AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 12 (S1 END) Rating
Perfect 10 46 27.54%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 24.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 16.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 10.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.80%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 3.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 3.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 5 2.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.60%
1 out of 10 : Painful 15 8.98%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-20, 22:10   Link #401
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Then Inaho would be the new Orange-kun!

I could see Asseylum living through this more than Inaho, but at this point who knows? The possibility of Aldnoah magic saving him is slim but not impossible. For better or worse.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:13   Link #402
MCAL

If you told me that things would be crazier than episode 11, I would have been highly skeptical, but you would have been right and I would have been wrong.

And I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but what the heck is Season 2 going to be about?
Old 2014-09-20, 22:15   Link #403
Chosen_Hero

Slaine did warn Inaho not to use the Princess to further his goals and now look, I don't blame Slaine at all and if he is the MC in s2 it's going to be interesting to see how he deals with this episodes conlcusion.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:16   Link #404
Enternal

Orange-kun! With an lopsided peeled orange mask! That sounds exciting actually...

But yeah, the ending is rather funny in ways. Hime wants to end the war. Slaine supports that. Inaho agrees with Hime and wants to help her also to end the war. Slaine's decision killed both of them.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:18   Link #405
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Slaine did warn Inaho not to use the Princess to further his goals and now look, I don't blame Slaine at all and if he is the MC in s2 it's going to be interesting to see how he deals with this episodes conlcusion.
To me it depends on Asseylum's status in terms of what's in store for him, but I see going down the path of the tragic hero.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:18   Link #406
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
If you told me that things would be crazier than episode 11, I would have been highly skeptical, but you would have been right and I would have been wrong.

And I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but what the heck is Season 2 going to be about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
But Slaine also knows that Hime wants to end the war. Inaho also wants to end the war and he's using Hime for that purpose. But at the same time, Inaho agrees with Hime and does not merely use Hime but rather is a supporter of her. It's sad that Slaine does not know about this at all due to the horrible communication from both side.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:21   Link #407
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
It surrounding her whole upper chest area to the back of her. And the heart would have been pumping it upward, so the blood for her head and back would have mixed and pooled around the same area. Also a lot of the blood from her head would have gone into her hood like it did Inaho.
Hmm, I'm not sure that the way the heart pumps would sufficiently explain what's depicted, and we can't see inside the hood anyway.

Nevertheless, it's still a lot of blood. So unless Slaine could take her someplace which would take her and treat her wound, which I seriously doubt, I'd say she is dead.

And unless I missed it, I don't think it's ever said that Aldnoah somehow provides magical healing capability.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:21   Link #408
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Martians immigration to the Earth, enslavement of the Terran's population, UEF launching a last futile operation trying to take back Earth and which probably end up with the extinction of the Terran.

If Terran are lucky, they might be treated as second class citizen like Slaine once is and if not than what I described above.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:22   Link #409
mweloo

Excuse me while I try to process the events that took place in this episode.
Holy cow. Very few shows have made me sputter in disbelief like this. And I don't know if that's a good thing in this case.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:26   Link #410
jzmagic
flargansbog

Inaho suffered a confirmed headshot, he's dead for sure.

Old 2014-09-20, 22:38   Link #411
lubczyk

Nah, Inaho will just come back with an eye patch.

He took getting shot in the face into account, you see.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:39   Link #412
Juke16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Martians immigration to the Earth, enslavement of the Terran's population, UEF launching a last futile operation trying to take back Earth and which probably end up with the extinction of the Terran.

If Terran are lucky, they might be treated as second class citizen like Slaine once is and if not than what I described above.
Then one day someone descended from the royal family who is sympathetic to terrans with strategic skills like Inaho will gain the power of kings and become able to control other people will fight against the oppressors and... oh wait wrong anime.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:40   Link #413
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Hmm, I'm not sure that the way the heart pumps would sufficiently explain what's depicted, and we can't see inside the hood anyway.

Nevertheless, it's still a lot of blood. So unless Slaine could take her someplace which would take her and treat her wound, which I seriously doubt, I'd say she is dead.

And unless I missed it, I don't think it's ever said that Aldnoah somehow provides magical healing capability.
Sometimes if it's in an artery, the heart will continue to pump the blood anyway, which can make the blood spray and shoot upward, but that's just theorizing.

But I think she's dead, and sincerely hope she is. Because this is the absolute last time I will believe it. If she's still alive this time, I don't care if somebody beheads her next time, I will not believe it.

Quote:

They said that we'll be going more into what "Aldnoah.Zero" is next season, and I think that means we're going to be spending a lot of time on Mars. The original source of Aldnoah power (where I think the "Zero" part comes in) is on Mars. The big problem with Vers' society is on Mars. If the Terrans really want to nip this thing in the bud it will be on Mars.

I have no idea why Yuki called this last battle a "victory" for the Earth Forces. It was a bittersweet victory at most, a Pyrrhic victory at worst. The Earth is losing and it's losing badly. No matter how many Martians were taken out in that battle, the Earth still got the worst blow thus far. They can't win against the Martians, especially without Inaho. And even if Inaho was still alive, they were barely winning battles one at a time. There were 37 Orbital Knights and IF Saazbaum is dead, only 3 are down. That leaves 34 still alive and kicking and who are wiping out humanity to the point of extinction all across the globe. And that's not counting any sub-knights who might be around.

So really, they need to go to the source of all this on Vers.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 22:43   Link #414
Legendzerox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Inaho suffered a confirmed headshot, he's dead for sure.

Nah, hes alive. The monologue his older sister does at the end is proof enough.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:44   Link #415
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juke16 View Post
Then one day someone descended from the royal family who is sympathetic to terrans with strategic skills like Inaho will gain the power of kings and become able to control other people will fight against the oppressors and... oh wait wrong anime.
Having a royal like Asseylum born in a place like Vers is like one out of trillion chances. But she death now, I have to say being Terran is suffering.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:50   Link #416
SineMora
Wait for it...

RIP Earth...
Without a brain, what chance do you have?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2014-09-20, 23:03   Link #417
bigdeath

I hate to sound like a broken record but why is everyone in this show so stupid. Really? Slaine, why are you in this story? This ending........I'm left speechless. I'm not sure I'm even going to bother watching the second season.

I suppose the best thing to say is nobody saw this coming and it sure makes season 2 completely unpredictable. I just don't know if I care to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Spoiler for last episode:
Hahaha, that made me laugh more than it should have. Thank you, I need that. This episode makes my head hurt.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-09-21 at 01:41. Reason: Please do not double post.... Use the edit button instead.
Old 2014-09-20, 23:12   Link #418
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
I hate to sound like a broken record but why is everyone in this show so stupid. Really? Slaine, why are you in this story. This ending........I'm left speechless. I'm not sure I'm even going to bother watching the second season.

I suppose the best thing to say is nobody saw this coming and it sure makes season 2 completely unpredictable. I just don't know if I care to watch.
That's what I was thinking. "I will save the man who not only orchestrated multiple assassination attempts, but also told me personally, that he will not stop until he kills girl I love in the name of revenge against the royal family."

Gee, how could that bite him in the ass?
Old 2014-09-20, 23:15   Link #419
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post

Those are fleeting dream.
Old 2014-09-20, 23:21   Link #420
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendzerox View Post
Nah, hes alive. The monologue his older sister does at the end is proof enough.
Can't survive a headshot like that. And this was an Urobutcher influenced series, so I'm positive he's dead.
Closed Thread