Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-06, 08:50   Link #801
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
You might need a little tidbit at the end of Volume 3.5. Anyway, if you're lazy, just watch.

As for Hideyoshi, well,

-2nd nicest person to Akihisa (first is Mizuki, kinda swapped sometimes)
-Bishoujo
-It's Hideyoshi. When even the fans lust over him and the author has Hideyoshi as his wallpaper (almost all the time), you know that people want Hideyoshi as a bride/groom/broom/gride/whatever.
i'm nearly died when Hideyoshi's superb acting with Aki, gosh it thought its gonna do it REAL!

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 08:56   Link #802
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

This isn't surprising about the confess/love part. I knew that it would have been like that...
The confess/love part have the same level as a typical harem/ecchi anime so...
First , this anime is more comedy. Nothing really serious will happen until the author will chose to conclude it but we can dream.
I think we won't have more episodes like 8.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 10:49   Link #803
TrueKnight

Epi 9 was just hilarious. You have comedy and romance all blended into one. Feel sorry for Minami and Himeji but couldn't stop laughing at the same time, all thanks to Akihisa and his ultimate idiocy which truly suits the series' title. I think Akihisa shows interest more to Hideyoshi in this ep lol. Too bad they didn't show more of Yuuji and Shouko, they'd make a nice addition to the main storyline if the romance is done right.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 11:13   Link #804
AzureWrath

Do we get any GAR Hideyoshi?
Old 2011-09-06, 15:13   Link #805
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Surely you are not insinuating that he likes Himeji more are you? Recently, it seems more like he's considering both girls evenly, esp since this season.
I'm saying the psychological test on the way to the field trip was pretty spot on. Hideyoshi's his source of motivation, while Minami's his friend. As for Himeji... Well, we have to guess, but it's obvious from Minami's reaction if nothing else.

I agree he doesn't see either as a potential girlfriend. But the reasons are different. He won't consider Minami because he sees her more as one of the guys. She's manlier than both her and Hideyoshi put together. (I know, the bar for that isn't very high...) And he won't consider Himeji because he thinks she's far out of his league. (And possibly because he doesn't want to die. Aside from Shouko and maybe Hideyoshi, who wouldn't kill him?)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 12:43   Link #806
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Did any of you read the translated novel and the 'Fumisuki high column'
Himenjii's ingredients for cooking sure explain the end of episode 9

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 16:13   Link #807
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
This show could go on forever and my fanboy happiness would equally be satisfied. I was quite shocked at the end of episode 9. I am not a huge shipper but i just love both girls equally i dont think he can lose either way. However, i see war being quickly declared due to Minami's preemptive kiss strike. But honestly in the process of their little war he would probably die but honestly i dont know how he could choose either one as a matter of fact would he even choose one of them. I personally dont think anything will happen it will end without a resolution which i think it kind of should.
Old 2011-09-07, 22:31   Link #808
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
Do we get any GAR Hideyoshi?
Hideyoshi + GAR = does not compute

also, I really want to know what in the world happened to Shouko and Yuuji for his childhood friend and girlfriend thats what she thinks to be full possessive of him.

also, it will be funny to note how she kept him in her place WITHOUT that taser.
Old 2011-09-08, 00:43   Link #809
EroKing

Spoiler for Best END (NSFW):
Old 2011-09-08, 01:13   Link #810
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

We'd probably need a comparision of "ends" to deturming that for sure.
Old 2011-09-08, 11:22   Link #811
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Spoiler for Best END (NSFW):
congratulation! you just receive bro-fist from the most dangerous 15 year old (if I remember it correctly) prisoner in this Killers Special Mobile Prison

She's indeed the safest hetero route in this series, at least until Aki can man-up to challenge FFF inquisition brutal squad and Yuuji to win Himeji (although he must remember to ban her from the kitchen)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 11:27   Link #812
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Pfft, the world hates Akihisa, the girls like him (almost all anyway)...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 11:52   Link #813
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
oh! one of translator gods pass by
If possible I want you to translate Maouyuu Maou Yuusha Novel too and please let me help to translate all those project to other language as well (the registration page seems always closed).
I'm learning Indonesian language in this mean time and want to practice it by translating from English (2nd language I'm a little good at) text.

and have you see Charkan around lately?, another of your fellow gods in translator world? (RAW4all-provider).
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 12:32   Link #814
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
I have the feeling that Akihisa would has a hard time to find a decent job in the society (because he will got shunned by other male workers), but somehow lucky enough to have enough girlfriends/wives to support/feed him until he died of old ages.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 13:55   Link #815
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

...honestly? That wasn't just jarring, it was painful.

Complicated relationships do not make for a good comedy - especially when the male is as thick as two short planks. In fact, beyond the second half of Episode 4 (where the summoned beings become sentient), there has been no comedy whatsoever in my opinion!

In other news, Miharu is possibly the most annoying little lesbian I have ever seen in my life. FECK OFF ALREADY YOU MORON! God, why did the creator even put you in? There's conflict, then there's you - annoying, annoying and annoying again. She sucks harder than a whore in a wind tunnel. ¬_¬

Also, the fact that Akihisa is an idiot of the highest degree is wearing thin for me. Yes, he has his good points (selfless, for a start), but he is just too stupid. Yes, this fact is in the title of the anime itself, but it makes me want to slam my head against a desk for all the times he's been oblivious to the obvious advances by Himeji and Minami. Worse still, despite these advances from the pair, he still thinks that Himeji loves Yuuji (despite the fact that Shouko would probably burn Yuuji alive if that were true!):

1. Himeji does not love Yuuji, Akihisa, and she never will.
2. Even if she did, people's emotions CAN CHANGE! Just because something is true at one point doesn't mean it remains true for all time.

I'm seriously considering dropping this after such a train-wreck of an episode. For an anime that styles itself as a romantic comedy, it's done very little of the latter for the entire series. There was a lot of potential after Season 1, but Season 2 has taken that potential and forced it to drink acid.

1/10 for Episode 9.
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 15:09   Link #816
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how this misunderstanding came about? I don't recall this being discussed in the anime
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 15:59   Link #817
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
1/10 for Episode 9.
Ouch! That hurts. Honestly though, how did we go from an anime with nothing serious to an anime that's trying to avoid being serious and failing miserably on both fronts? I don't care if this is a comedy. You can't just go back to the status quo like that. I wonder what the people who like this episode think about how the situation was handled?

And I agree that the gay girl needs to leave. Yoshi too. Or at least demote him from main character (which I assume he is, although I have a hard time believing that).

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 16:09   Link #818
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how this misunderstanding came about? I don't recall this being discussed in the anime
Uhh.. go back an episode or two. It's in the part where Akihisa is texting Minami and I think Yuuji at the same time and a message gets sent to Minami on accident when the reply was supposed to be for Yuuji. This part was even shown again this current episode.
Old 2011-09-08, 16:49   Link #819
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Uhh.. go back an episode or two. It's in the part where Akihisa is texting Minami and I think Yuuji at the same time and a message gets sent to Minami on accident when the reply was supposed to be for Yuuji. This part was even shown again this current episode.
No I'm talking about why does Aki think Himeji is in love with Yuuji.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-08, 17:41   Link #820
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Then I suggest to quote someone so we know what you're talking about :x.

Anyhow... I think that might have happened in S1 but not sure... Someone clarifying this would be nice indeed.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen