Notices

Old 2011-08-27, 00:34   Link #201
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
That second video says it is private.
If it's private, you can just click on the "watch on youtube" button (aka the large youtube icon on the lower right corner) to view it. Don't know of any alternative links to said video for now.

And just one more reason why my favorite local retailer (DataBlitz Philippines) is freaking awesome:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 01:19   Link #202
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Ugh. I think I'll just wait and get it on Steam instead. A physical copy is nice and all, and the pre-orders tempting, but I'd likely lose the darned thing in my room. There's so much stuff to keep track of there as it is.
Old 2011-08-27, 01:23   Link #203
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If it's private, you can just click on the "watch on youtube" button (aka the large youtube icon on the lower right corner) to view it. Don't know of any alternative links to said video for now.

And just one more reason why my favorite local retailer (DataBlitz Philippines) is freaking awesome:

Wait, is this only for the console version or for all platforms?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 02:19   Link #204
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Apparently EB is giving away a life size replica of a Chain Sword according to my friend that works there. You have to pre-order though to go in the draw.

If you got the sword guaranteed when pre-ordering I'm pretty sure I'd do that over the Steam copy, lol.
Old 2011-08-27, 02:57   Link #205
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Apparently EB is giving away a life size replica of a Chain Sword according to my friend that works there. You have to pre-order though to go in the draw.

If you got the sword guaranteed when pre-ordering I'm pretty sure I'd do that over the Steam copy, lol.
If it doesn't have a motor running its blade I wouldn't want it at all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-08-27, 03:27   Link #206
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
That's nice! My preorder is similar, only missing the chainsword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Ugh. I think I'll just wait and get it on Steam instead. A physical copy is nice and all, and the pre-orders tempting, but I'd likely lose the darned thing in my room. There's so much stuff to keep track of there as it is.
As it seems, you'll have to register the game on Steam anyway... meaning even if you loose your hard copy you still can redownload it.
Old 2011-08-27, 04:12   Link #207
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Wait, is this only for the console version or for all platforms?
All platforms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post

You know, GW should just sell that chainsword as is. No matter what price we shall buy it FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERIUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
That's nice! My preorder is similar, only missing the chainsword.
You know, if more brick & mortar preorders did this, they wouldn't suffer through losing PC customers on retail We got good deals it seems

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2011-08-27, 07:22   Link #208
Skane
Anime Snark

Thumbs up

The Jump-pack demo mission is F-ING AWESOME! Really felt like an avatar of war curb-stomping all those Orks. It took a while to get used to the melee mechanics, but once I got the hang of it, it was a swirling, slicing and eviscerating sequential combos of Executions, Stomp, Executions, Stomp, etc...

Beautiful. *eye-tears*
Old 2011-08-28, 07:28   Link #209
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

OMFG

That Nastynoodle strikes again! Where her previous armor sets only recolored Captain Titus, now these new skins reskin not only Sidonious and Leandros, but also has a more extensive change in armor for the group. Blood Ravens and Black Templars skins now up!

Last edited by LoweGear; 2011-08-28 at 22:30. Reason: Updated Black Templar's link
Old 2011-08-28, 09:17   Link #210
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:

Those Filipino game stores got a pretty damn good deal for their customers it seems
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 09:31   Link #211
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Those Filipino game stores got a pretty damn good deal for their customers it seems
Just a question : how are you Germans rating this game anyway?

Old 2011-08-28, 09:34   Link #212
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
wait, *you germans*? Which Germans are you referring to?
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 10:06   Link #213
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Indeed, Data Blitz has been my favorite retail store... well technically, it is the only game retailer in the country that sells original titles Still though, they usually give incredible preorder deals like that one for their titles.

Also, Dark Angels skin for the demo up:

Old 2011-08-28, 10:18   Link #214
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
wait, *you germans*? Which Germans are you referring to?
I am talking about USK/BPjM. Given how W40KSM is going to be, I wonder if some "watch group" is going to play up on it.

Old 2011-08-28, 10:34   Link #215
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Given how W40KSM is going to be, I wonder if some "watch group" is going to play up on it.
Now I'm curious as to whether anyone in Germany calls out these 'watch groups' for wasting people's time. From the activities of their counterparts on this side of the pond, I get the impression that they assume that people (children in particular) are easily influenced by media and unable to distinguish fiction from reality - completely ignoring the fact that there would be much more prevalent asshattery were that the case; never mind that the implication that parents are incapable or unwilling to do their jobs (which should be an insult to any self-respecting parents).

Whether it could be argued that they'd like to forget/deny a certain period of history, thus running the risk of repetition, is another debate entirely.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 10:45   Link #216
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
The game will be completely uncut here so the USK gave it the rating of "18".

So no problem with the BPjM.

@Firefly00
True, but since the USK came into being, it is not quit as bad anymore.
Old 2011-08-28, 16:57   Link #217
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Quote:
OMFG

Spoiler for pics:

The Black Templar file says "invalid or deleted file"
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 17:11   Link #218
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

All those skin mods are good and all, but as I said before, they lets the individuality of each chapter.

Dark Angels needs the robes and hoods. Black Templars needs the chains, etc.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 22:29   Link #219
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
[/SPOILER]

The Black Templar file says "invalid or deleted file"
Ah, the original file looks to have been replaced it seems Here's the updated link for the Black Templars skin.

Also, updated Deathwatch skins and Astral Claws now available

Old 2011-08-29, 01:18   Link #220
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Wait, Astral Claws skins? Huron's boys?

Oi.

As for the Deathwatch skin... Not black enough.