blue Magician Julie Liu Ming's profile, here's Part V
Oh, nice list. The Gundam references was mildy baffling though.

Though that last part had me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
*Rubs temples in exasperation*

Not you too, Nighty....
It's not that I condone it, and think it's a good thing... but...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

Quote:
Tentatively for Rebuilt, Fuyuno works for Lowe Gear along with Kai in the Lowe Guild of Salvagers.

Night & Gale is the black and white revolver tonfa device used by Gimmy Mifuelle, and is supposedly named after Nightmare, a renown warrior of the elite Saint Guard unit, the Cadian Shock Troopers.

Lowe is still active in the Troopers, but Sora opted to be a reservist. By StrikerS, Lingo achieved a commanding rank amongst the Troopers.

Sadly, several Troopers by StrikerS have since retired, some of the most notable being the unit's "An Hero", and the Troopers' snarky and strict, but highly-respected disciplinarian "Tee-Kay".

Recently, the unit welcomed several new but nonetheless outstanding troopers into their ranks: Tabihito Reiji, , "Fiery" Aeon, "The Phoenix" Flare, Cage Rou, Johnson "Wild" Goose, Mikhail Tigerclaw, "Evil" Rick, just to name a few. Even one of Sophia's false alias, Anita Sarawak, is a registered Trooper, and she still uses that when she wants to move around Inner Space untracked.

And Erio may follow wherever Caro goes, but with his original being born in Cadia City, home of the Troopers, he knows a part of him will always be a Cadian Trooper.

:3 Indeed.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-03-10, 23:22   Link #21926
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's not that I condone it, and think it's a good thing... but...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
Hai, hai *Continues rubbing temples*

Quote:
:3 Indeed.
For some strange reason, it does COMPUTE, doesn't it?
Old 2008-03-10, 23:22   Link #21927
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Oh, me likes.

A simple character/profile nod. It's nice to see the elements of those demeaned due to other geniuses, in similar fields. Sounds like someone I had at the back of my head as well.

Though I'm not sure about Gerland being a nack above in the A.I though... aren't SD's supposed to be far simpler in the A.I to also allow self-mage processes faster?
Re-read Gerhard. The original SD Gerhard was destroyed in a mission, and was replaced with an AD version of it, using some of the remains, but for all intends and purposes, Gerhard has two incarnations, since the current AD version has some bits and pieces of the original SD Gerhard :3
Old 2008-03-10, 23:28   Link #21928
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ninja's hairstyle?
I APPROVE!
Too bad Gravity only made Ninja-class a "for fun" character -_-
In dangerous places, Ninjas don't last very long on their own...unless they have UBER gear

*goes back to work*
That's true - but they're still a FUN character.

And the girl Ninjas...<whistle>

Quote:
Very cute indeed :3 I like the personality. She seems a bit bland, but then again, she a CO of a unit, so it balances out :3

And are you saying that your character is pulling a Rei Ayanami, who also wear nothing but her plug suit and the multiple copies of that one uniform?!

But otherwise, I like :3
Mainly, yeah. Almost everyone in EVA is guilty of wearing a number of outfits that can be counted on one hand.

Quote:
Now for my answer:

Recently, the unit welcomed several new but nonetheless outstanding troopers into their ranks: Tabihito Reiji, , "Fiery" Aeon, "The Phoenix" Flare, Cage Rou, Johnson "Wild" Goose, "Crash" Tigerclaw, "Evil" Rick, just to name a few. Even one of Sophia's false alias, Anita Sarawak, is a registered Trooper, and she still uses that when she wants to move around Inner Space untracked.

It is rumored that a hermaphroditic entity known only as Skeith/Satashi haunts the grounds of the Troopers' hallowed firebase...

[Kyou]KORAAAAAAAAAAA!!![/Kyou]

WHY AM I A "new but outstanding trooper"?! I've been here as long as most of the veterans - over 900 pages!

And to round it all out, Ghost Rider #5!

Spoiler for 1st Lt. Horatio Cochrane:

Spoiler for Character Model:
Old 2008-03-10, 23:56   Link #21929
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

The thread went into khrack madness while I slept. :S

Attempting meager backlog breaker.

Quote:
@Thread: So far, it seems only Kha and Lowe has commented on Farukon. So no one else has anything to say about him? Or is he just that bland?
Read it, nice and simple profile if a bit bare bone. Though IIRC ADs don't have that kind of AI level either.

Quote:
Fuyu-chan: take it easy and rest up, and we'll be ready for you! Let's tackle the backlog together!

*glances around at hostile gazes*

...wait, that's so full of innuendo
Very suggestive.

Quote:

But considering that there's no backlog to speak of, that means...
Fuyuno Sora is an OC that appears in 6 Div, and I got suck in later. So I thought, hmm what a good idea.

Now for my answer:

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*

なんだこれは!!!??? Kha!!!!! 阿呆か!?
*Summons the fiery aeon called Ifrit*
Return to ashes!

Btw, Tabihito (traveller)? Cage Rou? Getting Agito (Air Gears) vibes. Anita Sarawak? Is she originally from there?

Have to admit it strangely computes.....awesome khrack

Quote:
*nod* right... outfitting Fuyu's Gespenst MkII M with 2 double magna beam rifles, 2 assault blades... sorry, no bazookas, i forgot the Gespenst doesn't have bazookas But missile launchers are an okay compromise, right? (Internally mounted. Sadly, didn't get much love in the Divine Wars anime ;_ Nukes are restricted as well -_-

Hmmm... would you like the Slash Ripper? It basically sends out a pair of flying spinning fanblades that are like helicopter roters, spinning really fast and cutting into everything...

And of course, since this is a MkII M, JET MAGNUM. (3 stakes mounted on the left arm that are used as a melee attack. The stakes are charged with plasma and then rammed into the target, and the jet of plasma is fired into the target. Skilled Gespenst pilots - aka God of Gespenst Kai Kitamura - pretty much can rip enemy mecha in half with Jet Magnum. Hell, Jet Magnum is Kai's signature attack: he's just that awesome.)

...and of course, Gespenst Kicku, where the Gespenst jumps and does a Rider Kick impersonation. Gespenst Kicku ver Fuyu is probably with more sparkles around it though.
I think even Gespenst Kick is more than enough in this case.
[Franz]There is no such thing as overkill!!!!! [/Franz]

Quote:
We're all Singaporeans, but Anita does sing at our National Day Parades once in a while.
Really?

Quote:
But... The whole of Cadia declaring war on me?

*hides in Scrin Mothership of Khrack*
Nothing can hide you from the Gespensts!

Quote:
OH SHI--

Keroko: You have saddened her much...
Anita: You moved her to tears...
Chaos: You made her cry...

URUSAI!!!

*explosions on hull*

Help.

Uh... Not helping...
It feels like Keroko day all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
This is just too random for anything.

Xena: Hey, wasn't I supposed to be in boot camp, too?
Ashcroft: No, indeed. You have shut yourself off from the rest of the world for a in your attempts to forge an epic 90-plus Devices for your OCs.
Xena: ...That's right, why didn't I think of that?
Ashcroft: *facepalms* I have nothing left to say. I rest my case.

And I...shall continue to forge EPIC in my Axiom Forge.

FOR CADIA!!!! *Pumps fist in the air*
Makes you the OC blacksmith here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Because...

the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you the power of khrack compels you

Quote:
Oh, I'm in the Troopers' machine corps. Works for me. I like that variation of my name

T'sho: Oh by the way guys. I'm done with a prototype of your new barrier jackets.

T'sho: *holds up sketches of something that looks suspiciously like a small, extremely skimpy, black leather underwear with matching chest straps (which incidentally looks very similar to a bra) with a 3D image of our unit symbol in the center as well as a rather fetching pink cape also adorned with a larger version of the unit logo and unit motto (We. Are. Outer Cadia!!) underneath it. Other sketches include head gear which looks like an eye burning shade of orange fedora and sparkling white shoes with a slight heel.

T'sho: Oh for armament, you guys have to ask Aaron "008" Ralliart... he totally refuses to let me help design and improve your devices. And I had some great ideas as well......
Those are female uniforms only right?
*Looks around for female Cadians and sees only Fuyu, and possibly Keroko*
*runs like hell*
Old 2008-03-11, 00:17   Link #21930
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
The thread went into khrack madness while I slept. :S
Definitely

Quote:
Makes you the OC blacksmith here?
Xena: The Axiom Forge forges OCs, Devices, Spells, Magical Weapons and even Fleets of ships. There is nothing so EPIC that it cannot accomplish.

Quote:
Those are female uniforms only right?
*Looks around for female Cadians and sees only Fuyu, and possibly Keroko*
*runs like hell*
The Genderbent of Kha, Lowe, etc, yeah?

*runs like hell too*
Old 2008-03-11, 00:27   Link #21931
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I don't understand you.
If she is some Belka system
Old 2008-03-11, 00:53   Link #21932
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
If she is some Belka system what?

If it's too hard for you to explain it in english, write it in Spanish and we'll get Fuyu to translate for us.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-11, 01:30   Link #21933
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If she is some Belka system what?

If it's too hard for you to explain it in english, write it in Spanish and we'll get Fuyu to translate for us.
Why? Because I only forget to put "?" ?

Did my english ofends you? Cause you coment sound a bit agresive
Old 2008-03-11, 01:34   Link #21934
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Why? Because I only forget to put "?" ?

Did my english ofends you? Cause you coment sound a bit agresive
No, rick, your english does not offend me. I grew up in a raggedy ass jungle where I was the only kid who spoke english properly.

The thing that bugged me was that with the post hanging like that, we don't understand what the hell you're trying to say. And it's not nice to make people guess.

And while my tone may have been quite caustic, i was sincere in my desire to help.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-11, 02:01   Link #21935
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
No, rick, your english does not offend me. I grew up in a raggedy ass jungle where I was the only kid who spoke english properly.

The thing that bugged me was that with the post hanging like that, we don't understand what the hell you're trying to say. And it's not nice to make people guess.

And while my tone may have been quite caustic, i was sincere in my desire to help.
You know, sound a bit strange, cause all the characters I post here were replayed at least by one, so I think they understeand "what the hell I'm trying to say"
And yes, I have some english pronuntation problems plus my board is very sensible and sometimes with nearly touch a botton, the letter is posted.
But with all respect, you are no one to judge if I need a traductor or not, If you don't understand "What the hell I'm tryng to say" then don't replyme.

¿Estamos Amigo?
Old 2008-03-11, 02:08   Link #21936
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Okay, okay, calm down, calm down, there's not need for bad blood to affect the OC thread now :3

EvilRick, the issue is that you seem to misuse certain words which convey a different meaning, or a garble sentence that some people have issues understanding. Your grammar is also a bit off, which makes things a bit harder for people.

I figure that your English is not that strong right now, but if you want people to help you with your English, try not to approach it in an aggressive manner. All it will do is just cause more bad blood between people, and that's the last thing we need.

You'll find that taking a calmer approach, even if it seems offensive will get a much more positive response, rather than lashing out and accusing the offender of something they didn't mean.
Old 2008-03-11, 02:14   Link #21937
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Okay, okay, calm down, calm down, there's not need for bad blood to affect the OC thread now :3

EvilRick, the issue is that you seem to misuse certain words which convey a different meaning, or a garble sentence that some people have issues understanding. Your grammar is also a bit off, which makes things a bit harder for people.

I figure that your English is not that strong right now, but if you want people to help you with your English, try not to approach it in an aggressive manner. All it will do is just cause more bad blood between people, and that's the last thing we need.

You'll find that taking a calmer approach, even if it seems offensive will get a much more positive response, rather than lashing out and accusing the offender of something they didn't mean.
Now I'm the aggresive?!

The only think I forgot was to put a "?", motive enought to me to have a traductor.
Now LowGear and Admiral Tiggerclaw also told me to correct my speak, but they were polite. "No one understend what the hell you are trying to say" is an AGRESION
Old 2008-03-11, 02:15   Link #21938
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
I completely, have no idea what you are asking. Could you maybe write something longer? or describe what you're trying to ask more?
Old 2008-03-11, 02:20   Link #21939
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I completely, have no idea what you are asking. Could you maybe write something longer? or describe what you're trying to ask more?
Eh...

Quote:
Profile: Yui is an experimental Artificial Intelligence that is being developed to become a viable, Mid Childan version of the Belkan Unison device. Initially though, she was just a simple A.I for the EVA device that was also being developed. However, due to the complexities of the device as well as the frequent changing of parts (not to mention how trouble prone the selected primary user is), it was apparent that a normal A.I just isn't sufficient. As such, Director Tsuzuki made the decision to upgrade the AI into something better. Like most ideas, this one rapidly took on a life of its own and the plan went from upgrading the AI to creating a stable Mid Childan version of unison devices. Currently though, the scientists at the CSDB are only partially successful. Yui may have a physical form and can interact physically with others but she is still dependent on Tais to power her and she is bound to the E.V.A device where her main programming resides.
For that part.

I want to know if she is some belka clone like Vivio
You Get it?
Old 2008-03-11, 02:22   Link #21940
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
You know, sound a bit strange, cause all the characters I post here were replayed at least by one, so I think they understeand "what the hell I'm trying to say"
And yes, I have some english pronuntation problems plus my board is very sensible and sometimes with nearly touch a botton, the letter is posted.
But with all respect, you are no one to judge if I need a traductor or not, If you don't understand "What the hell I'm tryng to say" then don't replyme.

¿Estamos Amigo?
Okay, Amigo, pax...it's okay.

We can somewhat understand what you are saying, actually. It's just that sometimes your current choice of words misleads us just a little bit, you see.

This is because, to be painfully honest, your English is, as ghaz pointed out, a little faulty at times. That's quite alright when the ideas you put across are simple enough, because they can't be read all that wrongly.

However, this means that when you try to convey more complicated ideas, such as terms and conditions for your OCs and such, your grammar can't keep up with your ideas at times, and then it gets put across wrongly to us due to the use of incorrect/inaccurate words.

Thus, a practical application of what Goose was asking for was that you could PM someone like Fuyu, and cross-reference the ideas that you are trying to put across, just in case you get anything wrong, see? Then it would be quite a lot clearer.

Even for people with a better grasp of English, we do still sometimes get our ideas across wrongly, so we do that too. No hard feelings, man.

Stay cool!

But Rick, do you mind if I correct you just a little? It's for your own good, yeah?

It's "aggression", "understand" and "translator", not "agresion", "understend" and "transductor"

--------------------------------
FROM THE AXIOM FORGE:

- Progress at Last dammit! (2 scenes down)
- Aerternis WIP (30%)...
- EPIC Device Project: Almost done

"I don't need an Infinite Spell Forge. I am that, the Limitless OC Forge, the Boundless Device Forge, and the Eternal System Forge at that!"
Closed Thread