AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-16, 15:00   Link #541
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Why not guess wildly? Anyone that guessed what was going to happen in episode 22 of CG R1 is either physic or a member of Sunrise causing mischief. However i stand by my choice that she will become his Knight at some point.
You could already consider her his knight being that she is captain of Zero squadron, the personal bodyguards of Zero. That pretty similar relationship that Guilford has to Cornelia just not referred to as such.
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 15:03   Link #542
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Well technically as the commander of Zero squadron she is already Zeros' chief bodyguard so they might as well make it official. Also it is the Black Knights so they've already copied that Brtannian thing for the naming.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 15:07   Link #543
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't see any reason to do such a thing. Just keeping her as the head of the Zero Squad seems enough to me. Why make it official? What would be the point?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 09:36   Link #544
Stretch5920

She's already his Knight really.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 10:38   Link #545
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Meh, just another indicator I suppose to some.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-17, 10:40   Link #546
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Meh, just another indicator I suppose to some.
Indicator of what?
That he sees that Kallen is an ace pilot? ofcourse, otherwise he'd not make her head of Zero zquad : /

If you're thinking romance, I really doubt that's why he appointed her to that position
Old 2008-05-17, 10:47   Link #547
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
He appointed her his bodyguard because she's his most trusted of subordinates and an ace pilot.

Dann isn't talking about that however. He's talking about her basically already being Lelouch's knight. Though I do agree it's not much of an indicator. The fact that most of what Kallen has done this season has either been thinking about Lelouch, talking to Lelouch or simply being around Lelouch can be an indicator of potentially developing feelings (romantic or otherwise) for Lelouch, though. Key phrase there is "can be", though. That means it doesn't necessarily mean anything but rather there's the possibility that it does.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 10:47   Link #548
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, yes romance. It has nothing to do with appointing her to the position though.

Old 2008-05-17, 11:51   Link #549
Stretch5920

it's got nothing to do with romance. It's about her faith in Zero has been shaken because Lelouch is a douchebag and nothing like the Zero he pretends to be.
Old 2008-05-17, 12:17   Link #550
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

He's getting better...

Old 2008-05-17, 13:20   Link #551
Pathis87

Well kallen might become a 2nd Marianne , meaning the best female KMF pilot out there so she would basically be lelouches Knight of 1 . BTW does anyone know if Marianne was in the KoR ? If so could she have been the knight of 1 and maybe charles sought a strong woman ( for a strong offspring) and married her thus she became a prinses ? We do know that she wasn't royalty from the beginning and was knighted at one time ... .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 13:30   Link #552
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Well kallen might become a 2nd Marianne , meaning the best female KMF pilot out there so she would basically be lelouches Knight of 1 . BTW does anyone know if Marianne was in the KoR ? If so could she have been the knight of 1 and maybe charles sought a strong woman ( for a strong offspring) and married her thus she became a prinses ? We do know that she wasn't royalty from the beginning and was knighted at one time ... .
all we know is that she was knighted for her skills with a knightmare and she was nicknamed Marianne the Flash. There's probably more to it but we won't find out for awhile.
Old 2008-05-17, 13:37   Link #553
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Where do people keep getting that she may have been the Knight of One? I also don't really get comparisons between Marianne and Kallen. They were good pilots, but that's about all I ever saw.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-05-17 at 13:49.
Old 2008-05-17, 13:48   Link #554
Pathis87

Quote:
Where do people keep getting that she may have been the Knight of One?
just a hunch , call it a gut feeling . It's not like Charles would say to someone like villeta who is a knight and now a barones herself :" hey let's marry and give me some babies , ow when we have a son i'll let him succeed me" ... .
Marianne definately wasn't a normal knight for that to happen , it would have been a really rare once a time occasion and that might have led to her downfall like lelouch claimed ; many other wives of Charles were jealous of her .

DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-05-17, 13:53   Link #555
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I think there would have been actual references to her being the Knight of One. That's sort of a big deal since it is one of the highest positions one could get.

And they weren't jealous, they simply didn't like that a commoner was one of them. She was an eyesore to them.

And there were no indications she was anything but a normal Knight. She tested for the Ashford family and achieved accalim though them and other acts. There were actually indications that she was a Knight and just that.

And it was revealed that the Emperor chose woman to have children with based on their potential for Geass, which Marianne had a high amount of.

Old 2008-05-17, 13:56   Link #556
Pathis87

Quote:
I think there would have been actual references to her being the Knight of One. That's sort of a big deal since it is one of the highest positions one could get.

And they weren't jealous, they simply didn't like that a commoner was one of them. She was an eyesore to them.

And there were no indications she was anything but a normal Knight. She tested for the Ashford family and achieved accalim though them and other acts. There were actually indications that she was a Knight and just that.

And it was revealed that the Emperor chose woman to have children with based on their potential for Geass, which Marianne had a high amount of.
so his other brothers and sisters could have geass potential ?
Imagine a Cornelia with geass

Old 2008-05-17, 14:00   Link #557
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

They probably all do. In the DS games, Euphemia recieved Geass from V.V.. It's arguable whether that would have been the case in the show though.

Anyway, this is getting off topic from Kallen by a lot.

Old 2008-05-17, 14:00   Link #558
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Well Knight of the Rounds has been someone introduced with the second season so if it was true (doubt it) it's not like they could have mentioned it in season 1. Would explain why Cornelia looked up to her though.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 14:02   Link #559
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The KoR were mentioned in first season materials though, such as Jeremiah aspiring to be the Knight of One.

Still, this is off topic for this thread so let's stay off this topic here.

Old 2008-05-17, 14:12   Link #560
Pathis87

Quote:
They probably all do. In the DS games, Euphemia recieved Geass from V.V.. It's arguable whether that would have been the case in the show though.

Anyway, this is getting off topic from Kallen by a lot.
yeah uhm something about kallen now to keep this thread on track
I do believe she will be the one he ends up with , not that i am so into LI things that's not why i watch this series for but there have been a lot of indications down that road.Like the teasing of lelouch after they freed the Oobk members or the 2nd episode where he teases her with her outfit .

A question which i asked myself a lot these days is : why Kallen has her straight gelled hair again in episode 7?It's like she were her Kallen Stadfeldt persona , because other then suzaku and the student council none know of her involvement with the Oobk .