AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-15, 06:27   Link #801
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

A count of how much spider legs from Mio was cut...

Quote:
Hibiki’s party leg count: 2

Makoto’s leg count: Enough to rebuild Tokyo Tower.
Lol i wish he got the legs though...so that he can use it to build a Castle from the Edo period which Tomoe likes....

Last edited by Keitaro hutako; 2016-03-15 at 07:22.
Keitaro hutako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 06:29   Link #802
Breimn

Reminder that they even had the goddess blessing helping them out..What was it, doubling their own strenght and halving the enemy s ?
Without that they would probably have been oneshotted.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 06:45   Link #803
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Did they received such a blessing?? I don't even remember...

Can someone please remind us on that? And also some spoiler after the current Gossip part please~
Old 2016-03-15, 08:09   Link #804
WangLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Reminder that they even had the goddess blessing helping them out..What was it, doubling their own strenght and halving the enemy s ?
Without that they would probably have been oneshotted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Did they received such a blessing?? I don't even remember...

Can someone please remind us on that? And also some spoiler after the current Gossip part please~
Its not just the heroes that had this blessing. The trash (I prefer this to bug goddess) gave all the hyumans (and the 2 heroes) that buff. She finds the demons ugly so the demons suffer being unable to use half their strength while the hyuman side has doubled strength. Given that the demons still put up quite a fight despite that, like that demon fighting Hibiki's entire team, its obvious that the half-strength debuff on the demons has a far greater impact than the 2x hyumans strength, but yea its there.

Note, this is not some special exclusive thing that the hero/hero party monopolizes. During that whole "war" (?) against the demons recently, this was literally applying to everyone there (with the exception of Sophia and Lancer I guess. Also doubt that Trash gave Makoto a 2x power.)
WangLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 08:44   Link #805
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Lol he doesn't even need that BUG's blessing since he is even more powerful than them even without the buff that the BUG's buff lol remember that hibiki's party was having a hard time figting mio and only managed to cut 2 legs while makoto has enough to build tokyo's tower
Old 2016-03-15, 15:58   Link #806
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
He has always acknowledged them as attractive girls(ever since they entered hyuman form) & are you sure your not just reading too much into that part?
He should probably avoid making another substitute account(mods don't like that) so he doesn't get permanently banned.
But if he does make another substitute account he should try not to be so obvious about it.(try Arnold11 or something)
No no, what I mean by attractive girl is that he is starting to react to them as in showing interest. Mio in that particular chapter narrated in her thoughts that Makoto won't be able to hold on much longer since he kept staring at her strangely such as the lips and chest, which refers to his desires or lust. It wasn't a big change, but it was there. The atmosphere was interrupted by the Lich (Pre-evolution Shiki).

Tomoe and Mio definetly has interest, but the problem is on Makoto's side. The entire main cast here is heading towards godhood, so there is a lot of time for romance.

------------------------------------------------

Makoto didn't receive any blessings from BUG, she only gave him that half-assed language comprehension ability which worked in his favor lol. Tsukiyomi is the real bro in this novel, hiding his internet history and giving Makoto some of his power.

Tomoe summarized Makoto pretty well here in chapter 88.
“Being a person and at the same time a demon. Because he executed both equally, he was called a devil huh. I see. Certainly, for Waka no matter if it is a person, a demon, a dragon or a god; if he considers you an obstacle, he will eliminate you. He is no agent of the Goddess nor an executioner, but that name certainly defines Waka well”

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2016-03-15 at 16:15.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 16:18   Link #807
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Makoto didn't receive any blessings from BUG, she only gave him that half-assed language comprehension ability which worked in his favor lol. Tsukiyomi is the real bro in this novel, hiding his internet history and giving Makoto some of his power.
Not that much of a bro, he check it out and showed it to another girl before deleting them. By now, I wouldn't be surprised if every God back in Earth already knows about it.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 17:54   Link #808
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Not that much of a bro, he check it out and showed it to another girl before deleting them. By now, I wouldn't be surprised if every God back in Earth already knows about it.
A lot of the Gods/dimi-gods have been watching(stalking) Makoto since he was young, so of course they know his internet history. Makoto's main concern was his family seeing his internet history. He never realized that gods have been watching him this entire time even in his private moments, and from the Tsukiyomi-sama POV chapter it doesn't seem like he knew about the Mako-chan fanclub either.

