AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-04, 23:47   Link #2981
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

*sighs* u.u i don't really care if she's superior to priscilla but clare will be superior to teresa. raki tread... remember?
Old 2009-12-04, 23:49   Link #2982
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Roflmao, Hedge is going to war with everyone on the forum
Old 2009-12-04, 23:50   Link #2983
HegemonKhan
Banned

clarakiss,

that everyone, including me agrees with, if it follows the norm of the protagonist (clare) winning against the antagonist (priscilla). Though, i'd love it if yagi shocks us and have Clare failing at the end of the manga.... *grins*

soooo many happy endings... in stories..... Claymore is the perfect story to break this boring old mold...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shiek,

seems so, meh. "bring it on!" I'll defend Teresa as long as you guys/girls attack-libel-defamate-lie about her. I won't be the first to quit or back down. (but give me some rest!!! lol, i don't have the stamina to take you all on at once!!!)

and if i get carpel tunnel syndrome, i'm placing the blame on all of you!!! j/k.. trying to be silly... needs a laugh.. here and there...
Old 2009-12-05, 00:51   Link #2984
evil_kenshin

Hedge please stop this discussion being in the Raki thread, this belongs in the "Teresa vs. Priscilla: What Really Happened?" or the " [Jap-Manga] Claymore Statistics, Power Levels, and Theories" thread

none of your rambling in this thread please unless its to do solely with Raki.
Old 2009-12-05, 00:56   Link #2985
HegemonKhan
Banned

excuss me?

what discussion about teresa vs priscilla?

my last post was in repsonse to shiek ABOUT the debate of teresa vs priscilla (how he commented that it was me against everyone else) and i responded to that.

no where in that post am i discussing-debating content of teresa vs priscilla.

i don't understand what your post has to do with raki either or what shiek's post has to do with raki.

yet you criticize only me.... a bit hypocritcal and biased...
Old 2009-12-05, 01:01   Link #2986
Nixl

Let's just settle the matter out of this thread. I really do not mind the debate, just not in this thread.

So, Raki as the final villain? yes? no?

I hope he doesn't die in the next few chapters (assuming Claymore is set to continue).
Old 2009-12-05, 01:03   Link #2987
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
excuss me?

what discussion about teresa vs priscilla?

my last post was in repsonse to shiek ABOUT the debate of teresa vs priscilla (how he commented that it was me against everyone else) and i responded to that.

no where in that post am i discussing-debating content of teresa vs priscilla.

i don't understand what your post has to do with raki either or what shiek's post has to do with raki.

yet you criticize only me.... a bit hypocritcal and biased...
Hedge, you know what I would advise you on this situation? When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging. It's far more relaxing and stress-free to get away from a stressful situation than to keep pushing forward straight into it again. You should remember those complaining about your posts always have the option of reporting their problems to a moderator, and no one wants the situation getting that out of hand.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2009-12-05, 01:04   Link #2988
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Let's just settle the matter out of this thread. I really do not mind the debate, just not in this thread.

I hope he doesn't die in the next few chapters (assuming Claymore is set to continue).
The true final villain will always be the organization irrespective of the DoD's or not its what they have always been presented as.

Raki even if he becomes a monster would not be counted as the final villain.
Old 2009-12-05, 01:05   Link #2989
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post

It all depends on how powerful a character he becomes after hybridization. I'm willing to bet he'll give Miria/Claire at the very least a real run for their money. As for being the villain, unless he can match Priscilla, I can't see anyone but Prissy being the "last villain" in Claymore. But then again, Priscilla isn't really the best villain anymore. She's been humanized too much.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2009-12-05, 01:07   Link #2990
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
The true final villain will always be the organization irrespective of the DoD's or not its what they have always been presented as.

Raki even if he becomes a monster would not be counted as the final villain.
I actually agree with you, and the Dark lord revan, just wanted to move the thread from the rabble, even if the discussion point was horrid.

I do wonder when, or if we will see the DODs. I would hope so. I just keep expecting them to make some appearance any chapter now.

Edit: For whatever reason, I do hope Claire and Raki's story perspective remains separate. Not that I dislike a reunion style thing, I just hope it is short lived, and the story splits up again.
Old 2009-12-05, 01:10   Link #2991
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan5 View Post
It all depends on how powerful a character he becomes after hybridization. I'm willing to bet he'll give Miria/Claire at the very least a real run for their money. As for being the villain, unless he can match Priscilla, I can't see anyone but Prissy being the "last villain" in Claymore. But then again, Priscilla isn't really the best villain anymore. She's been humanized too much.
Using soul calibur as a reference Priscilla would be what we call a "destined encounter" for Clare. Their destined to fight but its not the last fight.

Raki would also be a "destined encounter" for Claire or maybe Priscilla if turned into a monster.

Alternativly Raki could still retain his humanity considering how well his held up until now (better than even trained Claymores) despite the rods which is a possibility.

Keep in mind the brainwashing Claymores have done to them takes place over many years yet I somehow doubt yagi will bring in a second timeskip this close to the last one.
Old 2009-12-05, 01:29   Link #2992
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

if the org do brainwash raki and make him like how alicia or beth use to be by following orders to the letter, clare may have to fight and subdue raki in order to bring him back. from there on, they'll team up to take care of priscilla together.
Old 2009-12-05, 02:25   Link #2993
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
if the org do brainwash raki and make him like how alicia or beth use to be by following orders to the letter, clare may have to fight and subdue raki in order to bring him back. from there on, they'll team up to take care of priscilla together.
They won't.

I don't know what they intend from him, but Alicia and Beth were brainwashed ever since they were picked up since they were little children.

Raki, aside from being a very unique grown man, probably knows intimate details of the Organization through Isley, but most importantly, isn't the type of person to be controlled and give in. He probably has his limits sure, but look at him now, he's pushing back the infections.

I just don't see the Organization controlling him, and even if they do, it won't be the robotic-control they had on Alicia and her sister. He's too strong for that.
Old 2009-12-05, 06:03   Link #2994
HegemonKhan
Banned

personally, i still have doubts if the retrieval MiBs can even take him back to the Organization... and this got nothing to do with him changing from the rods in his shoulder!

Raki the human can probably BEEP up the MiBs.....

(well, if he still had his sword... anyways... lol)

actually... looking at his size... he could probably crush them with his own body-fists raw strength, lol!

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-12-05 at 19:10.
Old 2009-12-05, 14:32   Link #2995
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

there is a chance of something happening to the retrieval team when they're enroute. dae may have known it already (raki transforming?) and decided to go in a different route. he'd monitor the situation from a safe distance.

but i still think they'll get him there safely and start experimenting.
Old 2009-12-05, 20:45   Link #2996
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
but i still think they'll get him there safely and start experimenting.
For plot reasons this is the most likely thing to happen
Old 2009-12-06, 02:26   Link #2997
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
For plot reasons this is the most likely thing to happen
of course! ^^ clare wouldn't be very happy when she finds out. not. one. bit.
Old 2009-12-06, 06:15   Link #2998
HegemonKhan
Banned

unfortunately, i think we can say, with Priscilla's returned awakened cold heartless mercilous cocky arrogant BADARSE self, i think any notion that priscilla has any care for raki is gone now (short of this current self of her somehow disappearing and she returns to her "demure" self before now)

so, all many of our ideas of how the Organization was commiting suicide capturing the guy that the two most powerful women of this world loved was a huge blunder, as they both come after the organization to rescue raki, seems dead.

granted clare will come rescue raki still, but our ideas of clare and priscilla putting their differences aside to save the man they both love seems dead now.
Old 2009-12-08, 12:19   Link #2999
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
unfortunately, i think we can say, with Priscilla's returned awakened cold heartless mercilous cocky arrogant BADARSE self, i think any notion that priscilla has any care for raki is gone now (short of this current self of her somehow disappearing and she returns to her "demure" self before now)

so, all many of our ideas of how the Organization was commiting suicide capturing the guy that the two most powerful women of this world loved was a huge blunder, as they both come after the organization to rescue raki, seems dead.

granted clare will come rescue raki still, but our ideas of clare and priscilla putting their differences aside to save the man they both love seems dead now.
That idea is not as dead as you think that priscilla didn't devour raki on the spot is proof she does have feelings for him to some degree
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2009-12-08, 12:27   Link #3000
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
That idea is not as dead as you think that priscilla didn't devour raki on the spot is proof she does have feelings for him to some degree
Yep; their is more then one possibility for how and why the split happened, but she definitely still remembers him, which means he still has a certain grasp on her.

Going back to who will be the final villain....their IS always the DoD's after all...
Closed Thread