AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-27, 19:47   Link #8201
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm not so sure why you're asking it here but anyway- Yes, thats from the manga.

The artstyle alone is distinctive.
oh shit, thought i clicked the manga thread
Old 2011-02-27, 22:13   Link #8202
mark1246

Once again baka-tsuki is down!! is there something wrong with that website? i hope not
Old 2011-02-27, 22:17   Link #8203
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Once again baka-tsuki is down!! is there something wrong with that website? i hope not
It's hard to imagine We are just one week away from the release of New Testament... Maybe people are getting eager?
Old 2011-02-27, 23:47   Link #8204
outerelf

Well, it's probably a variety of different reasons.

1. Server space must be getting limited. There are quite a few series, and while Index is one of the longest, it's not the only one being updated.
2. Just how old are the servers? I doubt we have more then one, and even that one has probably been around for quite some time. The older they are the slower they work
3. Lots of people are flooding in right now- while they may not of been interested in earlier episodes, with the gore it's beginning to perk them up some. And then they shop around on different websites, learn about the LN, and travel to baka-tsuski to check it out.
Old 2011-02-28, 00:56   Link #8205
Flere821
Lurker

To Chaos' question on previous page about other experiments, 'Foggy Hill' is basically the kanji for 'Kirigaoka' in 'Kirigaoka Girl's Academy' - ie where Musujime used to go to. It's been hinted that Kirigaoka is involved with setting up Artificial Heaven and studying Artificial Angels like Hyouka.
Old 2011-02-28, 02:17   Link #8206
TouMAN

I hope someone made some backups for baka tsuki
It would be kinda bad if we would lose all the translations due a "accident" or something.

Goodwill Shall Be Trusted For Now
Old 2011-02-28, 02:36   Link #8207
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
To Chaos' question on previous page about other experiments, 'Foggy Hill' is basically the kanji for 'Kirigaoka' in 'Kirigaoka Girl's Academy' - ie where Musujime used to go to. It's been hinted that Kirigaoka is involved with setting up Artificial Heaven and studying Artificial Angels like Hyouka.
Ahh thanks, that'll save me from making any embarrassing mistakes... So the unknown ones are [Intelligence] and [Abyss].

I'm assuming the former is literally the Intelligence division for Academy City.
Old 2011-02-28, 09:07   Link #8208
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouMAN View Post
I hope someone made some backups for baka tsuki
It would be kinda bad if we would lose all the translations due a "accident" or something.
There are .pdfs lurking around online. Just ignore the fact that I told you that.

On a side note, we have just broken past 1 million views for TAMnI. Tora Dora, here we come.

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2011-02-28 at 09:18.
Old 2011-02-28, 14:31   Link #8209
Miraluka
Banned

An idiot valkyrie, a saint and pervert jean shop owner.
Old 2011-03-01, 00:23   Link #8210
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ahh thanks, that'll save me from making any embarrassing mistakes... So the unknown ones are [Intelligence] and [Abyss].

I'm assuming the former is literally the Intelligence division for Academy City.
Some Chinese translations have also translated Accelerator using 'Abyss' as a metaphor for the entire darkside, rather than a singular location/project. I don't have my official Chinese novel version on hand, and won't be able to get it for a while, so I can't really confirm what the official ones say.

If anyone have the Japanese originals, maybe they can post it here and let us see which one is the right version?
Old 2011-03-01, 04:21   Link #8211
zaeraal

Oh Gunha got some nice moves, anyway i find his way of speaking a bit odd, did he just wanted to sound cool, but it didn't worked well or was he just being arrogant, saying all that stuff about guts, when he was obviously pwning them with his lv 5 powers.. It's hard to make a precise image of him.

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-03-18 at 03:40.
Old 2011-03-01, 06:30   Link #8212
Ashaman

Apparently Kamijou Touya charmed Lidvia. Dat father-son combo
Old 2011-03-01, 09:07   Link #8213
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Oh Gunha got some nice moves, anyway i find his way of speaking a bit odd, did he just wanted to sound cool, but it didn't worked well or was he just being arrogant, saying all that stuff about guts, when he was obviously pwning them with his lv 5 powers.. It's hard to make a precise image of him.
Gasp ! Could it be? Mild-mannered Sogiita Gunha... Are you in fact... Captain Japan ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Apparently Kamijou Touya charmed Lidvia. Dat father-son combo
Not the kind of charm I had in mind; but it's good to see that Kamijou Touya inadvertently saved Academy City from a more violent fate... Sort of.

By the way guys, a review (I think) of the SS from [Rainbow Spectrum: Colors] has been around for a while now, could anybody dig out the synopsis of the the [Love Letter Battle] from this site?

Think of it as a nice little appetizer before the storm that is [New Testament] next week...
Old 2011-03-01, 10:46   Link #8214
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Like Amazing Punch!
Old 2011-03-01, 11:34   Link #8215
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

I want to see SS2 animated now simply because of Gunha. That guy is AMAZING (PAWNCH!)!
Old 2011-03-01, 12:02   Link #8216
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

I want to see Ollerus give his Amazing Punch a run for its money.
Old 2011-03-01, 17:46   Link #8217
ellifeedn
Thinker

White Day was on a Friday and if I calculated it right, the entire Toaru series takes place in 2013 or 2019. Take your pick.
Old 2011-03-01, 18:20   Link #8218
Ashaman

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Index:Volume16

Vol. 16 is finished
Old 2011-03-01, 19:19   Link #8219
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
There are .pdfs lurking around online. Just ignore the fact that I told you that.

On a side note, we have just broken past 1 million views for TAMnI. Tora Dora, here we come.
1 million on Baka-tsuki or here? I didn't know you could check the total views of the section on either site lol.
Old 2011-03-01, 20:23   Link #8220
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
White Day was on a Friday and if I calculated it right, the entire Toaru series takes place in 2013 or 2019. Take your pick.
August 31st was a Monday according to volume 5. I believe that someone has already calculated that Monday August 31 and Friday March 15 cannot exist in the same year. Therefore it is impossible to find the year that the ToAru series takes place in, unless parts of SS2 take place in a different year, which is unlikely.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen