Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-08, 10:08   Link #501
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
Anyway, the series is going to be getting a second ED from what i've heard - can it ben even more crazy then the one we have now? ^^;
Yes, please! >_>

I dislike this ending. I find it obscene in a non-funny way. Also, the "ababa" and "hogya" are annoying.

I only watch the first 7 or 10 seconds which shows "dramatic" images of Satou, Yamazaki, Misaki and the Senpai with a nice piano/guitar tone. XD
Old 2006-09-08, 10:11   Link #502
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Heh, i don't mind listening to it as a solo song.. but as a ending song, it just destroys whatever mood i'm in from watching the previous episode.

Who knows what the new ED has instoor for us. As for the OP.. if its going to change at all, it has to be a Round Table Featuring Nino song. <3
Old 2006-09-08, 11:49   Link #503
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
new ending song er? ^^ sounds good cause the current ending is really doing my head in...i think its a matter of taste tbh and it not suited for me
but i really love the op song so i hope the 2nd op (if there is gona be one) can be better or on par with it...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 13:34   Link #504
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Aww, new ending? I actually liked the ending song, not only because I like the music, but the theme also fits rather well. After all, what is a hikkikomori other than someone who refuses to (or in a lot of cases, can't) 'grow up' and face reality head on?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 13:37   Link #505
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3
After all, what is a hikkikomori other than someone who refuses to (or in a lot of cases, can't) 'grow up' and face reality head on?
Like i said, the ED song fits perfectly.. its just a bit to 'in your face' after some of the moments you're left with from a episode.
Old 2006-09-08, 13:44   Link #506
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I love the OP and I dislike the ED. The ED may be of substance, but that doesn't change the fact that it's pretty much irritating to my ears.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 13:47   Link #507
rooboy
Umeboshi!

I skip almost all endings anyway, I like the first couple of seconds of NHK's ending, but after that I stop watching.
Old 2006-09-08, 16:00   Link #508
kazuni

haha, the series is certainly getting more and more interesting

I'm just very doubtful how they're gonna animate the later chapters of the series... it's just getting _much_ more extreme (if you manga readers know what I mean) especially
Spoiler for Don't read this _HUGE_ spoiler unless u read the manga...:
haha...

anyhow, i'm dying to wait for the next few episodes being aired! !! ! great series.
kazuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 22:02   Link #509
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuni
Spoiler for Don't read this _HUGE_ spoiler unless u read the manga...:
haha...
rofl rofl lol lol XD i wonder how they are gona do that on the anime or would it be skipped

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 02:31   Link #510
iamtetsuo
Thinking Different Member
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to iamtetsuo
Personally I think the ED kicks major butt. I also find it obscene but in a hilarious way. I think it is a perfect match to the show. The OP is also quite wonderfull.

Now I know that we'v seen Misake working in a manga shop and walking around with her mom, but this is what leads me to believe that she could be a reformed hikkomori, or a hikkomori on her way to recovery.
Another thing that leads me to believe that she is (or was) a hikkomori is the very advice she gave to Satou that he just needs to view everyone as lower than himself. Working in a Manga shop makes sense for her because she could easily view most of the customers as lower than herself. Also the only other scene where Misake has been in public, she was with her mother. And as we have seen from Satou a hikkomori can go into public if s/he is with someone they feel comfortable with.

However the scenes of Misakes room present her as a neat clean organised person, completely the opposite of Satou's room. This lends support to the reformed hikkomori theory.

I also like Tritoch's idea that she has a minor case of social anxiety. Although where is the line drawn between minor social anxiety and a full blown case of hikkomori?
Old 2006-09-09, 07:15   Link #511
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Misaki being a hikkomori:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
i wonder how they are gona do that on the anime or would it be skipped
Its an important part of the story, so it'll probably just get rated down a bit.
Old 2006-09-09, 18:09   Link #512
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Yes, please! >_>

I dislike this ending. I find it obscene in a non-funny way. Also, the "ababa" and "hogya" are annoying.

I only watch the first 7 or 10 seconds which shows "dramatic" images of Satou, Yamazaki, Misaki and the Senpai with a nice piano/guitar tone. XD
+1 here... the ending is toooooooooo creepy and it really freaks me out :ups: ...hopefully we will have nice, decent, relax, laid back ED soon T_T

<-- I today join the bandwagon to watch NHK ni Youkoso! and that was worth every MBs and my 3hrs to watch it all in 1 run.... The animation is as good as it get from GONZO, kinda unique character design too..
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 18:32   Link #513
issei

i love the ED, personally. i'm tired of the same old saccharine and slow melodies sung by either a pop singer or one of the series' VAs for every single anime series that has a relationship in it.
Old 2006-09-09, 23:43   Link #514
wao
OK.

Count me in as one of the persons who love the ED. The lyrics are witty and well-written, and the song in general is a wonderful jab mocking all the "akachan ningen"s out there. The animation is great too... The inclusion of the big-boobed maid was also a great bit

I love the rock themes and songs in this show, they're excellent. One of my favourite tracks on the OST is ... since I don't know how to romanize it, 君に崩えホえ (they sing kimi ni hoe hoe). It's been on heavy repeat for some time. Normally I'm not much of a rock fan either...
Old 2006-09-10, 00:06   Link #515
yjs

I can vouch the for excellence of the OST. Some great songs on there and it's quite unique; since you don't get a lot of rock soundtracks nowadays in anime.
yjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 01:14   Link #516
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I loved the ED too. It was as perverted as the series and writen and animated extremely well. Do we know anything about the new ED yet? Is the OP changing too?
Old 2006-09-10, 01:57   Link #517
wao
OK.

For the love of anything, I hope they don't change the OP as well. That opening animation with the music is one of the top OPs of the year. Unless the next OP can top this one - which I doubt, I don't see the director of the previous OP working on another one for Gonzo.
Old 2006-09-10, 03:04   Link #518
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Does anyone know if the Purupuru Pururin song is going to be on the OST or not? Oh and are you people serial about disliking the ending is totally apeshit insane in such a funny way that it even blew my mind the first time I saw it, and you know what its different and unique. I love it as well as the opening which kind of sounds like Elevator music.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 07:18   Link #519
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Does anyone know if the Purupuru Pururin song is going to be on the OST or not?.
I've gotta answer this question again.. -_-

If you check back into the thread, you'll find the release day for its own single.
Old 2006-09-10, 14:01   Link #520
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Does anyone know if the Purupuru Pururin song is going to be on the OST or not? Oh and are you people serial about disliking the ending is totally apeshit insane in such a funny way that it even blew my mind the first time I saw it, and you know what its different and unique. I love it as well as the opening which kind of sounds like Elevator music.

Well, all I could come up with is...

Ringtone info is here and here. Midi version is here.

Henshin Mahou Pururin info is here.

I can't pull up its release info on CD Japan. It's not on the OST by the way. Shiroth said that it would have its own release.

I can't read Japanese so that's all I could come up with in this thread.

Maybe, some of the others could say it one more time.

Tags
gonzo, psychological