Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-03-03, 14:26   Link #30421
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

73/100

I'm in grind hell

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-03, 20:52   Link #30422
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

100/100. Finally finished the whole event. Only the detour quest is left. That and that last quest with Shiki.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-03, 21:13   Link #30423
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I looked back to the 2017 posts and you guys didn't talk that much about him. So that's why I was asking. I got him thru gatcha and was trying to see if he wasn't as useful now that Skaldi is being used. I figure that a lot of the quick servants being released now would be better with Skaldi (approx 2 years later for the NA server) so I've future proofing my Chaldea.
You Should watch G&A Reviews on Youtube, he's right most of the time.

My analisis is he's an assa with sightly high HP and low attack futher screwed by the class mordifier, he offers very little damage by himself since he has no skill that buff attack so low damage on normal, critics and NP. His HP is high but not high enough in late content, plus lack of guts or dodge he's still vunerable. All his skills are stars focus and generation, an excellent support for crit servant without star attraction skill like karna, however Jack, Quertz Ruler, Curse Hand, Morzart, etc are equal or better on star/crit gen/distribution support plus also offer something else on the table.

In short he's good to great in generating stars and distribution, but he is too specific about it and does nothing on anything else. Pretty niche support but he has also good competition even on low rarity to steal his job.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-03, 21:22   Link #30424
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
You Should watch G&A Reviews on Youtube, he's right most of the time.

My analisis is he's an assa with sightly high HP and low attack futher screwed by the class mordifier, he offers very little damage by himself since he has no skill that buff attack so low damage on normal, critics and NP. His HP is high but not high enough in late content, plus lack of guts or dodge he's still vunerable. All his skills are stars focus and generation, an excellent support for crit servant without star attraction skill like karna, however Jack, Quertz Ruler, Curse Hand, Morzart, etc are equal or better on star/crit gen/distribution support plus also offer something else on the table.

In short he's good to great in generating stars and distribution, but he is too specific about it and does nothing on anything else. Pretty niche support but he has also good competition even on low rarity to steal his job.
Thanks for your advice. I do watch G&A reviews. His stuff is on the Fandom FGO wikia.
Old 2019-03-04, 04:18   Link #30425
McW
Canaan II When?

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/0304dlkai/

Good news... I guess CCC event has been extended... I cleared Monster quest, 100/100, beat KP and got her grail and beat Kiara twice on Saturday...so.... what to do now??????
Old 2019-03-04, 09:37   Link #30426
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

Good news... I guess CCC event has been extended... I cleared Monster quest, 100/100, beat KP and got her grail and beat Kiara twice on Saturday...so.... what to do now??????
You could prepare for the next event if you know what it is already. That's what I do when I finish early.
Old 2019-03-04, 12:00   Link #30427
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I'm stuck grinding for type x mobs.

Which nodes are best to grind for them?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 12:05   Link #30428
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Oh thank goodness, I was afraid I wouldn't make it in time

I've been grinding so much and hardly feeling any progress...at least this gives me some breathing room
Old 2019-03-04, 14:01   Link #30429
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
After one month and half of literally NOTHING

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Felt like the game had pity on me.
Old 2019-03-04, 16:08   Link #30430
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
After one month and half of literally NOTHING

Felt like the game had pity on me.
Oh grats for that roll! I've still never had a double SSR roll =/

Anyway I tried to NP2 my KP but I got spooked by Karna instead... that's a bit disappointing but still gotta be thankful for this:

No more NP1s
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 18:22   Link #30431
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I'm stuck grinding for type x mobs.

Which nodes are best to grind for them?
Back side, right foot. The Quetz node.
Old 2019-03-04, 18:50   Link #30432
Rasen

Quote:

Get a well-deserved rest?

Seriously, I think we had 3 events back-to-back.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 20:08   Link #30433
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Yeah, literally no break beside maintenances since Prisma Illya event back in January until now.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 20:59   Link #30434
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:

That's weird I had my break time between events that I used to farm Exp and Mana Prism, am I becoming a Fifth Magic User?
Old 2019-03-04, 21:13   Link #30435
Rasen

Quote:
That's weird I had my break time between events that I used to farm Exp and Mana Prism, am I becoming a Fifth Magic User?
That, or you just massively grinded the events to completion long before the events ended. Or decided you didn't need to touch the events.

What was it, Prisma (w/ Miyu), Valentine's (w/ Murasaki), and now CC (w/KingProtea)?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 22:52   Link #30436
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
That, or you just massively grinded the events to completion long before the events ended. Or decided you didn't need to touch the events.

What was it, Prisma (w/ Miyu), Valentine's (w/ Murasaki), and now CC (w/KingProtea)?
I played at night 1 hour and a half to 2 hours while watch anime or youtube, taking my time on the quest about 8 to 15 turns so quite AP refill there, I used 1 to 2 golden apples only a day. This event the only day I used more than 2 apples was the first Saturday which was the only day I used 6.

Didn't grind much, it's more I know what node was more efficient to advance because the experience 2 years ago, for example I knew I could farm Arjuna for Shaft-tentacles, Asian Servants, 10 quest on the back-side and 10 quest on the back-side hand all in one... or knew the best place for Type X eater was the foot node.

The same applied to Prismlya event, and valentine I had choco CE from before that made thing faster.
Old 2019-03-05, 04:02   Link #30437
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Back side, right foot. The Quetz node.
Yep, that's the only node with a guaranteed Type X spawn, and if you're lucky, you might get an additional spawn with the use of Gil's event CE.
Old 2019-03-05, 10:17   Link #30438
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Images
1300 day login quartz roll
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-03-05, 12:28   Link #30439
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Okay...I gave in and rolled.

I was strenghtening CEs for the fight with Beast Kiara and got a super success, rolled...and got Tristan.
Then got another one, rolled and got Suzuka. Funny enough, both were obtained through gold sparks.

Well...at least I got an SR servant out of each roll, that's good.
Old 2019-03-05, 20:38   Link #30440
McW
Canaan II When?

@belatkuro

Congratz on getting the Colossal/Female Titan. You always seem to get stuff whenever you give in and roll near end event.

@FlameSparkZ

Congratz to you too, Tristan is story locked.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon