AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-10-05, 00:23   Link #29721
Mashufan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Here I'm with 4 scopes but the weird part is that I didn't have even one until late 2016, started to play on oct '15 btw. Also amount all the release CE and SR servant not counting Story locked that most people have, I still don't Imaginary Around SSR CE, didn't have Herc until this month and I don't have Lancer Liz, Marie or Lancelot Zeker, never rolled any of those in all these 3 years.
That's pretty unlucky, and I thought I had strange variance with my lack of 5 star lancer after 3 years a play, but you have it worse.

Oddly enough I got my Herc recently as well... Was it punishment for not taking him when they distributed a free 4 star back in 2015 ?
Mashufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-05, 01:00   Link #29722
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashufan View Post
That's pretty unlucky, and I thought I had strange variance with my lack of 5 star lancer after 3 years a play, but you have it worse.

Oddly enough I got my Herc recently as well... Was it punishment for not taking him when they distributed a free 4 star back in 2015 ?
That's not unlucky, just pointing out that I'm missing 3 SR and 1 SSR CE from release stuff... missing SSR servants from release but that's not the point, just it's weird that a lot of people have those that they're common in a way. Not that I need/want them in particular anyway.

Just recapping my first year in FGO, starting on Oct '15 (Right on Kintoki release) missed the free SR, no SR on tutorial roll (Darius III), no Gold servant until Halloween Event, 4 SSR the whole year, no limited SSR, No gold Saber or Lancer. After year 1 everything is normal, it's never unlucky or lucky.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-05, 03:27   Link #29723
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I was kind of the same in '15, except I started during the Xmas event...and boy was it hard to beat Jalter (Ruler)
I had to make do without a Saber until Saber Wars, first one being Caesar, then Saber Lily and finally Nero...which I was very happy about

Then with time I started to fill in the missing Gold-rank Classes I lacked. I was only in Summer '16 that I completed the 7 basic classes (gold edition) by getting a gold Archer (Anne and Mary).

Then shenanigans happened and only came back this Summer because I lacked an appropriate device to play FGO :

Now my current goal is to fill in the classes I'm missing. Recently got a Ruler (Martha), this event I can get an Alterego, just missing Mooncancer (Seraph re-run please), Foreigner...and a good Avenger, Angry Manju is made of paper
Old 2018-10-05, 08:41   Link #29724
MartianMage

Final tally for Gilfest. No apples left but well we have 15 days for the rerun and already have MLB spawn CEs so this rerun is going to be a smooth natural AP slack mode for me.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-05, 22:27   Link #29725
McW
Canaan II When?

Post event boxes clean up

-Before clean up.

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

-After

Images
a

-Gold bars selling

Images
a

The remain qp after event is...

Images
a

I guess I'll max 10/10/10 nigoki this event when I get her, my second archive if full 400/400 and still have 100 exp from Zero rerun...
Old 2018-10-06, 00:02   Link #29726
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Highest amount I think so far. Pretty good, now I can max out Ibaraki and Cu alongside Artemis without worry

Ended up with 33 CE drops overall, 15 of them were EXP (used a few in leveling) 9 for CKT and Nero CEs each.

I'm going to take it easy and stockpile on apples again, since I hit zero this event. Not like I have much time to play in the next week or so.
Old 2018-10-06, 02:52   Link #29727
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://www.appbank.net/2018/10/06/ip...on/1636605.php

Details of next Halloween event from Machi Asobi. Title is Oniland. Starts on the 24th. Needs Lostbelt 2 cleared to participate. Sitonia is most likely the gacha Servant. And Shuten welfare.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-06, 05:13   Link #29728
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Shuten will be AoE Arts Archer, I am calling it.
Old 2018-10-06, 05:26   Link #29729
McW
Canaan II When?

Why DW? Halloween was perfect event to write an actual story with real lore about the real Celtic's Halloween tradition with Cu & Medb, it could be a really educative event. I guess because it's Higashide again...maybe...?
Old 2018-10-06, 06:10   Link #29730
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2018/halloween2018/

News link. 1/4 AP for Part1 main quest 1/2AP for Part 2. Check in Master Mission for additional rewards. 10 quartz, 10 gold apples and 100 Gold EXP if you cleared everything up to LB2. And also another 10 quartz from Machi Asobi itself.
Old 2018-10-06, 09:59   Link #29731
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Fundoshi oni~
Old 2018-10-06, 10:19   Link #29732
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Rolled some tickets for either Hime or Carmilla. 1st ticket got me the Nightingale CE. 6th ticket got me Hime. NEET, I mean, neat.
Old 2018-10-06, 13:55   Link #29733
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

Details of next Halloween event from Machi Asobi. Title is Oniland. Starts on the 24th. Needs Lostbelt 2 cleared to participate. Sitonia is most likely the gacha Servant. And Shuten welfare.
Great...looks like I'm gonna have to rush main story if I want to participate
Old 2018-10-07, 01:29   Link #29734
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

gg for Sitonai.....Quartz is bankrupt thanks to attempting to get Raikou...
Old 2018-10-08, 14:21   Link #29735
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Game won’t let me FP roll coz I have max my QP

Spoiler:

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-08, 23:35   Link #29736
Klard
The cilvilain

Finally i will have Shuten soon after many time failed to get her
Bless DW
Old 2018-10-09, 09:22   Link #29737
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Game won’t let me FP roll coz I have max my QP

Spoiler:
Can I have 30% of that QP?

Trading between players would be an interesting feature, but that'd just be opening a can of worms
Old 2018-10-09, 18:04   Link #29738
Rizare

GoT Mecha Liz I to complete the set and that gave me the chance to cash in all kuji and gold bars from Gilfest. After burning many gold and silver XPs, final tally is 105 boxes and 202 stuffs out of 300 from 106th box. I had to lvl skills up a bit to cash the gold bars into QP. Currently at 998m. Hopefully I get Eresh from the Christmas rerun but we'll see. Still have so much gold XP in present box and that's without counting those currently in my inventory and the archive.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-11, 08:38   Link #29739
McW
Canaan II When?

Why Nero? Why you had to spook me like this!?

Images
a
Old 2018-10-12, 23:30   Link #29740
MartianMage

It is done:

bonus:

2nd 2000/2000
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon