Notices

Old 2011-09-07, 13:34   Link #41
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
These are the names and seiyuu for the new cast:

Second google-head boy after Taiki:
Taigiru Akashi (明石タギル, Akashi Taigiru, voiced by Yuki Kaida )
Partner: Gamudramon (ガムドラモン, Gamudoramon, voiced by Teiyu Ichiryusai).

Boy wearing cap:
Ren Tobari (戸張レン, Tobari Ren, Voiced by Shōji Umeka)
Partner: Dracmon (Dorakumon).

Silver-haired boy:
Ryouma Mogami (最上リョウマ, Mogami Ryōma, Voiced by Junko Minagawa )
Partner: Psychemon (Saikemon).

Blondie girl:
Airu Suzaki (洲崎アイル, Suzaki Airu, voiced by Ami Koshimizu )
Partner: Opossumon (Opossamon).
It seems there's a second list of seiyuu cast for the new characters since yesterday:

http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs...cast-list.html

It indicates that the source is from the same source as the first one: 2ch (and it's rumoured/been said the first list of seiyuu for the new characters was a mistake). It's still needed, therefore, a official source from Toei Animation or TV Asahi (either before the start of the new series or only during the 1st Episode). This is quite confusing - what will be the official seiyuu list for the new characters (one of those two, a mix of both or something different from the two list of seiyuus)?

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2011-09-08 at 12:58.
LAboy 456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 15:19   Link #42
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

A user on the BokutaChinoDigitalWorld blogspot put a link to a picture about the new Digimon series. In there, the user says that this text has the list of seiyuus (at least, the important ones):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...496513444.jpg/

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2011-09-08 at 16:17.
Old 2011-09-08, 15:31   Link #43
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

At the same time, the resumes for the first two episodes have also been revealed:

Spoiler for Digimon Xros Wars: Hunter Boys Running Through Time:

http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs....html#comments

Old 2011-09-08, 16:11   Link #44
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
The real new voice cast:

Quote:
Tagiru Akashi : Marina Inoue
Gamudramon : Kumiko Watanabe
Ryouma Mogami : Tetsuya Kakihara
Ren Tobari : Houko Kuwashima
Airu Suzaki : Megumi Han
Mami Kisaki : Yumi Sudou
Source is that scan LABoy posted from 2chan which he should NOT have hotlinked because hotlinking from any Chan is bad.

Here's a NOT HOTLINK (reupload to imageshack): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...496513444.jpg/
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 16:19   Link #45
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
that scan LABoy posted from 2chan which he should NOT have hotlinked because hotlinking from any Chan is bad.

Here's a NOT HOTLINK (reupload to imageshack): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...496513444.jpg/
(blushing)

Sorry... now edited...
Old 2011-09-08, 16:25   Link #46
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

So, Houko Kuwashima, after doing the voice of Nene on "Digimon Xros Wars", will also play a part on the new series by voicing a boy: Ren

And Keroro (Keroro Gunsou)'s voice actress (Kumiko Watanabe) is going to be in it too... as well as Wataru (Hayate no Gotoku!)'s voice actress (Marina Inoue). Very good casting for the new characters...

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2011-09-08 at 16:40.
Old 2011-09-08, 16:25   Link #47
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAboy 456 View Post
(blushing)

Sorry... now edited...
Oh god I hope you didn't take me too seriously, sorry for that.

While I was saying that hotlinking from any chan (2chan, 2ch, 4chan, etc) is bad, which is true, I used an over the top manner because I was intending to be humourous. Sorry.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 03:31   Link #48
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

Another news about the series:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...anchise-heroes

One curious news is that the series "will bring together the lead characters from the previous entries in the Digimon franchise as Digimon Hunters", according to Newtype ( http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...496513444.jpg/ ). Therefore, it could seem that Taichi (also known as Tai, Digimon Adventure), Daisuke (better known internationally as Davis, Digimon Adventure 02/Zero Two), Takato (Digimon Tamers), Takuya (Digimon Frontier) and Masaru (Digimon Savers) could be slated to be back once and for all... if it's true or not, that's something that is yet to be seen

Also, Yukio Kaizawa (who directed, amongst many anime series, Digimon Tamers) will be the new director

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2011-09-09 at 18:48.
Old 2011-09-09, 03:40   Link #49
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

One curious news is that the series "will bring together the lead characters from the previous entries in the Digimon franchise as Digimon Hunters", according to Newtype ( http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...496513444.jpg/ ). Therefore, it could seem that Taichi (also known as Tai, Digimon Adventure), Daisuke (better known internationally as Davis, Digimon Adventure 02/Zero Two), Takato (Digimon Tamers), Takuya (Digimon Frontier) and Masaru (Digimon Savers) could be slated to be back once and for all...
Holy shit... Trying Not to get carried away, but if that's true...

Quote:
Also, Yukio Kaizawa (who directed Digimon Tamers) will be the new director
Doesn't necessarily means it would follow the same vein, but this definitely pip my interest alot
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 05:23   Link #50
Homura7

My reaction to the news.

Oh, and apparently the new season will start from episode 55, not from the beggining, which officially makes Xros Wars the longest digimon season of the entire franchise.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 06:00   Link #51
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
My god, there are so many ways for this to go wrong, but it's looking to be a rather interesting watch. It makes sense since they're going to be jumping through time (lol I wonder what will happen when they get to savers and the difference in character design shows). I guess this will be Digimon's Kamen Rider Decade.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 06:47   Link #52
yellowscarves

My interest in this show has just increased exponentially. I just hope they're not all old-timers.
yellowscarves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 21:15   Link #53
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
I was like what time?? I was hoping they would go back in time and meet the older series cast XD
Woah I so did not realize that it could possibly mean that we may have the old cast back! I was only speculating! This would be kick ass.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 02:00   Link #54
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Dude if this news is true, they might just find a way to correct the mistakes made in season 2. PLEASE bring back T.K and Kairi.....those are the only two I really care about.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 20:49   Link #55
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Ok this this could either be really cool or a total disaster. Still a chance to see some leads like Tai again would be cool.
Old 2011-09-11, 17:40   Link #56
Homura7

Xros Wars writers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>02
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 18:15   Link #57
Yuna Amakura

Put Jen in this thing and I'll watch this even if it is the worse thing ever made.
Yuna Amakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 07:43   Link #58
LAboy 456
Portuguese Anime Fan

More news about the 2nd series (3rd season) of Digimon Xros Wars:

http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogs....html#comments

According to NewsAmeba (the main source for the Bokuta Chino's recent information posting - all credits reserved to the blog for the translation), the first main "chapter" of the new series is Digi Quartz, supposedly explaining it's the line between the human world and the Digimon world (more about it on the link I posted) and there'll be two side-teams, as expected (a bit similiar method from the 1st season of the 1st series). The list, therefore, is something like this:

In the Heroes team: Taiki, Yuu and Tagiru
In the Rivals team: Ren, Ryouma and Airu

It seems there's going to be some fight between them for now...

Still no confirmation (yet) about appearances in the series of the past leading characters from the Digimon franchise though

Last edited by LAboy 456; 2011-09-13 at 12:48.
Old 2011-09-14, 10:04   Link #59
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Quote:
Another news about the series:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...anchise-heroes

One curious news is that the series "will bring together the lead characters from the previous entries in the Digimon franchise as Digimon Hunters", according to Newtype ( http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...496513444.jpg/ ). Therefore, it could seem that Taichi (also known as Tai, Digimon Adventure), Daisuke (better known internationally as Davis, Digimon Adventure 02/Zero Two), Takato (Digimon Tamers), Takuya (Digimon Frontier) and Masaru (Digimon Savers) could be slated to be back once and for all... if it's true or not, that's something that is yet to be seen

Also, Yukio Kaizawa (who directed, amongst many anime series, Digimon Tamers) will be the new director
ONERE DEKAIDO!!!

So Toei has full on Decade fever now.

A little back story: A few years ago Toei had a series to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the current era of Kamen Rider called Kamen Rider Decade, where the titular character traveled to other Rider world and interacted with Riders of past eras. Currently, there is a Super Sentai series, Gokaiger, with a similar theme. Looks like third times a charm with Digimon
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 11:07   Link #60
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
ONERE DEKAIDO!!!

So Toei has full on Decade fever now.

A little back story: A few years ago Toei had a series to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the current era of Kamen Rider called Kamen Rider Decade, where the titular character traveled to other Rider world and interacted with Riders of past eras. Currently, there is a Super Sentai series, Gokaiger, with a similar theme. Looks like third times a charm with Digimon

I heard power ranger did the same thing,I saw some videos in youtube and they have this large power ranger battle,from the 1st series till current.