AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2018-02-08, 12:24   Link #3261
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was good to see the old cast again. Most of them look good, except Mikasa. Mikasa expressed her feelings about Eren's actions, and I wonder what the others think. They were trying to avoid killing civilians throughout the chapter so they probably won't too happy about what he's done either.

I liked the twist with the WarHammer titan. I hadn't noticed it was formed from the bottom. Eren was very observant. Being able to form a titan from inside a crystal (which as far as we know are impossible to break, though they probably found a solution after all those years) is cheating.
Old 2018-02-08, 14:09   Link #3262
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Eren really become real man!! Man, I really can't wait for next chapter...
Old 2018-02-08, 17:23   Link #3263
Jmariofan7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I kinda feel the same. It suddenly looks really bad.
I would have preffered Eren's side to get at least a small progress, like either beeing able to eat the warhammer (though I wonder if this would have worked… in this crystal she could have just destroyed him from within), or beeing able to kill the Jaw titan.

Still wondering where Armin is, and if the armored Titan was killed during Eren's transformation or might have survived it.
All this coming from commenter who complain about literally everything dosen’t shock me.

This is Marley territory you do realize?
Jmariofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 23:05   Link #3264
Ratedhook522

Let’s not forget that even though their in a pinch with having to face 3 titans and the war hammer Titan, everything seems to be going according to plan. Hange, Armin, and Annie still haven’t made their appearance which brings to speculation that their reinforcements for the rest, and let’s not forget about both the lights that their setting up around the battlefield and that suspicious Asian women Kyomi who left before everything went to hell.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 00:36   Link #3265
ReddyRedWolf

It wouldn't surprise me if Paradis already made a deal with other countries. Given what Willy said and omitted countries wouldn't be stupid enough to piece together Marley went after the Coordinate. The same Marley that has for decades done an aggressive expansion using Titans and is about to lose ground to modern technology.

If Willy thought he can dupe the rest of the world like Marley does with their Eldians then he deserves to be eaten.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 11:40   Link #3266
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if Paradis already made a deal with other countries. Given what Willy said and omitted countries wouldn't be stupid enough to piece together Marley went after the Coordinate. The same Marley that has for decades done an aggressive expansion using Titans and is about to lose ground to modern technology.

If Willy thought he can dupe the rest of the world like Marley does with their Eldians then he deserves to be eaten.
That's my hope, because else what they're doing would not only be stupid but also criminal.

Declaring war to the whole world can only lead to your annihilation or the death of millions of people on the enemy side.

Moreover, as you said, it wouldn't be too hard to point out how for the past 100 years it was Marley that kept using titans to wage war left and right while Paradis did absolutely nothing.

While that wouldn't be enough for them to trust Paradis it would be enough to remind them that they shouldn't trust Marley either.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 13:15   Link #3267
Ratedhook522

What the world doesn’t realize is that Marley is becoming a new Eldian empire but for marleyans only while they continue to prosecute Eldians for the sins of their ancestors. They call the people on paradise island “devils” but the Marleyans are becoming their own monsters.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 14:01   Link #3268
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
What the world doesn’t realize is that Marley is becoming a new Eldian empire but for marleyans only while they continue to prosecute Eldians for the sins of their ancestors. They call the people on paradise island “devils” but the Marleyans are becoming their own monsters.
I think the implication of Reiner having a Marleyan father and Marley propaganda states Eldians committed ethnic cleansing by taking their women is that in the Titan civil war Marley are Eldians.

Why would the Tyburs have so much power in the first place if they weren't the leader of a faction in the Titan civil war?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 10:26   Link #3269
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

The next issue is on April? Damn. Why?!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 10:40   Link #3270
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The April issue comes out in March. There is no break.
Old 2018-03-07, 20:20   Link #3271
Twi

So, I found a video with Chapter 103 before i found the actual manga chapter:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-03-07, 22:27   Link #3272
WyrdMonger

I found the chapter on Marumaru.
Spoiler for Chapter 103:
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-08, 01:58   Link #3273
The Small One

Saw some bad scans.
It looked like the shifters were regularily talking to their comrades while in Titan form. (Like the cart titan talking to the people in the backpack, or the jaw titan talking to the cart).
That's actually something new, isn't it? So far we've seen only the beast titan beeing able to talk in this form. The others always had to leave their titan form at least with the upper (human) body.

So far I don't really believe that Zeke took any deadly damage.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-08, 12:53   Link #3274
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Zeke will most likely fake his death. In fact, it seemed like he was waiting for Levi's entrance to do just that.

Marley seems to be done for. Pretty much all their titans have been neutralized, their navy is gone, and Paradis is completely dominating the fight between the foot soldiers thanks to their gear. It actually seems way too easy.
Old 2018-03-08, 12:58   Link #3275
Wandering Soul

It's hard to how Marley could come back from this. In a way they succeeded in convincing the rest of the nations that Paradis is the enemy of the world, but that isn't much help for their current situation.
Old 2018-03-08, 13:40   Link #3276
grecefar

Reading I was thinking in the avengers scene with loki and tony, "we have an army,", "we have armin."

For a moment I thought that eren did ate the warhamer but I suppose is not that easy, then I'm pretty sure that Annie is still in his crystal and they don't know how to break it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-08, 13:48   Link #3277
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Marley seems to be done for. Pretty much all their titans have been neutralized, their navy is gone, and Paradis is completely dominating the fight between the foot soldiers thanks to their gear. It actually seems way too easy.
I don't think it's over already. We know that Titans have great regenerative power, so as long as they aren't dead, they can make a comeback. The Warhammer is still a threat, we now know that Reiner survived (though he probably won't fight in this battle anyways) and the others may be wounded, but not confirmed dead yet.
I guess the next chapter will turn things around again and it will go this way for a few chapters more.

What I wonder though: What did Zeke mean when he was calling for Levi saying „time is running out“… what time? Levi was also shown looking at a watch.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 04:17   Link #3278
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
I don't think it's over already. We know that Titans have great regenerative power, so as long as they aren't dead, they can make a comeback. The Warhammer is still a threat, we now know that Reiner survived (though he probably won't fight in this battle anyways) and the others may be wounded, but not confirmed dead yet.
I guess the next chapter will turn things around again and it will go this way for a few chapters more.
I agree, I expect things to make a bad turn for the Paradis faction on the next chapter, but I still think that Reiner will wake up before everything ends.

There's also a chance that Annie will appear.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 15:26   Link #3279
Twi

I'm kind of hoping Gabi eats Reiner. Not because I hate him, but because I want her to look at the world from his eyes and come to understand just how twisted the world is. The only way this cycle of hatred will end is if people learn from the past, and Reiner is too burdened by it to do anything.
Old 2018-03-10, 00:46   Link #3280
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
What I wonder though: What did Zeke mean when he was calling for Levi saying „time is running out“… what time? Levi was also shown looking at a watch.
To me I feel it obvious since it was foreshadowed or alluded to several chapters before, that likely or not Zeke is cooperating with the Survey Corps in order to destabilize Marley.

Spoiler:

It's just as Kanon suggests that Zeke is faking it all for the plan that the Survey Corps are pulling. The fact that may be Zeke is helping the scouts leaves me no doubt that Eren most likely is making use of Zeke just as he did with Grice before.

In fact, I strongly feel that when Zeke shouted, "Eren Jaeger is not my enemy", his death flag skyrocketed meaning that inevitably Eren will betray Zeke to Levi just as the War Chief did the same thing exposing his parents to the Marleyan Government in the past, and let us not forget that Levi has unfinished business with Zeke since the Ackerman gave his word to the deceased Erwin that he will kill the Beast Titan without fail.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote