3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.24%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.20%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-20, 04:18   Link #201
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Well all those spoilers about Kallen aren't okay...

Spoiler:

And Those posted by Witacume said

Spoiler:

Finally, CC could finally have win and Kallen isn't critical to the plot at all since her role is just to escape and doubt and return...WTH is happenning ! >_<

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:19   Link #202
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Spoiler:
Thank you... so no infos about a possible Kallen/Lulu pairing?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Her memories will definitely come back, but how many episodes will we have with 10 year old slave girl C.C.? I'm not sure. I'm still laughing that C.C.'s geass power is for people to love her. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned the nun except maybe in Karuma's recap, but apparently she went psycho on C.C. and gave her that unhealing scar. Which led to us seeing the bloodied naked church scene in the first season ending. Also we witness C.C. with Geass in both her eyes before she turns immortal, so expect to see some Lelouch with Geass in both eyes. Coming to you soon.
Why people keep saying 10 years old? It was said in this episode?

If not, she could have her memory till the church incident, so 16 years old and not 10...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I've been told several times that if LelouchXC.C. happened after all my crazy, insane, excessive rantings about it not happening, I would be lynched.

I will not lynch you if it happens, I'm not a CC/Lulu fan damnit... I will just be sad for weeks............
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:20   Link #203
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:

There were the ones posted before in the Spoiler thread its bit different from what i saw you quoting
5.5 out of 19 correct. I'm inclined to believe those spoilers.
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:20   Link #204
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
She'll blame her father for that and blame herself for not being able to protect his mother. She'll probably take into consideration all the crap he had to endure as a kid, the abuse, etc. He's the kid of the women she admired. Lelouch, Euphie, and Nunnally were around the same age and hung out together. COrnelia was probably around the trio a lot. She may have gotten to be very protective of Euphie 'cause of what happened to Lelouch and Nunnally. Euphie probably took their disapperance really hard and Cornelia probably had to cheer her up.

I can totally see her going all teary eyed and then hugging him.
But there is one thing that she will take out on Lelouch even if he does say it was all an accident. He STILL dragged Euphemia's name through the mud on purpose. She wants to clear her name that only Lelouch destroyed.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:21   Link #205
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
She'll blame her father for that and blame herself for not being able to protect his mother. She'll probably take into consideration all the crap he had to endure as a kid, the abuse, etc. He's the kid of the women she admired. Lelouch, Euphie, and Nunnally were around the same age and hung out together. COrnelia was probably around the trio a lot. She may have gotten to be very protective of Euphie 'cause of what happened to Lelouch and Nunnally. Euphie probably took their disapperance really hard and Cornelia probably had to cheer her up.

I can totally see her going all teary eyed and then hugging him.
::facepalm::
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:21   Link #206
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I don't know who told you C.C.'s geass abilities were gone, but that last scene was way too fast for anyone to try and confirm that. Only C.C.'s memories are gone, from what we know so far. So until proven otherwise C.C. is still immortal.
People think that because she lost her geass mark (didn't see if it's true, crap streaming..........)
Old 2008-07-20, 04:21   Link #207
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post

If not, she could have her memory till the church incident, so 16 years old and not 10...

I will not lynch you if it happens, I'm not a CC/Lulu fan damnit... I will just be sad for weeks............
She lost all memories prior to having the Geass which was when she was about 10 from the looks of things.

I know you aren't a fan, but I did annoy you. Generally that is enough and you could always change your sadness to hate directed at me. If it happens that is and things are still completely open.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:22   Link #208
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Well all those spoilers about Kallen aren't okay...

Spoiler:

And Those posted by Witacume said

Spoiler:
Well, both of those spoilers mention her having doubts at the very least. But we'll see which is right...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:24   Link #209
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Thank you... so no infos about a possible Kallen/Lulu pairing?...

Spoiler:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:25   Link #210
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Quote:
Spoiler:

thats about it for noteworthy.
Spoiler for Response:
Old 2008-07-20, 04:25   Link #211
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, both of those spoilers mention her having doubts at the very least. But we'll see which is right...
I'm sure she is starting to have doubts, after all Lelouch's I will save you talk. He is not making good on it and she almost got refrained. I could understand it beginning to waver.
Old 2008-07-20, 04:25   Link #212
Daniani

Quote:
She lost all memories prior to having the Geass which was when she was about 10 from the looks of things.

I know you aren't a fan, but I did annoy you. Generally that is enough and you could always change your sadness to hate directed at me. If it happens that is and things are still completely open.
No she has her real memory during the church incicent when she has geass in both eyes. She lost it after the nun suicide.

You annoyed me a lot but I overreacted. I'm late to say this but I'm sorry.........
Old 2008-07-20, 04:25   Link #213
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

According to GameFAQs, the "nuclear" warheads are called Damocles. So goodbye Freya.
Old 2008-07-20, 04:25   Link #214
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:

Well, I'd sort of think that without the symbol she wouldn't be immortal anymore and she seems completely normal now. I suppose we'll have to see, but I think she's mortal.
It's the same as with Lelouch in R2 episode 1, Lelouch's geass is on all the time but because he didn't know about it it wasn't on, C.C.'s memories have reverted back to before she came in contact with Geass, so she doesn't know she has it.

Quote:

Her mindset is clearly that of a child slave girl and she refers to Lelouch asking if he is her master.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:27   Link #215
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Well, I'd sort of think that without the symbol she wouldn't be immortal anymore and she seems completely normal now. I suppose we'll have to see, but I think she's mortal.
Lelouch lost the "Geass eye" when his memories were rewritten. It went back to "normal."

CC's power may not be gone, just not manifesting due to memory loss. She is either in a psychic episode reliving her past or Charles suppressed her powers by screwing with her head.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:27   Link #216
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
But there is one thing that she will take out on Lelouch even if he does say it was all an accident. He STILL dragged Euphemia's name through the mud on purpose. She wants to clear her name that only Lelouch destroyed.
The people who dragged her name through the mud was the Britannian government. And if she doesn't convince the government, nothing Zero say would help.
Old 2008-07-20, 04:27   Link #217
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Quote:
Spoiler:

Anything else on the Rounds?
Old 2008-07-20, 04:28   Link #218
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
According to GameFAQs, the "nuclear" warheads are called Damocles. So goodbye Freya.
What do you mean, who is Freya?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Knowing Lelouch, I begin to think he only see her as an important chess piece... But I'm still hoping for a crazy twist...
Old 2008-07-20, 04:29   Link #219
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
It's not just "according to GameFAQ's", it's "according to the closed captions for Geass 15". : p
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:29   Link #220
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

That you, koda/miasma? Changed your name? O_O

*whispers* Seems like someone got the hots for Schnoozie...

Quote:
What do you mean, who is Freya?
'Freya' was the codename attributed to the nukes according to the aforementioned Korean spoilers.