AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-03-16, 13:14   Link #8721
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Another ticket YOLO, this time got Knight's Pride...really trying to resist rolling quartz or FP.

It might be best to save them for when the new Main Quest is out
Old 2016-03-16, 15:37   Link #8722
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

event quest today was.... not hard. i OHKO-ing Brock with Robin np. just like my Bulbasaur one shot his Onyx with vine whip in Pewter gym.

2 talons & 1 heart is superb

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 15:48   Link #8723
GDB

Nero Bride WOULD have 2 shot him if the freaking demon hadn't hit her with NP damage down. Star absorption + her NP gain skill is nuts.

Buster-NP-Art-Extra, with the Art critting with her NP gain skill on her, resulted in another NP next turn. Think without the gain skill she wound up at either 79% or 81% NP. The NP gain wore off before that second turn, or I'd have gotten a third NP in a row.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 16:55   Link #8724
Nicaea

Spoiler:

I decided to yolo with the conviction that I wouldn't get anything. By the time I use my fifth ticket, I get him. Nice, to get him pretty much for free.

Looks like I'll be getting into ascension hell during this event

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Nero Bride WOULD have 2 shot him if the freaking demon hadn't hit her with NP damage down. Star absorption + her NP gain skill is nuts.

Buster-NP-Art-Extra, with the Art critting with her NP gain skill on her, resulted in another NP next turn. Think without the gain skill she wound up at either 79% or 81% NP. The NP gain wore off before that second turn, or I'd have gotten a third NP in a row.
I really regret not having tried to get her, she's pretty amazing. Had an NP Arts brave chain, by the time she was done she had about 80% of her NP charged. Then again, she had a formalcraft so what do I know
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 17:55   Link #8725
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Regarding the Mona Lisa CE...is it worth buying it even if I can't get all copies? (I have Law of the Jungle CE btw)
Old 2016-03-16, 20:20   Link #8726
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Spoiler:

I decided to yolo with the conviction that I wouldn't get anything. By the time I use my fifth ticket, I get him. Nice, to get him pretty much for free.

Congrats on getting him. Good luck trying to ascend him though. The amount of mats you will need... Hoo boy. And not to mention the items needed to upgrade his skills

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2016-03-16 at 21:20.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 20:39   Link #8727
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I still can't get past his 1st ascend Saw the data for his 2nd ascend as well and that's even more dumb than the first one. The third and fourth ascend is much easier for me since I haven't used those materials at all since last event.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 21:25   Link #8728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Spoiler:

I really regret not having tried to get her, she's pretty amazing. Had an NP Arts brave chain, by the time she was done she had about 80% of her NP charged. Then again, she had a formalcraft so what do I know
Congrats and good luck!
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 22:30   Link #8729
larethian

2nd battle was quite hard for the team I fielded:
Andersen / Arash / Support Edmond / George / Asterion (who didn't manage to do a single thing) / Ko-Gil
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 22:51   Link #8730
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Andersen / Arash / Support Edmond / George / Asterion (who didn't manage to do a single thing) / Ko-Gil
What are you doing? WD have already tried their best to make it very hard for us. *sarcasm*
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 23:04   Link #8731
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Salute to you for doing the quest with Silver and bronze servants

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 23:43   Link #8732
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
What are you doing? WD have already tried their best to make it very hard for us. *sarcasm*
Be careful of triggering "flags" with what you guys are saying.

You never know.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 00:23   Link #8733
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Be careful of triggering "flags" with what you guys are saying.

You never know.
We seen hell before, I've seen hell before. 400K Lancer Liz without any saber, Archer Hell in Honnoji. Karna and Jack hell in Star Wars... and it was FUN.
Old 2016-03-17, 01:51   Link #8734
sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Another ticket YOLO, this time got Knight's Pride...really trying to resist rolling quartz or FP.

It might be best to save them for when the new Main Quest is out
2 ticket YOLO got Medea and trolled by Eruyale when hoping to get Ko-Gil...

Yeah, this 2nd quest is relatively easier than the first one..Did Herc NP - Okita Buster - Herc Buster, and Fergus already got down to 1k HP...and he did the Evade...THanks to Dante's ingore invincibility, he died on the next turn..

So, according to the datamine, tonight quest will be
Class: Caster, Assassin, Rider, Berserker

With the quest before, the first class mentioned is the boss, so tonight will be Caster boss?and from the Seven Deadly Sins, after Lust and Envy the next one may be Gluttony?
Old 2016-03-17, 04:03   Link #8735
Cicili

Quote:
We seen hell before, I've seen hell before. 400K Lancer Liz without any saber, Archer Hell in Honnoji. Karna and Jack hell in Star Wars... and it was FUN.
Inb4 fun 1million hp Amakusa on day 5.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 04:29   Link #8736
larethian

Hmm, I was about to upload my battle video, but then I saw the guy at Dengekionline put me to shame. Btw, Arash with Zouken CE is very fun. Confirmed 2 turn NP seal entirely under your control. I also used Valentine Mashu CE for Ko-Gil to tank Fergus's NP.
Old 2016-03-17, 04:32   Link #8737
Starway

Well decided to be a moron and did two ten rolls and spent a bunch of exp for larethian myths time
Got a lot of greats but my rolls sucked no gold servants and while I got 3 5 star Ce a zouken and 2 more 5 star Sakura when I have near zero quick servants and have zero of the other two like Formalcraft.

I guess it give more gold Ce and greats at least so larethian has a point maybe.
Old 2016-03-17, 04:39   Link #8738
larethian

18 more ten-rolls to go, Starway.
Try this on top of it:
Skip past the greats asap, go to summon screen then roll when the pulsating light is at its brightest. I found that normally when I reach that screen, the light is small and it takes about a second for it to reach its brightest level, so I used it to time my rolls rather than a clock (I find it works better for mythical reasons )

And 'skewed' doesn't mean always hitting that 4% range, it just means doing a large number of rolls will give you better results than usual, if it works ie.
So yes, 18 more ten-rolls

I tell you, I didn't get a lot of greats earlier so I didn't roll
I got like 1 in 10 feeds
When I get 1 great/super in 3 feeds for a few times in succession, I'll do 10-roll using above methodology
Today (or rather just now) was not the right timing for me
Old 2016-03-17, 04:43   Link #8739
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Inb4 fun 1million hp Amakusa on day 5.
Actually it's Amakusa and Jeanne together as bosses, and like the Light Novel Amakusa I did expect to face something similar and have a plan to counter that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway
Well decided to be a moron and did two ten rolls and spent a bunch of exp for larethian myths time
Got a lot of greats but my rolls sucked no gold servants and while I got 3 5 star Ce a zouken and 2 more 5 star Sakura when I have near zero quick servants and have zero of the other two like Formalcraft.
Come'on you must have at least 3* with quick like Medusa or Caesar.
Old 2016-03-17, 04:56   Link #8740
Starway

Quote:
Actually it's Amakusa and Jeanne together as bosses, and like the Light Novel Amakusa I did expect to face something similar and have a plan to counter that.

Come'on you must have at least 3* with quick like Medusa or Caesar.
I do but I don't need three of them when 97% of my servants I use have buster or arts np and decks.

@larethian we should give you a title like whale of myths.

Edit
So how long till we get America you guys think?

Last edited by Starway; 2016-03-17 at 05:47.
Starway is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon