Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-06, 17:42   Link #41
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Basing her facts on what?
Seeing Sasuke's progress pre- and posttimeskip. I don't know why you can't accept the possibilty... he would even give his body to Orochimaru. Why not take some pills here and practice some kinjutsu there^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 17:47   Link #42
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Seeing Sasuke's progress pre- and posttimeskip.
Again, are you are telling me what Sasuke did on the Pre Timeskip in 2 weeks is normal? especially for a 13 years old boy but apparently what Sasuke did on Post Timeskip afte 2.5 years isn't normal, when he really didn't do anything that he hasn't done before?

Quote:
I don't know why you can't accept the possibilty... he would even give his body to Orochimaru. Why not take some pills here and practice some kinjutsu there^^

We all know Sasuke is faking it since he won't allow anyone kill Itachi, but him. Have you heard of acting, pretending?
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 17:53   Link #43
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Sakura saw the same Sasuke, but stronger, as it should be expected from him a genius from the Uchiha clan. Sakura deducted that from her ass!
Yes, the same Sasuke: the one who grew 2.5 years more in many parts, and the one you saw in black and white that would allow you to see his skin color "perfectly". Deduction from the a.. does not seem to be limited to the manga...
Quote:
What? That has nothing to do with what i said. No one knew about Oro's immortality, until he showed it to Sandaime and the anbu shinobis that were watching the fight.
Unfortunately, it has something to do with what you said. Oro's body has "completely" changed from his original body, except for the mask he is wearing. But, Tsunade couldn't clearly tell a difference at the beginning (let's use the word clearly, because later on she made an expression stating that she suspected something is different).

What does that tell you, a highly experienced medical ninja not noticing a difference in his long-term ex-friend? Even if something is obvious (or not obvious, depending on the way you look at it) to us the medical ninja does not have to see it the way we do.

With the mask removed, the difference became highly clear. Now, Sasuke is not using any kind of masks, what he showed is what he has. So, if there is something different with his body, the curtain is already removed to prevent some obvious differences to be seen.

Quote:
She is Tsuande's disciple, not Tsaunde. Her experience doesn't match Tsunade. Again, Tsuande saw physical evidence which were obvious to anyone, that something had happened to Oro. Sasuke was the same, but stronger, as expected from an Genius from the Uchiha clan.
Wow, all this time, I though Sakura was Tsunade. Thanks for reminding me. Now, where were we? Yes, the experience. Let me ask you this, how experienced do you think Chiyo was? No comment in your reply, maybe you have accidently missed Chiyo, she was the old woman from the Sand village, who was Sasori's grandmother, and who fought alongside Sakura against Sasori. And, compared to her, how well did Sakura perform? I think it is safe to say, in terms of medical expertise, Sakura has reached a level of being trustable, rather than being a "deductioner from the a.." .

Sasuke was the same as old Sasuke just like Naruto was the same as the old Naruto. Naruto could reach a 4-tailed highly-Kyuubified level thanks to his Kyuubi powers, what does Sasuke have to reach a similar/ or better development - 8-tails?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 17:55   Link #44
ri0

Quote:
Again, are you are telling me what Sasuke did on the Pre Timeskip in 2 weeks is normal? especially for a 13 years old boy but apparently what Sasuke did on Post Timeskip afte 2.5 years isn't normal, when he really didn't do anything that he hasn't done before?
Sakura thought so... And I guess she was one of the persons that spent most of the time with him.
Quote:
We all know Sasuke is faking it since he won't allow anyone kill Itachi, but him. Have you heard of acting, pretending?
We'll see... I don't believe I can convince you to obtain a more open-minded position. I, too, stay with my original statement: There's a possibility he's taking drugs... we can't prove he's a junkie but we can't deny it either.
Old 2006-12-06, 18:05   Link #45
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

[QUOTE=LostOnTheU-rturn;760517]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post

and that's where you fall short because apparently simply saying "he is so much powerful now" couldn't described Sasuke to her, he was so much stronger/powerful than she thought he could be, that she needed to say drugs/kinjutsu.

This is like when Kabuto saw the Oro vs MK fight, he said to himself, this is a fight between monster. Is Oro a monster? no. It was a way to describe his strength just like Sakura used drugs to describe Sasuke's strength.
Yes, because whenever a strong character is shown people in Naruto exclaim "OMG THEY ARE ON DRUGS!". Or maybe it's sakura's catch phrase. /sarcasm

Saying "hes a monster" is a normal phrase when seeing someone strong. Saying "he is probably on drugs!" really is not. You really don't have a leg to stand on here. If you are trying to convince people of your point, im afraid you are the only one convinced here. You might as well throw in the towel, because you seem to be flailing frantically to be right >.<
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 18:10   Link #46
ri0

Quote:
Yes, because whenever a strong character is shown people in Naruto exclaim "OMG THEY ARE ON DRUGS!". Or maybe it's sakura's catch phrase. /sarcasm
Did you never get it? Last time Kabuto saw Orochimaru fight he was like: "Damn, this guy is a monster... he's hanging out with Godzilla and Gamera, his power is even greater than before."
Old 2006-12-06, 18:11   Link #47
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Yes, the same Sasuke: the one who grew 2.5 years more in many parts, and the one you saw in black and white that would allow you to see his skin color "perfectly". Deduction from the a.. does not seem to be limited to the manga...
Sorry, this white and black manga is the same as the one we read and saw Oro all "screwed up" in his meeting with Tsunade.

Quote:
Unfortunately, it has something to do with what you said. Oro's body has "completely" changed from his original body, except for the mask he is wearing. But, Tsunade couldn't clearly tell a difference at the beginning (let's use the word clearly, because later on she made an expression stating that she suspected something is different).
Oro uses henge just like Tsunade uses henge.

Oro is in a new body, which he can henged to his old/young self.
Just like Tsunade, the difference is that Tsunade is old with a fake facade, and Oro is in someone else body.

She saw Oro in bad condition, even his finger were shaking. Again, it was very obvious that something happen to Oro.

Quote:
What does that tell you, a highly experienced medical ninja not noticing a difference in his long-term ex-friend? Even if something is obvious (or not obvious, depending on the way you look at it) to us the medical ninja does not have to see it the way we do.
Sorry, what she deducted everything by describing his physical body, which we all saw, and could easily come up with the same conclusion.

Quote:
With the mask removed, the difference became highly clear.
Its not really a mask, its henge.

Quote:
Now, Sasuke is not using any kind of masks, what he showed is what he has. So, if there is something different with his body, the curtain is already removed to prevent some obvious differences to be seen.
What is different from his body? That he is now taller? That he has different clothes? His hair? There is nothing different with his body.

Quote:
Wow, all this time, I though Sakura was Tsunade. Thanks for reminding me. Now, where were we? Yes, the experience. Let me ask you this, how experienced do you think Chiyo was? No comment in your reply, maybe you have accidently missed Chiyo, she was the old woman from the Sand village, who was Sasori's grandmother, and who fought alongside Sakura against Sasori. And, compared to her, how well did Sakura perform? I think it is safe to say, in terms of medical expertise, Sakura has reached a level of being trustable, rather than being a "deductioner from the a.." .
Sakura is good there is no doubt about that, but she is not as good as master, THE FACT that she doesn't back up her speculation shows her inexperience. What were the reason for her to say that? She didn't say, so they are theories.

Quote:
Sasuke was the same as old Sasuke just like Naruto was the same as the old Naruto. Naruto could reach a 4-tailed highly-Kyuubified level thanks to his Kyuubi powers, what does Sasuke have to reach a similar/ or better development - 8-tails?
Sorry but you lost me here?

Sasuke showed what his genius is able to do in 2.5 years. To tell you thr truth i wasn't impress with him. he didn't show anything news, but what he already new, but he was better at it, like its to be expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Sakura thought so... And I guess she was one of the persons that spent most of the time with him.
You didn't answer the question.

So its normal for what Sasuke did in 2 weeks but not normal what he did in 2.5 years which was nothing?

Quote:
We'll see... I don't believe I can convince you to obtain a more open-minded position. I, too, stay with my original statement: There's a possibility he's taking drugs... we can't prove he's a junkie but we can't deny it either.

All the evidence points out he isn't.

Again, she didn't back up her speculation.

At least Tsunade from the very obvious could back up his speculation about Oro.

Quote:

They either say, "he is a monster", "is he human?" "kinjutsu", "drug", "where the hell did he came from", etc

Quote:
Saying "hes a monster" is a normal phrase when seeing someone strong. Saying "he is probably on drugs!" really is not. You really don't have a leg to stand on here. If you are trying to convince people of your point, im afraid you are the only one convinced here. You might as well throw in the towel, because you seem to be flailing frantically to be right >.<
sorry, but i haven't fail but you guys, as you still haven't told me what made sakura speculate what made her said that.

Edit: Sorry, by mistake i made a double post, pleas erase this post.
Old 2006-12-06, 18:19   Link #48
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:

They either say, "he is a monster", "is he human?" "kinjutsu", "drug", "where the hell did he came from", etc

Quote:
sorry, but i haven't fail but you guys, as you still haven't told me what made sakura speculate what made her said that.

Edit: Sorry, by mistake i made a double post, pleas erase this post.
Old 2006-12-06, 18:40   Link #49
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Indeed. What character in naruto or nearly any other anime thinks someone is on drugs because they are strong...

Now how often have you heard "he is a monster" or "is he human" (basically the same thing" in Naruto or other animes.

Quote:
Kishimoto made her say that, that is why she said it. If the author is pointing out it is a possibility, you cannot deny it because you think she is absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt, wrong. He had Sakura think it because she is in the medical field and out of all 3 would be able to tell if he has been enhanced unnaturally.

The fact that Sasuke already took a pill to obtain power unnaturally makes your points even less likely.

You started the discussion thinking he is not using drugs, and though we give you good examples and the manga shows it as a possibility, you refuse to believe it is a possibility. The point of a debate or a discussion isn't to convince yourself, but others that you are correct. You havn't convinced anyone unfortunately because your points are not holding water.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 18:47   Link #50
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Sasuke, a genius that surpasses the imagination.

Who ever agrees with this has no or very little imagination . I would classify this as an I am Hard Gei for Sauckay thread . It would be better if the thread would be regarding Shika .

Always being an underdog he has acheived much one could thank Asuma for seeing potenial in him and honing him , but definately not Sauckay . Training wiith Oro combined with Make out Sessions resulted in nothing extragavant . I do remember during ep 135 so Sauckay troll had funtastic ideas how Sauckay would return powerful and allmighty ..

Bottomline After all that training and Endless Whining Itachi still Pawns Sauckay Nuff Said .
Old 2006-12-06, 19:03   Link #51
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Sorry, this white and black manga is the same as the one we read and saw Oro all "screwed up" in his meeting with Tsunade.
You are the one who claimed everything is as clear as daylight. Now, is it? I don't think so. What does that mean, she can see things that you cannot see, and not with her a.., with her eyes.
Quote:
Oro uses henge just like Tsunade uses henge.
Oro uses a special mask, rather than henge, unless there is special henge that works as a charm with a mask.
Quote:
Oro is in a new body, which he can henged to his old/young self.
Just like Tsunade, the difference is that Tsunade is old with a fake facade, and Oro is in someone else body.
Yes, and you are perfectly sure he is henged all the time. What happened to your facts? I guess, devil took them.
Quote:
Sorry, what she deducted everything by describing his physical body, which we all saw, and could easily come up with the same conclusion.
Correction, which we are explained by Tsunade with her thoughts. Yes, and you are sure Oro was not sweating because of running, and the bandages are not there to cover the after effects of his training (Did Lee have something like that?).
Quote:
What is different from his body? That he is now taller? That he has different clothes? His hair? There is nothing different with his body.
Sorry, but how do you know, did you have a chance to examine his body clearly to understand that there is no difference?
Quote:
Sakura is good there is no doubt about that, but she is not as good as master, THE FACT that she doesn't back up her speculation shows her inexperience. What were the reason for her to say that? She didn't say, so they are theories.
So, Sakura needs to explain everything so that we can understand what is going on.

Quote:
To tell you thr truth i wasn't impress with him. he didn't show anything news, but what he already new, but he was better at it, like its to be expected.
That will be only you, though, it won't make any difference.
Old 2006-12-06, 19:22   Link #52
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Return of Yellow Flash I mean the thread and the posts . Strangely before ban YF was fixated on Sauckay .
Old 2006-12-06, 19:57   Link #53
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
You are the one who claimed everything is as clear as daylight. Now, is it? I don't think so. What does that mean, she can see things that you cannot see, and not with her a.., with her eyes.
Yeah, my apologies, i forgot Sakura had the SHARINGAN and Byakugan!

Quote:
Oro uses a special mask, rather than henge, unless there is special henge that works as a charm with a mask.
Its not a mask, but henge. Read the description of Henge in the databook.

Quote:
Yes, and you are perfectly sure he is henged all the time. What happened to your facts? I guess, devil took them.
It is henge, his fake skin. Oro has a mask? Do he think he is halloween?

Quote:
Correction, which we are explained by Tsunade with her thoughts. Yes, and you are sure Oro was not sweating because of running, and the bandages are not there to cover the after effects of his training (Did Lee have something like that?).
Sorry, but how do you know, did you have a chance to examine his body clearly to understand that there is no difference?
Oro was sweating in bed before he encounter Tsunade, and that was due to the fever. This is how i know he wasn't sweating due to running. Go check that chapter, where Oro kill a slave.

Quote:
So, Sakura needs to explain everything so that we can understand what is going on.

That will be only you, though, it won't make any difference.
If she know something is wrong she would explain it or give her reason, just like Tsuande did with Oro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Return of Yellow Flash I mean the thread and the posts . Strangely before ban YF was fixated on Sauckay .
Who is Yellow Flash?

Quote:
Indeed. What character in naruto or nearly any other anime thinks someone is on drugs because they are strong...
There is always a first for anything.

Quote:
Now how often have you heard "he is a monster" or "is he human" (basically the same thing" in Naruto or other animes.
Kabuto addressing Oro with his figh against MK.

Ibiki when addressing Oro.

Quote:
Kishimoto made her say that, that is why she said it. If the author is pointing out it is a possibility, you cannot deny it because you think she is absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt, wrong. He had Sakura think it because she is in the medical field and out of all 3 would be able to tell if he has been enhanced unnaturally.
you once again failed to answer the question? Her presumption is based on what?

Quote:
The fact that Sasuke already took a pill to obtain power unnaturally makes your points even less likely.
sorry, to control the cs. Yes he did it, ONCE.

Quote:
You started the discussion thinking he is not using drugs, and though we give you good examples and the manga shows it as a possibility, you refuse to believe it is a possibility. The point of a debate or a discussion isn't to convince yourself, but others that you are correct. You havn't convinced anyone unfortunately because your points are not holding water.
Read above.
Old 2006-12-06, 20:03   Link #54
Ashura3

If what you're trying to say in the OP is that Kishimoto pulled that drug's line out of his ass considering all your points, then I think you're absolutely right.

But if you're saying that the possibility of Sasuke using the drugs doesn't exist, that's where you're wrong simply because Kishimoto is the author, and he can pull crap like that if he wants and say "this is how it is".

I'm still not sure what your actual stance is though.
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 20:16   Link #55
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura3 View Post
If what you're trying to say in the OP is that Kishimoto pulled that drug's line out of his ass considering all your points, then I think you're absolutely right.

But if you're saying that the possibility of Sasuke using the drugs doesn't exist, that's where you're wrong simply because Kishimoto is the author, and he can pull crap like that if he wants and say "this is how it is".

I'm still not sure what your actual stance is though.
My stance is that he didn't use drugs.

Kishi doesn't necessarily mean that he is using drugs but using drugs as the example of strength. Just like People say, he is a monster, he isn't human, and so forth.

I hope that explains my stance on this.
Old 2006-12-06, 20:17   Link #56
Ashura3

Quote:
My stance is that he didn't use drugs.

Kishi doesn't necessarily mean that he is using drugs but using drugs as the example of strength. Just like People say, he is a monster, he isn't human, and so forth.

I hope that explains my stance on this.
But are you still open to the possibility of it? Considering Kishi laid the groundwork by having Sakura speculate, it could easily come out at some point in the future.

I mean, the way I see it, saying he didn't use drugs is the same as saying Naruto didn't go to strip clubs in his time with Jiraiya. At this point in time, you can't really prove either or simply because of the lack of evidence in the manga leading to a conclusive answer.
Old 2006-12-06, 20:18   Link #57
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
-You know you're quite right. This guy acts and posts almost exactly like Yellow Flash used to post. It's almost like you can ban him but he still comes back in some form, like a cockroach. Still trolls like this guy are no real threat to the forums. If everyone just ignores him then his attention craving mind will eventually stop and go away.

-Anyways for this "Fanboyish Glorification of Sasuke's Supposed Brilliance" I have only one thing to say. If Sasuke is a Genious Beyond Imagination then Itachi is God Almighty of the Narutoverse and Sasuke is his seme. And LostOnTheU-rturn, disagreeing with this statement means that you disagree with what you posted in this thread completely.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 20:19   Link #58
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Who is Yellow Flash?
A highly appreciated(!) poster of this forum, that is, in many aspects, similar to you, your posts, the way you reply and discuss, etc. You can just make a search to see, the way, you, sorry, YF, was discussing...
Old 2006-12-06, 21:17   Link #59
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura3 View Post
But are you still open to the possibility of it? Considering Kishi laid the groundwork by having Sakura speculate, it could easily come out at some point in the future.
If that point is proven, i will create a thread and apologize to you guys! j/k

I have no problem admiting if i was proven wrong.

Quote:
I mean, the way I see it, saying he didn't use drugs is the same as saying Naruto didn't go to strip clubs in his time with Jiraiya. At this point in time, you can't really prove either or simply because of the lack of evidence in the manga leading to a conclusive answer.
My point, is the following

Sasuke hasn't used drugs. Fact

Sasuke has being using drugs. Theory

Theories at least must be partially back up by something.

Just saying, "i think Naruto is gay" doesn't cut it. You need something to back this up. You can't just say, well, is the way he look at Sasuke.

Quote:
A highly appreciated(!) poster of this forum, that is, in many aspects, similar to you, your posts, the way you reply and discuss, etc. You can just make a search to see, the way, you, sorry, YF, was discussing...
Then, i think i need to check his posts.

KatonMakai
I will just put you in my ignore list. That way we save ourself from talking to each others.

Last edited by LostOnTheU-rturn; 2006-12-06 at 21:28.
Old 2006-12-06, 21:22   Link #60
Ashura3

Heh, I'm tempted to believe you put in the last line on your OP just for the sake of starting arguments.

If I've got this right, so far your real point here is that no one has seen Sasuke use drugs, and that his increase in strength is as of now not indicative of drug use. And I don't see how anyone can argue against that.