Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-07, 15:18   Link #561
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
umm no he doesn't, i mean the mail box is on the edge of a cliff for crying out loud..., that guy is asking if the letter actually goes anywhere...

Just saw ep5 and i have to say this show is getting me hooked, yet I still don't see why you guys hate Kyoshiro so much, i watched ep 4-5 and I have to say i enjoyed

Spoiler for ep 4:

But I can see where you guys are coming from cause I do really feel pity for Setsuna especially when in:

Spoiler for ep 5:
I do have to agree and commend Kyoshiro on that aspect, however, he is too emotionally driven. Lashing out at the very first hint of spite against anyone who mocks Kazuya, or only taking revenge as the first marked item on his list.

Sojiro may have not told to Kyoshiro outright the former's flaw of getting carried away, but the latter hinted at it to warn Kyoshiro not to follow on Kazuya's steps.

Spoiler for Setsuna's dismay:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 15:29   Link #562
Aurelia aurita
???

Spoiler:
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 15:41   Link #563
Mazryonh

Are you saying that because Kazuya had long hair and this new guy doesn't?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 15:42   Link #564
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu Tsubasa View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-08, 16:01   Link #565
Aurelia aurita
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Are you saying that because Kazuya had long hair and this new guy doesn't?
Spoiler:

I'm curious if this episode is going to be what episode 8 was for Kannazuki no Miko.
Old 2007-02-08, 17:40   Link #566
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Spoiler:

I'm curious if this episode is going to be what episode 8 was for Kannazuki no Miko.
Spoiler:
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 18:08   Link #567
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
What a dysfunctional family. It seems all the siblings have there own quirks about them. THe truth has finally been reveled about Kuu but none of us were really surprised about it. What im wondering is how important is she and what role does she play. The fact that all parties involved seem to vying for her shows she is of great importance.

I was sad to see how Mika has changed whatever conditioning she went through has made her totally devoid of any emotion.

Watching the scene with Setsuna asking for more Mana was rough. It was so obvious that it was more than that. She may be a AA but she has human emotion she can feel love, she just wanted to know that Kyoshiro cared for her. I think she wants to be treated the same way Kuu is treated by him. But she really did get her ass handed to her i wonder what they did to boost Mikas Mana so high.

I hope Kyoshiro realizes that Kuu and Setsuna may not be human but they have feelings and he comes to regard them better than just viewing them as weapons. I think he put on that facade for Kuu as not to let her know she is an AA
Old 2007-02-08, 20:37   Link #568
Aurelia aurita
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
What a dysfunctional family. It seems all the siblings have there own quirks about them.
I hope Kyoshiro realizes that Kuu and Setsuna may not be human but they have feelings and he comes to regard them better than just viewing them as weapons. I think he put on that facade for Kuu as not to let her know she is an AA.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-08, 20:47   Link #569
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 20:49   Link #570
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Watching the scene with Setsuna asking for more Mana was rough. It was so obvious that it was more than that. She may be a AA but she has human emotion she can feel love, she just wanted to know that Kyoshiro cared for her. I think she wants to be treated the same way Kuu is treated by him. But she really did get her ass handed to her i wonder what they did to boost Mikas Mana so high.

I hope Kyoshiro realizes that Kuu and Setsuna may not be human but they have feelings and he comes to regard them better than just viewing them as weapons. I think he put on that facade for Kuu as not to let her know she is an AA
It's interesting that both Kyoshiro and Setsuna are child-like in their mentality. With Setsuna, she's always asks Kyoshiro if that's what he wants, and when he says yes, she seems really happy to go do whatever he wants done because it'll please him. It kind of reminds me of a little kid wanting approval and affection from her parents by doing whatever they want. Of course if he's using her mentality to his end then that's pretty cruel, like using a child's innocent desire being manipulated for somone else's selfish means. But the ironic thing is Kyoshiro himself is rather childish by blindly idolizing his brother Kazuya. Even though Kyoshiro's basicly a grown man, he hasn't out grown the little boy who fails to see the other side of the people around him.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 21:01   Link #571
Tsuki-Miko-14
aRed moon look evil to me

Location: do u like to know where ............well im in hell ,are you happy now
Send a message via AIM to Tsuki-Miko-14
ok in the being epi 1 kyoshiro saw some thing on kuu's chest ,and he may know that she an AA, but why he use her and not tell her that she an AA.

and it hurt me to see setsuna call out kyoshiro for mana in epi 5
poor setsuna and she think it her fault that kaon got away with kuu.

Last edited by Tsuki-Miko-14; 2007-02-08 at 23:24. Reason: forgot to put setsuna name
Tsuki-Miko-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 22:50   Link #572
Aurelia aurita
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki-Miko-14 View Post
ok in the being epi 1 kyoshiro saw some thing on kuu's chest ,and he may know that she an AA, but why he use her and not tell her that she an AA.

and it hurt me to see setsuna call out kyoshiro for mana in epi 5
poor and she think it her fault that kaon got away with kuu.
We don't know yet. That's why we're eagerly anticipating the next episode tomorrow. I even get up early to see if the raws are available yet, so that I can watch it when I come home.
Old 2007-02-09, 04:36   Link #573
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

It seems we are all awaiting the moment when Setsuna will snap on Kuu/Kyoshiro But here is a thought - maybe part of the reason why Setsuna is always so sad when Kyoshiro seems so nice to Kuu is because she knows that Kuu is an AA, and she is sad for Kuu - she sees how happy Kuu is when Kyoshiro is being nice to her, but she knows that it is all an act from Kyoshiro's part, and it pains her to see Kuu in such a situation, when she is being blantly lied to and being used, without her realising it.
Old 2007-02-09, 05:01   Link #574
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
It seems we are all awaiting the moment when Setsuna will snap on Kuu/Kyoshiro But here is a thought - maybe part of the reason why Setsuna is always so sad when Kyoshiro seems so nice to Kuu is because she knows that Kuu is an AA, and she is sad for Kuu - she sees how happy Kuu is when Kyoshiro is being nice to her, but she knows that it is all an act from Kyoshiro's part, and it pains her to see Kuu in such a situation, when she is being blantly lied to and being used, without her realising it.
Good concept, but i doubt that it's the case, considering what we just saw in ep 5

Spoiler for ep 5:

Good twist on perspective but very doubtful that it's the case.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 05:04   Link #575
Aurelia aurita
???

The raw's out already. And I checked this at 5 AM.

That's certainly a possibility, Skyfall, but as I've said, we shall soon see.
Old 2007-02-09, 10:57   Link #576
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
actually i think its not that likely ~ i think that not even setsuna knows that kuu is an AA tbh ~ i remember a scene (ep 5) where setsuna asks if kyoshiro must take kuu to joto aswell ~ one way of looking it would be that she doesnt want kuu to get hurt (forseeing fighting maybe?) another would be shes kinda jealous already...but if she knows that kuu is an AA then she wouldnt have been caring about her that much (probably knows that she could fend for herself if theres a real need ~ i bet kyoshiro wont hold back a kiss )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 11:47   Link #577
Barbka

can someone that watched ep 6 and understands japanese tells me what is happening? I really don't get it hehe...
Barbka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 15:06   Link #578
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for ep6:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 15:51   Link #579
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 15:58   Link #580
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Well

Spoiler:
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen