AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-04, 20:26   Link #2961
HegemonKhan
Banned

hmmm, you're using your version of the "manga"

i'm using the ACTUAL manga, where 10% Teresa PWNS 70% priscilla. where teresa IS x7 more powerful then priscilla.

any view that is different from the actual manga, IS different from the actual manga.

it is just some pretend and perverted version of the warped "manga" of that person.

so, unless you want to use the actual manga, we have nothing to engage about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clare as far as priscilla knows, is NOT a threat to her.

you are right about this.

But Clare does have Teresa inside of her, which Priscilla definately sees as a threat as Teresa is more powerful then her.

the big question is, will Clare be able to live up to Teresa's power and defeat priscilla (at some point) or not, or something else (some other ending-climax) happens... ?
Old 2009-12-04, 20:32   Link #2962
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
hmmm, you're using your version of the "manga"

i'm using the ACTUAL manga, where 10% Teresa PWNS 70% priscilla. where teresa IS x7 more powerful then priscilla.

any view that is different from the actual manga, IS different from the actual manga.

it is just some pretend and perverted version of the warped "manga" of that person.

so, unless you want to use the actual manga, we have nothing to engage about.
Arn't you perverting the manga by all your bizare theories in all the threads? afterall no where have we seen that Priscilla is in constant fear of Teresa nor that she would find Teresa a threat now.

Databooks are official so I'm using a relevant source. Both Alicia and Beth are ranked higher than Teresa. Current Priscilla kiled them in a two on one fight. Thus its fair to say Teresa would lose to current Priscilla.
Old 2009-12-04, 20:34   Link #2963
HegemonKhan
Banned

read the actual manga. ain't perverting anything as can be directly seen.

what you call bizare theories, is merely me bloody re-telling the manga chapter....

the only bizare (to use YOUR word) statements are coming from you.

well, so much for this. we definately have nothing to engage about as you have now shown.
Old 2009-12-04, 20:36   Link #2964
evil_kenshin

Quote:
read the actual manga. ain't perverting anything as can be directly seen.

what you call bizare theories, is merely me bloody re-telling the manga chapter....

the only bizare (to use YOUR word) statements are coming from you.
how so? its a fact Priscilla killed 2 Abyssal level opponents in a fight.

On the other hand there's no facts to support your statement that Priscilla is afraid of Teresa.

Quote:
well, so much for this. we definately have nothing to engage about as you have now shown.
The only thing I have done is proove you are making things up on the spot, you have no proof that Priscilla is in fear of Teresa so instead of admitting it you abandon the thread

You also cannot proove that current Priscilla would lose to Teresa despite seeing Priscilla wipe the floor with 2 Abyssal level opponents.
Old 2009-12-04, 20:49   Link #2965
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

in the ainme, yeah, they made Priscilla afraid of Teresa...but in the manga, she knows that she's killed Teresa and she didn't show any sign of recognizing Teresa's residual youki within Clare when she fought Rigaldo up in the North. So no, Priscilla's not afraid of anything.

THIS is the monster that Teresa didn't want to fight years on down the road from their first inital encounter.
Old 2009-12-04, 20:51   Link #2966
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
in the ainme, yeah, they made Priscilla afraid of Teresa...but in the manga, she knows that she's killed Teresa and she didn't show any sign of recognizing Teresa's residual youki within Clare when she fought Rigaldo up in the North. So no, Priscilla's not afraid of anything.

THIS is the monster that Teresa didn't want to fight years on down the road from their first inital encounter.
Exactly, I wish HegemonKhan would get this considering his going on about using the manga as the source for his rants.
Old 2009-12-04, 21:03   Link #2967
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

What I don't like Hedge, is that when people disagree with you, you keep saying "you're using your version of the manga", like you're a spokesperson for Yagi or something. You said it to me, and now you're saying it too others

This isn't the anime - Priscilla is not afraid of Teresa, she has on reason to be. The anime was messed up in that Priscilla was terrified for life about her or something, because of Priscilla wanting to kill Teresa for disobeying the rules.

Their is nothing like this in the manga. Priscilla's awakened side above all else definitely knows she killed Teresa, Noel, Sophia, maimed Irene, killed Ophelia's brother and everyone else that she ate. She has no reason at all to fear Teresa when she killed her.

That's the thing about the anime - they messed up and didn't understand that she has starkly different personalities/mental states depending on which specific situation we're talking about. Her awakened side, which killed Teresa, is mature, intelligent, and sadistic and aware of herself, what she's done etc etc.

Tempest is absolutely correct - Priscilla in the anime was able to (somehow, because her sensing abilities shouldn't be so good as far as we know) to sense that Claire's yoki was like Teresa's, which combined with her unexplainable fear, is what sprang her into action. Priscilla sensed Claire in Pieta as one of the bright lights, did not sense Teresa or anything like that, and didn't do anything of the sort.

This right here proves that Priscilla has a different personality then how she was when she awakened, that she cannot sense to the same degree as she could in the anime, and she has no overwhelming fear of Teresa

You can argue: "But since she can't sense Teresa inside her, how do we know she's not afraid of her like in the anime?". The point is mute - if she cannot sense her, then Teresa doesn't exist to her anymore, she's gone because she killed her, and a part of her knows she did, and if she killed her, she knows she isn't a threat and has no reason to be afraid of her. More to the point, since she was different during Pieta, she wouldn't have sprung into action like she did in the anime regardlessly because she lost her memories of everything that happened till she met Isley. A point the anime seemingly forgot.

All of this, kind of trumps Revan's theory also on Priscilla's "goal" that the cover says, whatever it is, that it involves going after Claire's head...because aside of the fact she's not smart or manipulative enough to pull something like a scheme of fooling Isley, Raki, and carefully planning it all to meet with Claire and kill her... all of the above showing that she isn't afraid of Teresa, couldn't feel Teresa inside of Claire anyway, and remembers he killed her so Teresa is long gone anyway and she knows it, and some girl she let go with a quarter-piece of her inside her can't do a thing about it.

- - - (Unless she fully awakens of course ) - - -

But anyway, this is the Raki thread, shouldn't even be going into such detail here.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-12-04 at 21:17.
Old 2009-12-04, 21:28   Link #2968
HegemonKhan
Banned

the manga speaks for itself. evil kenshin and tempest and shiek don't want to acknowledge that the manga shows Teresa being more powerful then priscilla, and 7 times at that.

let's use the story of romeo and juliet instead:

in the story of romeo and juliet, romeo and juliet dies. this is unbeatable.

and yet evil kenshin and tempest and shiek would be delusionally ranting (to use evil kenshin's word again) that NO romeo and juliet didn't die.

just as they are delusionally ranting (to use evil kenshin's word again) that 10% teresa did NOT pwn 70% priscilla.

opinion is fine, but when you denounce-deny (denial) what is in the story, you entered into dementia and can no longer be taken seriously by me or anyone else.

1. when 10% teresa PWNS 70% priscilla in norihiro's story, 10% teresa PWNS 70% priscilla in norihiro's story

2. when romeo and juliet die in shakesphere's story, romeo and juliet die in shakesphere's story

3. when 5+5=10 in mathematics (our own reality or real world or our "story"), 5+5=10 in mathematics

anyone who contradicts such examples of reality of their respective worlds are beyond opinion and not to be taken seriously by any sane person.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-12-04 at 21:41.
Old 2009-12-04, 21:59   Link #2969
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
the manga speaks for itself. evil kenshin and tempest and shiek don't want to acknowledge that the manga shows Teresa being more powerful then priscilla, and 7 times at that.

let's use the story of romeo and juliet instead:

in the story of romeo and juliet, romeo and juliet dies. this is unbeatable.

and yet evil kenshin and tempest and shiek would be delusionally ranting (to use evil kenshin's word again) that NO romeo and juliet didn't die.

just as they are delusionally ranting (to use evil kenshin's word again) that 10% teresa did NOT pwn 70% priscilla.

opinion is fine, but when you denounce-deny (denial) what is in the story, you entered into dementia and can no longer be taken seriously by me or anyone else.

1. when 10% teresa PWNS 70% priscilla in norihiro's story, 10% teresa PWNS 70% priscilla in norihiro's story

2. when romeo and juliet die in shakesphere's story, romeo and juliet die in shakesphere's story

3. when 5+5=10 in mathematics (our own reality or real world or our "story"), 5+5=10 in mathematics

anyone who contradicts such examples of reality of their respective worlds are beyond opinion and not to be taken seriously by any sane person.
.......Watch yourself Hedge.

If you're adamant on sticking with your opinion, whatever or however they may be, congradulations, but you don't need to insult people.

Dementia? Delusionally ranting? This isn't necessary.

Even more so, you're not just ranting and raving, you're speaking as if your opinion is better then everyone elses: "Cannot be taken seriously by me or anyone else?" Forget being Yagi's spokesperson, since when did you become the spokesperson/therapist(dementia? honestly?) for everyone else hear on the forum?

Get off your high horse, stop acting like a little kid, and thinking that your opinion is better then everyone else's, especially when 3 people are arguing against you.
Old 2009-12-04, 22:15   Link #2970
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Hege I'm going to simplify this to you:

No one is saying that by the time of death, Teresa was not more powerful than Priscilla.
However, Teresa stated herself that Priscilla had the potential to defeat her. Teresa said it herself. Priscilla, with time would surpass Teresa, this was said by three different characters in this manga.

Awakening is not simply adding more 20% to the power of a Claymore. There's much more to it. Otherwise, there wouldn't be many changes on a Claymore upon Awakening.
An example is the 6 armed Male AB. He was not a single digit and yet, he was stronger than Miria. Do you really believe that by simply adding 20%, someone could jump into the single digits rank?

When Priscilla Awakened, she Awakened her latent abilities, the potential to be stronger than Teresa. This was stated by an almost omniscient character, Rubel.

Now, are you going to try and disprove me, counter my arguments and prove that the current Priscilla is weaker than Teresa or are you just gonna keep saying:

"Teresa is 7 times stronger than Priscilla nhanhanhanha"

I've already acknowledged that Teresa used to be much stronger than Priscilla, seven times stronger like you say.
However, I say that Awakening made Priscilla stronger than anything Teresa could ever be.

Can you present some different arguments or it will be just the same?
Old 2009-12-04, 22:30   Link #2971
HegemonKhan
Banned

shiek,

read CLEARLY. RANTING is evil kenshin's word.

delusional:

is referencing you, kenshin, tempest being in denial of what is shown in the manga, and that is that (misterjb) AFTER teresa said priscilla could beat her, 10% teresa PWNS 70% priscilla. so much for that possibility.

(and of course 100% awakened priscilla can PWN teresa. DUH! well, if teresa is 100% their be an encore of Alicia's fate, except it would be TERESA decapiting priscilla's head instead)

i am not insulting anyone. don't make FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND LIBEL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15% teresa would do the same to 100% awakened priscilla's head that awakened priscilla did to alicia's head

the manga reality is the best PROOF, i'm not going to use something less then substantial.
Old 2009-12-04, 22:35   Link #2972
MisterJB
Warden of the West

So, you don't even try to disprove the fact that Teresa said herself that Priscilla had the potential to surpass her.
You don't even try to disprove the fact that Rubel said that Priscilla had Awakened her hidden potential.
You don't even try to disprove the fact that Awakened Priscilla is much stronger than Claymore Priscilla and that Awakening is not simply add 20%.

Then, I've reached the conclusion that it's useless to even try to discuss this with you since you'll just keep on hitting a dead horse.
Old 2009-12-04, 22:37   Link #2973
HegemonKhan
Banned

of course.

all of that means nothing to reality:

10% Teresa defeats 70% priscilla

Teresa IS x7 more pwoerful then priscilla
Old 2009-12-04, 23:04   Link #2974
Nixl

Quote:
of course.

all of that means nothing to reality:

10% Teresa defeats 70% priscilla

Teresa IS x7 more pwoerful then priscilla
I think you are taking the numbers a bit too seriously, especially since the manga has moved on since then. It's been a couple of years.

Even so, I think if you are going to take the numbers 100% as fact then I would ask you consider "70%" of what?

70% of priscilla's power as a claymore? Maybe I can agree with that to a point, but "70% of Priscilla's total power? I don't agree with that for a number of reasons.

Awakening is more than another 20% power. It totally changes the claymores body, and mind.

The way an awaken being fights seems totally different than how a claymore fights.

This is a Raki thread, maybe we could move this to the TvP thread. He is not dead yet....
Old 2009-12-04, 23:12   Link #2975
HegemonKhan
Banned

this isn't an argument.....

"well priscilla still has this extra strong 20% of awakened power...." -Nixl

ya so?

of course 100% priscilla is going to defeat 10% teresa

but this in no way means that 100% priscilla has any dream of defeating 100% teresa.

(actually, teresa only needs 15% yoki, NOT 100%, to kill 100% priscilla)

so i still say, ya so?

Teresa still has +69% of her claymore power + her own extra strong +21% of awakened power, yet to use

priscilla only still has the extra strong awakened 20% of yoki, yet to use.

the result:

100% Teresa repeats the outcome of priscilla vs alicia, except it is 100% teresa whom is decapiting 100% priscilla's head.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-12-04 at 23:26.
Old 2009-12-04, 23:30   Link #2976
Nixl

Quote:
this isn't an argument.....

"well priscilla still has this extra strong 20% of awakened power...." -Nixl

ya so?

of course 100% priscilla is going to defeat 10% teresa

but this in no way means that 100% priscilla has any dream of defeating 100% teresa.

(actually, teresa only needs 15% yoki, NOT 100%, to kill 100% priscilla)

so i still say, ya so?

Teresa still has +69% of her claymore power + her own extra strong +21% of awakened power, yet to use

the result:

100% Teresa repeats the outcome of priscilla vs alicia, except it is 100% teresa whom is decapiting 100% priscilla's head.
It is not an "extra strong 20%" that is some how stronger. It is not 20% at all, it is transforming into an entirely different creature. That is what I am trying to get across the "20%" means nothing

The awakening process is more complicated then +1. To clarify the point priscilla's awakening unlocked rapid regeneration, more so than the other awaken beings seen so far. We do not know what type of awakened being Teresa would have been. Throwing out percentages does not do much at all.

Furthermore, and the real kicker, Teresa is dead. And even if Teresa was stronger, it does not help the fact that Priscilla, even to Teresa's knowledge was a freak of nature. Priscilla is in the now, not Teresa.

I hate power level debates. I don't know why there is such a crusade to reduce everything to powerlevels.

Since this is a Raki thread, let's talk about Raki....not like there is a thread dedicated to TvP...

If raki does turn into a hybrid I think I would rather have is story/persective continue to be separate from the main story perspective. If he dies I think I'll be a little disappointed.
Old 2009-12-04, 23:37   Link #2977
HegemonKhan
Banned

it is what the manga gives us... lol

there's no mention that awakening creates a whole new 0-100% yoki "bar" for awakeneds to use...

it can be possible, but until the manga shows or even hints at. i'm certainly not speculating on my own accord into my own ideas about such things like this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually the manga suggests against this idea of yours:

how was Miria, Helen, Deneve, Jean, and Clare able to go back?

by lowering their yoki back below 80% (before they loss their human minds to their yoma mind permantly) !!!!!!

so the manga actually disproves this entire idea of yours!
Old 2009-12-04, 23:38   Link #2978
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

hedgy, it give a rest... the current priscilla has already surpassed teresa of the old but the current clare will most definitely surpass teresa and priscilla.

neway, transforming raki into a warrior and training him, how long do u think it'll take?
Old 2009-12-04, 23:43   Link #2979
Nixl

Quote:
it is what the manga gives us... lol

there's no mention that awakening creates a whole new 0-100% yoki "bar" for awakeneds to use...

it can be possible, but until the manga shows or even hints at. i'm certainly not speculating on my own accord into my own ideas about such things like this.

actually the manga suggests agains this idea of yours:

how was Miria, Helen, Deneve, Jean, and Clare able to go back?

by lowering their yoki back below 80% !!!!!!

so the manga actually disproves this entire idea of yours!
I'll try and make this as simple, and clear as humanly possible. Here it is, wait for it. Claymore go past there limits, and become entirely different creatures. Not humans, awaken beings, with radically different bodies.

The difference in power between a human hybrid, and an awaken being is not even close. Also note, that Clare, and co are stronger, because they are in an intermediate state. Their physical bodies are changing. 80% of their human bodies maybe, but not 80% of an awakened body.
Old 2009-12-04, 23:43   Link #2980
HegemonKhan
Banned

she has surpassed 10% teresa, but not TERESA OVER 10%.

Teresa is forever superior to priscilla.

(clarakiss, saying "give it a rest" to me, while you continue to post your side, is disrepectful and hypocritcal. first, you should "give it a rest", to use your own words, and i'll follow suit along with you. let's both stop posting about teresa vs priscilla!)

actually i want to stop regardless, i'm tired of re-explaining teresa > priscilla.

sighs tiredly-exhaustedly.
Closed Thread