(If it was me, I would destroy my computer & all of my devices with a storage space just to be safe) And for drastic measures I would pour gasoline all over my room and burn it down entirely ಠ_ಠ
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 21:38   Link #809
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
A lot of the Gods/dimi-gods have been watching(stalking) Makoto since he was young, so of course they know his internet history. Makoto's main concern was his family seeing his internet history. He never realized that gods have been watching him this entire time even in his private moments, and from the Tsukiyomi-sama POV chapter it doesn't seem like he knew about the Mako-chan fanclub either.

(If it was me, I would destroy my computer & all of my devices with a storage space just to be safe) And for drastic measures I would pour gasoline all over my room and burn it down entirely ಠ_ಠ
Huh...so is tsuki-sama the only one who doesn't know the excistance of the "Mako-chan Fan club"??

Also you will never know that they are watching you right now??
Old 2016-03-15, 22:14   Link #810
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
* Tsukiyomi is asleep and is currently missing
* unbeknownst to the God himself he was actually one of the most important gods in the world.
* he is actually one of the most beloved and hardworking gods something Tsukiyomi himself didn't know.
* he basically did the work all the other ocean Gods and build a system to control the seas and now since he's asleep the oceans of the world are now in chaos and the other gods can't control it like he can.
* Poseidon was also looking for him because his helpers don't want him to take over the oceans because he sucks at his job
* the gods are now scrambling to look for Tsukuyomi

Mc
*he was special even on earth.
* Gods all over the world had their eyes on him
* he was actually supposed to die when he was a baby but true sheer willpower overcomes fate
* he was destined to become a legend on earth and possibly even a God.
* all the gods are pissed that not only is Tsukiyomi now missing but their chosen one is also missing and it's all the bugs fault
* three war gods, Athena, Shiva, and susanoo all went to go see the goddess and threatened her that if she messes with him they will not only kill her but also blow up her planet.
And if I'm not mistaken I think they also put a literal collar around her neck
What the??
Makoto Was that important!!!
Can someone tell me what Bug reaction when she was threatened by those three??
Old 2016-03-15, 22:32   Link #811
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Makoto my special snowflake~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 22:40   Link #812
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

What? I thought you dislike this, ero tora???
Old 2016-03-16, 02:17   Link #813
lehur
ぼく愛エリス

Send a message via ICQ to lehur Send a message via AIM to lehur Send a message via MSN to lehur Send a message via Yahoo to lehur
Quote:
Lol he doesn't even need that BUG's blessing since he is even more powerful than them even without the buff that the BUG's buff lol remember that hibiki's party was having a hard time figting mio and only managed to cut 2 legs while makoto has enough to build tokyo's tower
waiting for BUG vs MC, tho I have not read the further chap, if there is such hostile development toward BUG

Last edited by lehur; 2016-03-16 at 03:01.
lehur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 05:46   Link #814
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Well... I do wish that makoto shows everyone that he can increase his own magic power by double and begins to rekt everyone starting with Tomoki...

Also can someone spoil us if he had a new Follower??
Old 2016-03-16, 06:03   Link #815
obnuchious

when Makoto chased Tomoe with his sure-hit-arrows... did it affect Asora?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 07:00   Link #816
Breimn

Quote:
Well... I do wish that makoto shows everyone that he can increase his own magic power by double and begins to rekt everyone starting with Tomoki...

Also can someone spoil us if he had a new Follower??
Only those 4 but many races are joining.
Old 2016-03-16, 08:40   Link #817
Tabeleta

@Hiro Hayase So what cabman11 wrote explain why the gods like him, but what about school? It seems that he was quite famous there too.

Even Hibiki said that: "Counting herself, there was another person that was quite famous and/or respected at school too, but she never had the chance to talk to him". What he did to become famous there?

I can guess it was probably something similar to Tsuki-sama, he did or created something that helped everyone without him knowing, but is this explained on the WN?
Old 2016-03-16, 10:00   Link #818
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Reread some part of the novel and manga and Truly Makoto respect Tsukiyomi

Like this part
Spoiler for A true god:

It never goes wrong for Tsukiyomi

"“Alright, that’s it. We’re doing this! AnchoR, watch papa be a hero out there.”

“Please wait and watch mama show off her dignity to this useless bum, AnchoR♪”" from Clockwork Planet
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 11:19   Link #819
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Reread some part of the novel and manga and Truly Makoto respect Tsukiyomi

Like this part
Spoiler for A true god:

It never goes wrong for Tsukiyomi
After showing his potential wife/maid tho.
Old 2016-03-16, 11:35   Link #820
Breimn

New raw ch out

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel